Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1438645 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by augster(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
4Jean:
Anyone still awaiting December order
I am. Buyer protection ends in 4 days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lixusheng:

poor man grin grin grin why u de drag cent with dem na.... u nor want make dem chop?

Free me jo grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buhari is working

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lixusheng:
Buhari is working
your Anker ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Chuksteric:
your Anker ?

iphone

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just curious though , when postal charges have been paid for already when purchasing why is one still required to pay at NIPOST offices , its not like they are delivering it to your house ,

Because i do not get to pay to receive deliveries at the post office when outside Nigeria or is it a Nigerian thing

Because it beats me that lets say you pay 0.50$ for shipping for an item you perhaps bought 1.50$

item gets to nigeria and at the post office you are expected to path with 200 which is almost 0.50$ it took that item from china to nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
maballack:
Just curious though , when postal charges have been paid for already when purchasing why is one still required to pay at NIPOST offices , its not like they are delivering it to your house ,

Because i do not get to pay to receive deliveries at the post office when outside Nigeria or is it a Nigerian thing

Because it beats me that lets say you pay 0.50$ for shipping for an item you perhaps bought 1.50$

item gets to nigeria and at the post office you are expected to path with 200 which is almost 0.50$ it took that item from china to nigeria

you are paying for NiPost handling charge.. we shukd learn to appreciate ds guys.. if as ur item land Lagos dem sey make u pay transport come impc for pick up nko grin grin.. na whr person de work nai e de chop.... less dan 0.5kg item is #200... 0.5kg up is #1000... most times d tip we giv ds guys nai dem take de survive and de remit small to Nipost... Govt nor de motivate dem at all.... Imagine a staff wey don wd dem for like 7 years earning #55k.. a month... naija govt na dead grin grin

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
augster:
I am. Buyer protection ends in 4 days
Oh we're together
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lixusheng:
grin

Two Iphones and Laptop cleared...

You dey lucky o; As them no thief these ones
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Olamak1:

You dey lucky o; As them no thief these ones

they can't... its thiefproofed

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lixusheng:

Funny you! E be like sey dem dey read your post for this thread as you dey expose them, nai make them stop 'thiefing' parcels.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
4Jean:
November 28th order, full refund completed today

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lixusheng:

I like this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
4Jean:
yess I have 3 items stuck @ Hand over to airline since Dec.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Am still waiting ooo, have lost dispute already
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:17am On Mar 10, 2021
stephenponti:

yess I have 3 items stuck @ Hand over to airline since Dec.

hahaha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 2:21am On Mar 10, 2021
its not an issue of Appreciate , the reason why nigeria is where it is ....sensationalism and sentiments

I asked a simple question , are you saying the shipping charge paid is not meant to cover for it , and is this how it operates in other countries you know of. likewise you should not complain when customs steal goods because in your words "na whr person de work nai e de chop" and they are also not paid so well

A charge can only possibly come up if they deliver to your house address and you opted for such service.

Handling charge as you claim is paid if you are posting an item not receiving ( which means its not a recipients bill)

Ask yourself why would i pay handling charge of 200 naira in lagos and also someone in Port harcourt also pays same 200 handling charge...

using your example of distance

IPMC to a Lagos Post office
IPMC to a Port Harcourt Post office

I bet its same cost if that is the factor right

You are only been myopic with your calculations to tips because you are buying for personal use a reason why the country is where it is

The Government you claim is dead is you and i and so long as you support for such you are the one further killing the system...

Change is more of a mindset than an action....

While at it look up Systemic Corruption..

Lixusheng:

you are paying for NiPost handling charge.. we shukd learn to appreciate ds guys.. if as ur item land Lagos dem sey make u pay transport come impc for pick up nko grin grin.. na whr person de work nai e de chop.... less dan 0.5kg item is #200... 0.5kg up is #1000... most times d tip we giv ds guys nai dem take de survive and de remit small to Nipost... Govt nor de motivate dem at all.... Imagine a staff wey don wd dem for like 7 years earning #55k.. a month... naija govt na dead grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:24am On Mar 10, 2021
maballack:
its not an issue of Appreciate , the reason why nigeria is where it is ....sensationalism and sentiments

I asked a simple question , are you saying the shipping charge paid is not meant to cover for it , and is this how it operates in other countries you know of. likewise you should not complain when customs steal goods because in your words "na whr person de work nai e de chop" and they are also not paid so well

A charge can only possibly come up if they deliver to your house address and you opted for such service.

Handling charge as you claim is paid if you are posting an item not receiving ( which means its not a recipients bill)

Ask yourself why would i pay handling charge of 200 naira in lagos and also someone in Port harcourt also pays same 200 handling charge...

You are only been myopic with your calculations to tips because you are buying for personal use a reason why the country is where it is

The Government you claim is dead is you and i and so long as you support for such you are the one further killing the system...

oga na noise you dey make... na #200 u pay nai dey vex u so.... beta channel ur anger somwhr.... Even whites pay for handling charges nor b new tin.... Next time nor pay, folo dem fight so dat u go bring new change

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 2:27am On Mar 10, 2021
herein lies the future of nigeria

Shalom

Lixusheng:

oga na noise you dey make... na #200 u pay nai dey vex u so.... beta channel ur anger somwhr.... Even whites pay for handling charges nor b new tin.... Next time nor pay, folo dem fight so dat u go bring new change

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:32am On Mar 10, 2021
maballack:
herein lies the future of nigeria

Shalom

d future is female

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphamars(m): 3:41am On Mar 10, 2021
When it comes to Anker products be careful with custom. This has been in 9ja since October till now no show.. They don thief am for there...9ja I hail

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:22am On Mar 10, 2021
maballack:

The handling fees is not a tip but charges backed by the government. In some post offices you see the official flier there with the charges according to weight.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2021
alphamars:
When it comes to Anker products be careful with custom. This has been in 9ja since October till now no show.. They don thief am for there...9ja I hail

Is this a registered mail ? Since it arrived have you gone to your post office to make enquires
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HowGlorious: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2021
48 days in transit
www.postal.ninja

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cynsee: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Someone should explain this to me. How is this 3days in transit

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Cynsee:
Someone should explain this to me. How is this 3days in transit

Postal Ninja calculate days between first update and last update.

Meaning it took three days to get dispatched
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cynsee: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2021
genius43:

Postal Ninja calculate days between first update and last update.

Meaning it took three days to get dispatched
thanks for the clarification sir. God bless
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Lixusheng:

1.8kg.....500 naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Catalyssst(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2021
How??

kemshade:
Am still waiting ooo, have lost dispute already
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Is the store legit just opened January

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Catalyssst:
How??

I was told the item is in Nigeria, on every tracking site is showing despatch to destination country, is over 90 days but my dispute was stated invalid

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.