Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446376 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2020
demanuel:

I greet you sir.
Please what's the best way to buy and import a new phone (iPhone) and laptop from abroad?

Look for those eBay and Amazon guys
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:54am On Dec 31, 2020
NIPOST have started their wahala again o. They have stopped sorting. With delays of some items in "arrived destination country", I had to put a call thru and they were talking in the funny about Corona impacting their work.

Has the FG instructed workers to stay home and I didn't get to hear of it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wizkitvick(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2020
One of my orders was just cancelled, here's the tracking info from track24 and postalninja, what do i need to do to get back my funds?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ope37: 2:13am On Dec 31, 2020
Please I need an advice I want to order xiaome poco m3 from Ali express but I'm seeing different prices on the product
I am fearing not to buy the china version , please how do I know the good product among them please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FavRicc: 2:21am On Dec 31, 2020
HumanCalc:
Abeg, for your game consoles, ps3s, ps4s and co. Favricc is your guy oo. Got two ps3s from this guy and both are just great. He is attentive too
thank you sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Please what's the monthly limit on GTB currently pegged at?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 3:04am On Dec 31, 2020
fibonacci2526:

DHL.
DHL prize no be here ooo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre2009: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2020
100 dollars

ceaser:
Please what's the monthly limit on GTB currently pegged at?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre2009: 4:53am On Dec 31, 2020
guys pls is there any bank debit card in Nigeria that currently has a monthly limit above 100 us dollars?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Lol.. cheesy
Just 22 days and you are already impatient.. shocked

Did you see the tracking info for a registered parcel?
I was giving a Fake tracking number by the seller barely few hours for the sellers fulfillment to expire, he went and clicked shipped..... After 1 month, parcel is not yet registered and is still in China.... That's fishy, because the seller did not shipped it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 6:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Pweetymaro97:

Did you see the tracking info for a registered parcel?
I was giving a Fake tracking number by the seller barely few hours for the sellers fulfillment to expire, he went and clicked shipped..... After 1 month, parcel is not yet registered and is still in China.... That's fishy, because the seller did not shipped it

And it's a registered parcel, all my unregistered parcels I bought after that one are already in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yous: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2020
anozie09:
Good day house. Please, I have a package that has been in Nigeria since the 5th of December (acccording to the tracking no) and the post office says they don’t have it yet. Is there anything I can do? It was shipped using SUNYOU.
I have an unregistered packages that arrived to nigeria since 17th nov and 22nd November and they're yet to reach me so dont worry, they'll soon reach us, actually the problem is that they have so many registered packages they're sorting out due to the massive sale that happened on 11/11, that's why it's taking longer than necessary to reach us

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yous: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2020
wizkitvick:
One of my orders was just cancelled, here's the tracking info from track24 and postalninja, what do i need to do to get back my funds?
Contact the seller, it happened to me once i then contacted the seller and they gave me a new tracking number, and it usually happens when they're late in taking the items to the shipping center and if they fail in giving you a new tracking number then u can open a dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
wizkitvick:

Dispute of course. Postal.ninja already told you what to do.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Give it another 30-40days, it is an unregistered item so it takes about 30-40days for it to get to your PO after "arriving" Nigeria

Nawa oo I have a registered sunyou that arrived since the 11th and still no update
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2020
olujosh301:

Nawa oo I have a registered sunyou that arrived since the 11th and still no update

I haven't heard of sunyou that is registered before.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2020
olujosh301:

Sunyou is not a registered courier.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
genius43:

I haven't heard of sunyou that is registered before.

There is
The tracking number starts with SYRM instead of SY

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Sunyou is not a registered courier.

They have one that is
Sunyou registered Mail
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Houston17(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Please for anyone who has bought a Xaomi phone lately on AE and the seller splitted payment into two or more cards, abeg I need the name of the seller so I can reach out. Wanna get Poco X3 (2units) which is over $400.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DCOR(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
ope37:
Please I need an advice I want to order xiaome poco m3 from Ali express but I'm seeing different prices on the product
I am fearing not to buy the china version , please how do I know the good product among them please

If it's labeled as Global Version - buy it.
If it's labeled as Global ROM - It is Chinese version, don't buy it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Does anyone know any store selling mobile phones on aliexpress, which also accepts splitting of payments to enable purchase with 2 different debit cards? I've tried to make payment for a mobile phone costing 122.09 usd with my Gtbank debit card but got a ''transaction declined'' message on the ground that "daily limit exceeded. ".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
ceaser:
NIPOST have started their wahala again o. They have stopped sorting. With delays of some items in "arrived destination country", I had to put a call thru and they were talking in the funny about Corona impacting their work.

Has the FG instructed workers to stay home and I didn't get to hear of it?

I did share a post on the new development last week and someone on this platform asked me to share the link to the source of the information, which I did. In a nutshell, the head of service has instructed all federal government workers from grade level 12 and below to stay @home for the next 5 weeks, effective from Wednesday last week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Houston17(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Olamak1:
Does anyone know any store selling mobile phones on aliexpress, which also accepts splitting of payments to enable purchase with 2 different debit cards? I've tried to make payment for a mobile phone costing 122.09 usd with my Gtbank debit card but got a ''transaction declined'' message on the ground that "daily limit exceeded. ".

Pls anybody?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre2009: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Guys pls aside GTBANK and ZENITH BANK, which other banks have good usd rates for online transaction??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
As any one used webmoney as a means of payment on Aliexpress before. I am thinking of going through that route for orders above 100 dollars. I have registered on webmoney platform already
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Olamak1:

Chat as many sellers that have the phone in stock as possible, one of them will agree to it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anozie09(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yous:

I have an unregistered packages that arrived to nigeria since 17th nov and 22nd November and they're yet to reach me so dont worry, they'll soon reach us, actually the problem is that they have so many registered packages they're sorting out due to the massive sale that happened on 11/11, that's why it's taking longer than necessary to reach us
Okay! I’ll wait then... hopefully they contact us soon. thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anozie09(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Give it another 30-40days, it is an unregistered item so it takes about 30-40days for it to get to your PO after "arriving" Nigeria
I’ll do that.. thank you!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Meister:

Chat as many sellers that have the phone in stock as possible, one of them will agree to it

Thanks for your response.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
I got my 11.11 order today...
Some of the best sounding Earbuds for that price
=> MPOW M30

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
intergral:
I got my 11.11 order today...
Some of the best sounding Earbuds for that price
=> MPOW M30

The case looks like my Tronsmart Spunky Beat...enjoy the wireless freedom cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.