Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436424 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2021
kemshade:
I don't know my rank o but from what I posted I can see a post from Nigeria post that stated insert into bag, is that a mistake

Track using postal.ninja first
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 6:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Meister:

Track using postal.ninja first

This is what I saw

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Catalyssst(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Is it a phone?
kemshade:

This is what I saw
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jooade(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2021
pls, I cancelled an order for d first since last Saturday and I haven't receive refund. what could be wrong?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Heyamshay(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Lixusheng:
grin

Two Iphones and Laptop cleared...
How much for custom clearing?
Thinking of ordering a laptop
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Catalyssst:
Is it a phone?

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2021
Heyamshay:

How much for custom clearing?
Thinking of ordering a laptop

No clearance fee...only collection fee i de pay..#1k... D seller wrote gamepad angry grin grin and for the laptop he wrote Children drawing board

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by azeecoboy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lixusheng:

No clearance fee...only collection fee i de pay..#1k... D seller wrote gamepad angry grin grin and for the laptop he wrote Children drawing board
nice

did you ask him to by specifically sending him s message after ordering or he does this himself?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
azeecoboy:
nice

did you ask him to by specifically sending him s message after ordering or he does this himself?

I attached the instruction before paying. .

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Have gone to the post office but the tracking site to track was down, so I was told I will get update later maybe tomorrow, I will be notified cos I dropped my number. I was told by a staff that there is a way they track apart from the way customers track, I just hope I get good news
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Abeg how much is first bank rate, any idea
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Khenz211:
Few minutes after my Buyer’s protection ran out, i opened a dispute and this is what aliexpress Sent me.
Please can anyone tell me what this means?

About this though, I opened dispute on my order that BP just expired and I got same response.

People who have experienced this, is it just to be wait for 5 days and it'll be automatically processed or is there any other thing to do?

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daniel2802:

About this though, I opened dispute on my order that BP just expired and I got same response.

People who have experienced this, is it just to be wait for 5 days and it'll be automatically processed or is there any other thing to do?

Thanks.

Though when I encountered this, I was afraid first so I cancelled the dispute, I reopened it immediately after the expiration of the given time and I was refunded within two hours.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
kemshade:
Have gone to the post office but the tracking site to track was down, so I was told I will get update later maybe tomorrow, I will be notified cos I dropped my number. I was told by a staff that there is a way they track apart from the way customers track, I just hope I get good news

the message you got from aliexpress is an automated message.. your item is not in nigeria.... it usually occurs if ur order is less dan $200 and if u open dispute and get dat message once... if u want to knw more chat me on whatsapp 08067266575
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Catalyssst(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thanks bro
I really appreciate your kind gesture.

Lixusheng:

the message you got from aliexpress is an automated message.. your item is not in nigeria.... it usually occurs if ur order is less dan $200 and if u open dispute and get dat message once... if u want to knw more chat me on whatsapp 08067266575
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by augster(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
An order from February just got to my post office.
Nothing from January or December.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
error4040:
So my other pouch was at the PO today, went there fill form pay N100 as usual collect my thing move.
Now the issue is both pouches were supposed to be Silicone which I notice one was not.

The one I collected yesterday felt like a washed out silicone, azin the stuff just de like no be silicone again after seeing the second one softness and and texture mhn I vex open dispute angry angry angry

Shey them wan scam me off $2.70 for this Hot sun and recession headed economy sad
Well the dispute was for half payment tho for sending an item that is not what they discribed so I demanded they return $1 and keep the. Rest while I keep the pouch and.

Any way them don pay me back my money for the Rubik's yesterday with bad exchange rate due to dollar crashing from the N400+ to 300+ angry

Find Attached images of what I am talking about

Update!!!
I just got my $1 back from my previous post in which I was complaining that they said the pouch was made of silicone which was not.
I told them to refund me $1 (I keep the pouch) from the initial $2.70.

No allow any Chinko Guy chop your Hard earn Money even if na $99 cent.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
augster:
An order from February just got to my post office.
Nothing from January or December.
which day did you make the order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
error4040:

Update!!!
I just got my $1 back from my previous post in which I was complaining that they said the pouch was made of silicone which was not.

Pls how long does it take to get a refund from AE?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by augster(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ojochogwusunny:
which day did you make the order
first of February

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
stephenponti:

Pls how long does it take to get a refund from AE?

On my end it took 5days or 6 days to review I think.
But mostly 2-10days after a review, but it do depend on what type of refund.
If it was a cancelled one like you made payment and cancel before shipper ship items, mine took like a week.

If it was for a failed shipment you have to wait for the 90days rule

Same as if items got delivered and not as discribed by seller you can confirm item delivered then open a dispute for full refund or part refund and you keep the item but the most important thing is state your reasons and take good convincing images like I did on the pouch.

I haven't done the items to be returned back to shipper because it might take more time to get a refund.

Cc Genius43 can shade more light on that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=Lixusheng post=99721342]

the message you got from aliexpress is an automated message.. your item is not in nigeria.... it usually occurs if ur order is less dan $200 and if u open dispute and get dat message once... if u want to knw more chat me on whatsapp 08067266575 [/quote

Are u referring to me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by africanman85: 1:21am On Mar 09, 2021
How can I get cheap shipping fee on Aliexpress ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 3:03am On Mar 09, 2021
zenith4biz:

Though when I encountered this, I was afraid first so I cancelled the dispute, I reopened it immediately after the expiration of the given time and I was refunded within two hours.

I'm thinking of leaving it till the 5 days tho, I just don't want to do anything that'll make me lose my money.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2021
GTBANK MasterCard rate adjusted to N420/$

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
busuyi44:
GTBANK MasterCard rate adjusted to N420/$

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
error4040:

Update!!!

poor man grin grin grin why u de drag cent with dem na.... u nor want make dem chop?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2021
augster:
first of February
I ordered 8feb. it has not arrive Nigeria yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please who knows the current bank with the lowest dollar to naira exchange rate. Want to make a purchase and it's large.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
xamiel4:
Please who knows the current bank with the lowest dollar to naira exchange rate. Want to make a purchase and it's large.
It's GTB. I know it use to be 415 but someone above said it's now 420.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Anyone still awaiting December order

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Chizip(m), Hero2t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.