Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450290 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
ayshow6102:

It depends on the shipping method I think I av collected one of 12/11 since last week but the one of 4px shipping would take lots of time and make the patient dog lean I guess

All nah AESS,it's taking time sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
olujosh301:

Two are already in my po one just got to nigeria

Lucky you,mine are AESS yet no update
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Meister:

The tracking updates till it reaches destination country, that's when tracking stops. Based on personal experience cainiao is good

Thanks, ordered with it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Daniel2802:
Ordered since September 16th oh, BP will soon expire. Arrived in Nigeria last month. Don't know why Post office has been slow, I've received the other package I ordered same day last month.

Any suggestions?

Went to PO this morning oh, they were like, if it has arrived, they would have called me. As I dey form kind guy, I just dropped my details and left.
On my way home, the last keke to my house, this people called me that my package is there.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kCatalyst: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please can someone help me with the phone number of any staff i can call at Ikeja Post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Viktoria9355: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
ayshow6102:

It depends on the shipping method I think I av collected one of 12/11 since last week but the one of 4px shipping would take lots of time and make the patient dog lean I guess
please what shipping company did you use and if you can remember what was the last tracking info that was updated?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babatundeh26: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
I collected one out of 3 on Tuesday.
angelusbrut:
Who have collected orders of 11 :11 , none of my orders have arrived destination country
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Geogeben: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hello guys.
Is it possible to get real gold from aliexpress?
Plan to get real gold from aliexpress and sell locally to aboki buyers.

Link from some aliexpress store i don't no if they are real or not.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPLwwqv
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNq6gB3
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mK61KMl
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Geogeben:
Hello guys.
Is it possible to get real gold from aliexpress?
Plan to get real gold from aliexpress and sell locally to aboki buyers.

Link from some aliexpress store i don't no if they are real or not.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPLwwqv
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNq6gB3
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mK61KMl

U don hear of CHINA GOLD before.....e go shock u
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kCatalyst: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
kCatalyst:
Please can someone help me with the phone number of any staff i can call at Ikeja Post office

Please can:
Meister
Emily22
Tummiee

Or
Anyone on the platform help out, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DCOR(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Emily22:

U don hear of CHINA GOLD before.....e go shock u

cheesygrin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
kCatalyst:

Please can:
Meister
Emily22
Tummiee

Or

Lol, I don't know sir/ma. I think you'll see some numbers if you search on Google though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
angelusbrut:
Who have collected orders of 11 :11 , none of my orders have arrived destination country
I ordered one Anker headset and it's yet to enter Nigeria from the tracking information. Normally Anker ships fast and I wan collect this thing before next year.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2020
please guys whats the current zenith bank exchange rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tummiee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Use this 09092995115, place the call on working days only
kCatalyst:

Please can:
Meister
Emily22
Tummiee

Or

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kCatalyst: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Meister:

Lol, I don't know sir/ma. I think you'll see some numbers if you search on Google though

Ok, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kCatalyst: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tummiee:
Use this 09092995115, place the call on working days only

Ok, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by talut(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Daniel2802:
I ordered one Anker headset and it's yet to enter Nigeria from the tracking information. Normally Anker ships fast and I wan collect this thing before next year.
Same here.. roughly about the same time sef. I wouldn't like a situation where I get the headset months after..not like I can do anything about it though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Creeza(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nna ehh, phones just cost for Nigeria anyhow.... Who do us this kind thing..... Naira has zero to no value at all... Kai undecided undecided

Just airing my views though...

If only our Nipost and foreign exchange were any better or reliable, resellers in Nigeria won't have to go all out with high prices. While we won't go through the stress of buying from Ali, wait for weeks and probability of getting your items is below average ( thanks to Nipost)

It's crazy Sha to be honest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mayemaye(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
mayemaye:
Just placed an order today

I hope it gets here tomorrow grin

menh recieved my order since last thusday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olamak1:

Let me share my experience on this: before placing order for a mobile phone in March 2020, I contacted the store's sales rep,a lady, telling her that instead of writing ''Mobile phone'' on the parcel, she should just write "Phone Accessories" in order to avoid custom charges, and she did. When the phone finally arrived my local PO, the postmistress called to notify me of the arrival. Out of curiosity, I asked her what item it was and she told me it's phone accessories. At that time, I had forgotten about the phone but thought it's one of those phone accessories I ordered. When I was eventually handed the parcel , I realised immediately that it's the mobil phone I'd long waited for.That was in September. Thereafter, I was asked to pay a handling charge of 500 naira (she would have demanded like 1000 naira had she known its a mobile phone). Obviously, nobody knew that the parcel contained a mobile phone. This trick has really worked for me on 2 different occasions.

I paid for a phone on Alibaba.com and the supplier told me this “Please notice there will be tax charged by your local custom when it arrive in your country, the tax will be charged according to the declared value in the Commercial invoice, I don't how much tax will be, if you wanna know how much the taxes you may consult with your local customs office“. I decided to use your trick and I told him to reduce the value and declare it as phone accessories, I hope I wouldn’t get caught
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Harpheez50:

I paid for a phone on Alibaba.com and the supplier told me this “Please notice there will be tax charged by your local custom when it arrive in your country, the tax will be charged according to the declared value in the Commercial invoice, I don't how much tax will be, if you wanna know how much the taxes you may consult with your local customs office“. I decided to use your trick and I told him to reduce the value and declare it as phone accessories, I hope I wouldn’t get caught

You might be lucky, just like me. In fact, I just placed order for 2 mobile phones between November and now, applying the same trick.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olamak1:

You might be lucky, just like me. In fact, I just placed order for 2 mobile phones between November and now, applying the same trick.
why did they delivered yours to the PO. Thought it should be delivered to your address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Please what's the dollar exchange rate for gtbank to order from AliExpress? And which bank is advisable to use? Thanks

Gtbank current rate is 395 naira/usd, based on my recent purchase.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olamak1:

Gtbank current rate is 395 naira/usd, based on my recent purchase.

₦402 as at this evening grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Harpheez50:

why did they delivered yours to the PO. Thought it should be delivered to your address

My order was delivered to the post office nearest to my home address.
It's not like Jumia that delivers to your doorstep, though there are occasions where the Nipost staff at your local PO could intentionally deliver the parcel to your home address. But the normal thing is for you to pick your order at the PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
saint2ace:

₦402 as at this evening grin

Realy? I guess you didn't do your calculations correctly. I placed order this morning, around 1.30 am and was charged 395naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olamak1:

My order was delivered to the post office nearest to my home address.
It's not like Jumia that delivers to your doorstep, though there are occasions where the Nipost staff at your local PO could intentionally deliver the parcel to your home address. But the normal thing is for you to pick your order at the PO.

Mine will be shipped using DHL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olamak1:

Realy? I guess you didn't do your calculations correctly. I placed order this morning, around 1.30 am and was charged 395naira

If you say so, guess I failed mathematics then..... grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirdimayG(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pls I need someone that has used alibaba for once or frequent user of the store
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mayemaye(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2020
jideprof:

Alright, Thank you. I'll do that right now

Any update on this

and pls did it work for you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jideprof: 2:24am On Dec 13, 2020
mayemaye:

Any update on this

and pls did it work for you

The seller I talked to said he can't do anything about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.