Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444192 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tummiee(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Brotherly you can carry on, to be safer you can ask seller to not write mobile phone untop, po differs from po, they may chop your phone, I have order 3 phones since last two month, all came, waiting for the 4th order
Qsand:
Abeg, if na phone you order and you receive it, please indicate. I Wan order my dream phone redmi note 9s from aliexpress because it'll cause additional 15k to buy it in Nigeria. My budget was 60 sumtin but I managed to stretch it to early 70s
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2020
Daniel2802:
I ordered one Anker headset and it's yet to enter Nigeria from the tracking information. Normally Anker ships fast and I wan collect this thing before next year.
I also have a anker soundcore hanging since 15th of November
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2020
khristology:

Honestly don't know where the delay is coming from. Ordered four items on 11/11. An Anker motion+ speaker was the first to get to my PO on the 30th of November. Picked one up last week and still waiting for the last two. All was shipped using AESS .

Be like everybody order Anker during 11.11 oh. grin

3 of my items I ordered on 11th November, 8th December and 13th December dey despatched to overseas.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by trapper4L: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2020
waiting for my Lenovo xt91 Earbuds like crazy. the way i will rubbish the seller on the comment section when i finally get my hands on them. the idiot didn't ship it out till like 3hrs to refund. imagine a whole week..

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by trapper4L: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2020
i really wonder if it's by Sea this people ship things to Nigeria. Aliexpress need to upgrade abeg

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jerlady(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Which banks have $200 monthly limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2020
trapper4L:
i really wonder if it's by Sea this people ship things to Nigeria. Aliexpress need to upgrade abeg

It depends on the shipping method
The likes of 4px singapore post om pro ships by sea most if the time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lkj20: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2020
jerlady:
Which banks have $200 monthly limit?
GTB

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Xxpress:

How will I know when it gets to my PO?

They'll call you
If it's AliExpress standard shipping it'll be updated in your tracking when it gets to your PO
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xxpress(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Meister:

They'll call you
If it's AliExpress standard shipping it'll be updated in your tracking when it gets to your PO
Thanks bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by trapper4L: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
olujosh301:

It depends on the shipping method
The likes of 4px singapore post om pro ships by sea most if the time

They are all the same.. they all take longer than they supposed to. they give you delivery date and always never meet up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
trapper4L:

They are all the same.. they all take longer than they supposed to. they give you delivery date and always never meet up.
Stop Blaming AliExpress your country is the one with the issues most time

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Daniel2802:

Be like everybody order Anker during 11.11 oh. grin

3 of my items I ordered on 11th November, 8th December and 13th December dey despatched to overseas.

grin Anker deals on 11/11 were favourable. Could have gotten two Motion+ and sell one. The Mi-box I ordered is showing arrival at processing centre sine 8-12-2020 embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
trapper4L:

This isn't aliexpress fault nipost takes forever to sort items
An item shipped with sunyou(SYRM)got to Nigeria in 14 days but I got a call from PO after 15 more days since it arrived whose fault is that?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Viktoria9355: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please I have an 11:11 order that arrived on the 28th of November, no call or message from my po, can I go there or is it too early. This is my first time using Ali Express
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by trapper4L: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
olujosh301:

An item shipped with sunyou(SYRM)got to Nigeria in 14 days but I got a call from PO after 15 more days since it arrived whose fault is that?

Well i guess Nigeria plays a big part in delivering this items, But still yet Aliexpress need to upgrade.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Viktoria9355:
Please I have an 11:11 order that arrived on the 28th of November, no call or message from my po, can I go there or is it too early. This is my first time using Ali Express

Oh where's your PO?
What address did you use?
I usually use the direct address of my PO so I'll be sure it gets to that particular PO

Parcels usually get from Lagos to other PO under 2 weeks, most times the PO don't call.

Especially if the package isn't a big one or your face is not familiar there. That's why anytime they search their bag with unclaimed items, it's usually small sized goods there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
khristology:

grin Anker deals on 11/11 were favourable. Could have gotten two Motion+ and sell one. The Mi-box I ordered is showing arrival at processing centre sine 8-12-2020 embarassed

Abi, na just lack of funds. Ordered the Motion+ and Life Q20. If to say I get money, wanted to add one from the Liberty Air series. Anker is a great brand oh, affordable quality. I just hope they'll continue to be affordable and not start hiking their prices. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Viktoria9355: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
My po is in ph, elechi amadi poly but I used my house address when ordering. I guess I'll pay them a visit tomorrow. Another question please, if I'm buying two items from a seller, will I have to pay shipping fee for the both of them separately?

Oh where's your PO?
What address did you use?
I usually use the direct address of my PO so I'll be sure it gets to that particular PO

Parcels usually get from Lagos to other PO under 2 weeks, most times the PO don't call.

Especially if the package isn't a big one or your face is not familiar there. That's why anytime they search their bag with unclaimed items, it's usually small sized goods there.[/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Any link for Wired Anker Ear piece, biko
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Viktoria9355:
My po is in ph, elechi amadi poly but I used my house address when ordering. I guess I'll pay them a visit tomorrow. Another question please, if I'm buying two items from a seller, will I have to pay shipping fee for the both of them separately?

Oh, lol, what a coincidence, that's my PO too. I usually just use their address as my mailing address. If your house address is close to it, they'll sort it to there.

Yes, you'll have to pay shipping fee for the two.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
olujosh301:

my 3 received caniao packages was after 2months the other 3 I ordered first I haven’t received buyer protection ended I just forgot it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kizileo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
olujosh301:

Ok, so do u mean that a package shipped since 20th November has probably arrived Nigeria, and the delay is due to nipost not sorting the items on time, and updating logistics??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
I intended odering an Android tab of not more than 25k + shipping from Aliexpress. K need advice please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
kizileo:

Ok, so do u mean that a package shipped since 20th November has probably arrived Nigeria, and the delay is due to nipost not sorting the items on time, and updating logistics??

Most times the answer is yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tummiee(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Only very bad ones you'll find at that price, better ones start from 32k
searay:
I intended odering an Android tab of not more than 25k + shipping from Aliexpress. K need advice please

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
tinnyailes:
Stop Blaming AliExpress your country is the one with the issues most time
exactly, I don't blame aliexpress anymore. Most of the time it was own Nipost that is culpable. I have an item that arrived Nigeria on 21st November it has not reached my local post office yet.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibk2020: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pls I want to order some stuffs that can't be ship directly to naija, can you guys recommend a good and reliable aliexpress shipper pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Viktoria9355: 12:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Daniel2802:

Oh, lol, what a coincidence, that's my PO too. I usually just use their address as my mailing address. If your house address is close to it, they'll sort it to there.

Yes, you'll have to pay shipping fee for the two.
ok. Thank you[color=#770077][/color]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
khristology:

Me too QCY T10 still at local distributors center since 8/12
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Guys I think this item I am waiting for will be the last thing I will buy from Aliexpress for now... I've been buying from Aliexpress since most of you here did not even know what Aliexpress means... I've been buying from them since 2014 but its high time I stop... Let's all beg the customer care to allow their sellers to bring back China Post Air Mail which is way better than Aliexpress Standard shipping.... Also if Nipost stop receiving their usual parcel collection fee they'll improve their services.... Anything I really need to buy I'll get it from Amazon. Please let them improve also let's all complain to their customer care...
I did notice that many Aliexpress sellers has stopped shipping phones to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2020
4Jean:

Me too QCY T10 still at local distributors center since 8/12
Abi na custom dey cause delay
Let's hope it gets to us before the Christmas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: CBTxFactor and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.