Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443480 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moscow406(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Encitee3991:
I FINALLY GOT MY PHONE AFTER 2 FAILED ATTEMPTS

, it a

Congrats boss, did you also reduce the value and change the name on the package?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HumanCalc: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Abeg I am sorry. Are these prices real? Cos Ps5 is 500k in 9ja here. I know one still has to pay for shipping and all but even with shipping and all. I am sure this thing can't pass 300k

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
HumanCalc:
Abeg I am sorry. Are these prices real? Cos Ps5 is 500k in 9ja here. I know one still has to pay for shipping and all but even with shipping and all. I am sure this thing can't pass 300k

Seems too good to be true, send the link first, I feel like there might be some other factors involved
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HumanCalc: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Meister:

Seems too good to be true, send the link first, I feel like there might be some other factors involved
https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600155793449/BRAND-NEW-ORIGINAL-SALE-for-Original.html?__detailProductImg=https%3A%2F%2Fs.alicdn.com%2F%40sc01%2Fkf%2FUa90a7b73b47d4511b22fd266263a8788E.jpg_200x200.jpg

Abeg help me look into it. I really want to get it and resell oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Catalyssst:
Was it through Ali express standard shipping??
The one you got today?

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2021
HumanCalc:
https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600155793449/BRAND-NEW-ORIGINAL-SALE-for-Original.html?__detailProductImg=https%3A%2F%2Fs.alicdn.com%2F%40sc01%2Fkf%2FUa90a7b73b47d4511b22fd266263a8788E.jpg_200x200.jpg

Abeg help me look into it. I really want to get it and resell oo

Looks real but you can chat the seller up to clarify
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Meister:

Looks real but you can chat the seller up to clarify
Don't think it's original,it cost sony $450 to produce a ps5 ...do the maths
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2021
HumanCalc:

First confirm whether it's the disk or diskless variant
And 1tb/2tb +2 controllers and 5games looks unreal
You can't get brand new ps4 with all that at that price sef... Just thread carefully

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2021
HumanCalc:
It's a scam unfortunately. Even trusted sellers have agents with dubious intent. Yes even verified sellers. This is how the scam works. They advertise ridiculous prices and sometimes add with 10 free games to get you interested, you contact them and they tell you to move the conversation to whatsapp, to avoid evidence of your chat then they ask you to pay through direct means like western union that it's faster and not through alibaba for escrow. Once you pay, you'll be blocked and onto the next Maga. You have no one to complain to and I'm sure alibaba won't help you in any way. So be careful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jerlady(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2021
trapper4L:

HAHA NA MY NORMAL VOICE BE THAT , I'LL CHECK BRO
THANK YOU.
Typing in capital letters indicate you're shouting....take am easy oh! grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NarnieAceTech: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hello AE shoppers. Please, I wanted to order a certain quantity of goods from Alibaba but the shipping cost to Nigeria is about N15k. Which is even way past the cost price and possible profit I'm to make. Can someone recommend a fast, affordable and reliable way to ship from china.

I'm trying out mini-importation and i don't want to fall into the wrong hands. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirvvy: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good Day everyone!!

Please I want to make an order for Umidigi One screen replacement on Aliexpress or alibaba but I don't know how to go about it?

Please someone help me out?
I've never used the app before so I don't want to make any mistake..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nicholas82: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
sirvvy:
Good Day everyone!!

Please I want to make an order for Umidigi One screen replacement on Aliexpress or alibaba but I don't know how to go about it?

Please someone help me out?
I've never used the app before so I don't want to make any mistake..

Bro, it's better you look for anyone that has it already in naija and buy from.
AliExpress is complete rubbish and a semi scam for now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lowoa:
Olamak1 Baba, we never know what Nairaland has done to Nigerians. It was after I got into that mess I discovered nairaland. GOD bless Nairalnad. God bless you. Had I got to know about NL, I for no fall mugu. I am still hoping it will arrive sha. If not, dem don chop me be that

I feel your pain my guy. But it's not the end of the world. I know for sure that the experience you've gathered from the scenario will never be taken away from you.....Well, If the seller truly shipped the order as he claimed, you will surely get it one day.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
nicholas82:

Why would you say so I think the major issue people seems to have is the length it takes for items to reach their po ,and if a seller sells counterfeit and you can proof it your money is mostly returned ...not an advocate just saying

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
moscow406:

Congrats boss, did you also reduce the value and change the name on the package?

Check the pix below for those curious about the declared value and description of the item I received.

NOTE: I DIDN'T GIVE INSTRUCTION TO THE SELLER, AS REGARD THE DECLARED INFORMATION.
I don't do that, and I won't do that

STORE:REALME OFFICIAL

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Encitee3991:

Check the pix below for those curious about the declared value and description of the item I received.

NOTE: I DIDN'T GIVE INSTRUCTION TO THE SELLER, AS REGARD THE DECLARED INFORMATION.
I don't do that, and I won't do that

That really good..the seller used his Initiative, maybe when he noticed the dollar limit for payment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirvvy: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
nicholas82:

Wow!! Thanks for the heads up
But how about alibaba?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moscow406(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Encitee3991:

Is the " I won't do that "Sarcasm? grin grin

If it isn't then the seller is so wise so reduce the value to something so small... damn.

Did you split the card payment? Or it was before the limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Uchepele:

alright but custom might have seized it .
can u use track 24 to track it and upload it here

Sorry, it took me long. I was a bit busy to enter nairaland.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vickygirk:

Sorry, it took me long. I was a bit busy to enter nairaland.
This ur items dun stay for long oo.
I dont know if its possible for you to remove mind from d items to reduce your worry bcus putting ur mind on such long awaited item will make u think.
It's 50-50,it might or might not come.
I hope u collect refund and chillax.
If there's any phone among your orders and with the time frame now,u might not get it again

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Uchepele:

This ur items dun stay for long oo.
I dont know if its possible for you to remove mind from d items to reduce your worry bcus putting ur mind on such long awaited item will make u think.
It's 50-50,it might or might not come.
I hope u collect refund and chillax

Yea, I've collected.
I promised the seller that I would refund when the phone eventually reaches me.

This promise is what is really delaying me from buying new phone.

Let's wait till the end of January.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nicholas82: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
sirvvy:

Wow!! Thanks for the heads up
But how about alibaba?
they mostly sell on bulk but you can still get to buy 1-2 though. But their sellers shipping fee is on the high side compared to AliExpress but won't take ages( or not arrived at all) like AliExpress.
There's a way you can negotiate shipping with the sellers .
Best of luck bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:07am On Jan 10, 2021
Vickygirk:

Yea, I've collected.
I promised the seller that I would refund when the phone eventually reaches me.

This promise is what is really delaying me from buying new phone.

Let's wait till the end of January.
alright �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2021
moscow406:

Is the " I won't do that "Sarcasm? grin grin

If it isn't then the seller is so wise so reduce the value to something so small... damn.

Did you split the card payment? Or it was before the limit

Before the monthly spend limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2021
nicholas82:

I wouldn't say that AliExpress is a scam. Not after more than 400+ orders that gets delivered with zero missing. You can only blame the poor quality of goods bought or fake listing of product's features which you can avoid if you do a lot of research and read as much reviews as you can from people who ordered same products.

The truth is to check reviews on AliExpress (watch out for products with only 5 star reviews as they may be fake. Also seeing a hundred five star reviews, all worded the same way, on same date is suspect also) Amazon, eBay, YouTube and online forums before buying any product. I do a lot of this research before I buy. I've bought items ranging from $2 to $600 which all gets delivered. If goods are lost in transit, you can't blame AliExpress for that as that is on the logistics. I've gotten refund too when goods never gets delivered. Also no negative experience from NIPOST after all these years of purchase from AliExpress. I hear stories of goods arriving in Nigeria and lost in NIPOST, so far I haven't experienced such.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nicholas82: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
mctfopt:

I wouldn't say that AliExpress is a scam. Not after more than 400+ orders that gets delivered with zero missing. You can only blame the poor quality of goods bought or fake listing of product's features which you can avoid if you do a lot of research and read as much reviews as you can from people who ordered same products.

The truth is to check reviews on AliExpress (watch out for products with only 5 star reviews as they may be fake. Also seeing a hundred five star reviews, all worded the same way, on same date is suspect also) Amazon, eBay, YouTube and online forums before buying any product. I do a lot of this research before I buy. I've bought items ranging from $2 to $600 which all gets delivered. If goods are lost in transit, you can't blame AliExpress for that as that is on the logistics. I've gotten refund too when goods never gets delivered. Also no negative experience from NIPOST after all these years of purchase from AliExpress. I hear stories of goods arriving in Nigeria and lost in NIPOST, so far I haven't experienced such.

Bros, that was your experience and I never doubted it, so also you shouldn't doubt my experience either .
I've also been dealing with AliExpress since 2014 and inever experienced such not until from 2019 todate ,with what I've experienced from incomplete refund of money to nonrefund at all. So if I adviced him not to, it's due to what I've recently experienced and in the same way, if you advice him to go ahead and deal with them, it's also due to you never encounter ugly side of them, so it's left for the guy to now decide

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gallivant: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Edit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mayemaye(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
brand new

soundpeats truedot with APTX = ₦14k

soundpeats truefree = ₦7k

Opened KZ ZST (has mic) with box and accessories ₦2k

if you no want alixpress wait

for contact at signature

Location = Lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jerlady(f): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
nicholas82:

No it's not. You need to know how to shop on Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2021
jerlady:

No it's not. You need to know how to shop on Aliexpress

Very true!
Understading the 'rule of the game' is what protects you from scam.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayshow6102(m): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2021
Dis would be my first and the last time of shopping on Ali express cause the Wait is not worth it, I ordered two products on the same day I got the first one(a smart watch) 2 weeks after ordering buh dis one just hang for here since, If u are using an iPhone 7plus (no 3.5mm jack) u would understand my pain sha me da am an audiophile, dis second order is a Bluetooth AirPod sha I pray I get it before next month sha because I don Dey wait sotey I don Dey lose wait oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.