Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436711 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gallivant: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Edit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tunizzy:

Do you think of creating a dispute for refund, if it doesn't arrive anytime soon?

I'll create dispute once the BP expires. It's Anker store so I'm sure they'll do the needful.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by greatcheer(f): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Alozera:

Feel free to ask any question.. it will be better to ask an embarrassing question and get laughed at than making a mistake that will cost you a fortune..
For your question, all regular shipping goes through Nipost to your nearest post office which I hope you know already.. Thereafter, you're called, texted or it's brought to your address, depending on the mode of operation is your Post office, But if you ship via express couriers like DHL, etc, then it ceases to be Nipost's business..
Also remember to avoid 4px Singapore OM pro as your shipping courier.
For untracked shipping, use
Yanwen economic air mail,
Cainiao super economy global
Cainiao super economy for special goods or
Sunyou
For tracked shipping, use
Aliexpress standard shipping or Singapore post..

Download track24 app to keep track of all your orders.. you can sign in you email to avoid data loss

Thank you very much. I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
senator282:

The seller I wanted to buy from just replied me and said they will refund 100% full money if it did not arrive destination country

What's the name of the store? Kindly upload the link to the site.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by azeecoboy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
what's happening like this?

Since December 2, dispatched to Destination country and since then no update again...AESS

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
senator282:

What Shipping method did you use ?
AliExpress Standard Shipping?

Singapore post
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
azeecoboy:
what's happening like this?

Since December 2, dispatched to Destination country and since then no update again...AESS
after dispatch to overseas.....

The next update is from Nipost at airport...not AliExpress.....nipost will update the tracking info to arrived at destination country postal admin bla bla Lagos air.....

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Guys one more advise.....

Never ever use EMS Express shipping....i.e those tracking number that starts with EX..

You will be charged high when it arrives at your post office but the real problem is that there is nothing express about it....it's even above 30 days.....

If your seller use it, message him/her to change it to AliExpress standard shipping instanta....cuz instead of normal 500 naira...u can pay upto 2000 or above.... speaking from experience...

Jahblex....

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mayemaye(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emily22:

Never ever use EMS Express shipping....i.e those tracking number that starts with EX..

You will be charged high when it arrives at your post office but the real problem is that there is nothing express about it....it's even above 30 days.....

If your seller use it, message him/her to change it to AliExpress standard shipping instanta....cuz instead of normal 500 naira...u can pay upto 2000 or above.... speaking from experience...

Jahblex....

how many times have you tried it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shopwiser: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Gr8teejay:
Good day guys and happy new year. Please how do I bypass the monthly dollar limit on my card now cos I need an item that costs close to 200$
i have asked the same question but everyone claims to mind their business.. i don't knw whats the point of this thread yet some of them makes transaction of such cost but won't help out.. bro literally you are on your own.. dont rely on anybody.. not even for advice.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Soundcore Motion plus
Brand new AIN
45k best price
Can be waybill nationwide
Escrow is allowed

Let deal undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
mayemaye:

how many times have you tried it

3rice

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
shopwiser:
i have asked the same question but everyone claims to mind their business.. i don't knw whats the point of this thread yet some of them makes transaction of such cost but won't help out.. bro literally you are on your own.. dont rely on anybody.. not even for advice.

Find 2 ATM card...tell the seller to split the payment into two....

The first will be 100 dollars and the second will be the remaining balance......

Den pay for each split with different cards

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Gr8teejay:
Good day guys and happy new year. Please how do I bypass the monthly dollar limit on my card now cos I need an item that costs close to 200$

- message the seller

Let's take for instance, you want to buy a phone that cost 180$

- contact the seller to split the payment into two

The seller ( if he/she agrees) will send you two links with 100$ and 80$

Or 90$ and another 90$...

Now get two GTB ATM card or any bank you want to use..I normally use GTB and Zenith...

The first link....pay with (let's say GTB)

The second link (pay with Zenith)

Note : you can use other ATM too but I am just using GTB and Zenith for example....

Also make sure you fund both ATM with 100$ equivalent to roughly 40k in naira each.......

You can use your siblings ATM if u don't have more than one master card....in my own case, I normally use my mum ATM, my 2 sisters ATM and my open person GTB and Zenith ATM....that 500 dollars in total...

I hope you grab now

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SidiBenz77: 3:41am On Jan 13, 2021
Please someone should help me. It's been showing"Other Shipping Method" for almost one week now.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayshow6102(m): 4:05am On Jan 13, 2021
How can I open dispute oo I no do again the estimated delivery tym don pass

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:25am On Jan 13, 2021
ayshow6102:
till buyers protection runs out.
after 90 days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 4:37am On Jan 13, 2021
GTB currently charging ₦415 / $ sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jecyangel(f): 5:45am On Jan 13, 2021
Emily22:

Jahblex....

Exactly my dear. Last year I ordered some clothes when it arrived I got a text from SMS Onitsha to come with 3500 to collect it. I was mad but then I have to pay it. Its not as if it arrived earlier still more than 30days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:05am On Jan 13, 2021
ayshow6102:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2021
SidiBenz77:
Please someone should help me. It's been showing"Other Shipping Method" for almost one week now.

I never see this one before I.
What shipping courier did you choose while placing the order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2021
It's been a while I'm here
Complement of the Season guys
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SidiBenz77: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2021
Alozera:

I never see this one before I.
What shipping courier did you choose while placing the order?
Shipping from Turkey to Nigeria via Turkey Post
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2021
SidiBenz77:

Shipping from Turkey to Nigeria via Turkey Post

I doubt that's the tracking format for turkey post.. Ask the seller what kinda shipping he used
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Emily22:

- message the seller

Let's take for instance, you want to buy a phone that cost 180$

- contact the seller to split the payment into two

The seller ( if he/she agrees) will send you two links with 100$ and 80$

Or 90$ and another 90$...

Now get two GTB ATM card or any bank you want to use..I normally use GTB and Zenith...

The first link....pay with (let's say GTB)

The second link (pay with Zenith)

Note : you can use other ATM too but I am just using GTB and Zenith for example....

Also make sure you fund both ATM with 100$ equivalent to roughly 40k in naira each.......

You can use your siblings ATM if u don't have more than one master card....in my own case, I normally use my mum ATM, my 2 sisters ATM and my open person GTB and Zenith ATM....that 500 dollars in total...

I hope you grab now
Thank you very much but this seller is taking days to reply and he isn't quite getting the message
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2021
does anyone has asaba post office number should pls post it here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2021
SidiBenz77:

What shipping method did you select? The seller will use whatever courier he deems fit if you selected Shipper's Method. Sometimes, you can track within the country, sometimes you can't.

Track with https://postal.ninja/en/track/2RkADy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2021
ayshow6102:

4px and you no do again? You must do oh. Be patient and relax for the 90 days buyer protection to expire before you can open a dispute.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2021
nani667:
GTB currently charging ₦415 / $ sad

I had to double check my transaction alert on Friday. GTB haff join bad geng.

Access is ₦424.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RhuzBhee(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2021
Uchepele:
does anyone has asaba post office number should pls post it here

Thanks I'm eligible now..

PLEASE OOO WHO HAVE ASABA POST OFFICE NUMBER SHOULD PLEASE POST IT HERE shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2021
Jecyangel:

Exactly my dear. Last year I ordered some clothes when it arrived I got a text from SMS Onitsha to come with 3500 to collect it. I was mad but then I have to pay it. Its not as if it arrived earlier still more than 30days

It's non negotiable....I told a friend if ems can work with 15-20 days delivery ....I don't mind paying 3-4k.....but more than 30 days.....never....this is my last time using dem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2021
Gr8teejay:
Thank you very much but this seller is taking days to reply and he isn't quite getting the message

Most of them use Alibaba inbuilt translator ....you need to communicate in simplest form of English language for the translator to give them the precise message.....

You will notice that when most of them reply.....the English is always twisted somehow....it's because they typed it in Chinese and the translator translated it to English.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: rust6(m), zenith4biz(m), iscom(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.