Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436260 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2021
MrReeseG:
Opened dispute and got this in "AliExpress judgement details"
Is that it? They rebuffed my proposal? Or do I still wait 5 days?

If you're certain that your Buyer protection period has lapsed and the order is yet to arrive, then track the item from different tracking sites, take a screenshot of the tracking and then upload as evidence on the dispute page. Then wait for the next judgment. Yes, it takes about 5 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Chai... I saw a sweet deal from that store for that during the anniversary sales..
But I was scare of not receiving it..

grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Please explain CVM

Chrisvicmall
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gamer999: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please I want to order an item from aliexpress, what's the shipping duration to Abuja? Folks with the experience should help me out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kaybee7000:

Will I still get my package and wen ?
just remove mind but if u later see it then good for you and you can still order clothes from other stores
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oloko1859(m): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please who has shopped on asos before? How did you go about it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrReeseG(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Olamak1:

If you're certain that your Buyer protection period has lapsed and the order is yet to arrive, then track the item from different tracking sites, take a screenshot of the tracking and then upload as evidence on the dispute page. Then wait for the next judgment. Yes, it takes about 5 days

Oh! Its way past 90 days
I have attached screenshots of tracking from 3 different sites and even one from sellers own tracking
He supported that I asked for a refund too
So, 5 days or 5 working days? I.E Friday, from today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrReeseG(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Gamer999:
Please I want to order an item from aliexpress, what's the shipping duration to Abuja? Folks with the experience should help me out

Do you have soap?
Shopping from ax now requires soap o
Just kidding

It depends, some people get theirs in 2 weeks, others in 5 months and we have some that take a year.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Emily22:

Chrisvicmall
What is their charge?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
MrReeseG:

Oh! Its way past 90 days
I have attached screenshots of tracking from 3 different sites and even one from sellers own tracking
He supported that I asked for a refund too
So, 5 days or 5 working days? I.E Friday, from today.

Just relax! You will surely get "valid" judgment at the end of the 5 days period. Normally, Aliexpress gets in touch with sellers for their proposal on disputed orders before passing the final judgment. In your own case, you are at an advantage to win the dispute because the seller is the one telling you to go ahead with it.
In addition, the five-day-period starts counting from the day the dispute was opened.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Gamer999:

3 days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lixusheng:

3 days

grin tongue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lixusheng:

3 days

This guy! You no go kill person here

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Gamer999:

If you would flip the pages back, question like this had already been treated.....
Anyway, delivery of orders from aliexpress these days is unpredictable. Sometimes, you are lucky, your orders get delivered quickly. While at order times, the only option left is to open despute because the orders refuse to deliver within the Buyer protection period,which is now 75days. But be informed that even in the midst of this uncertainty, people have not stopped shopping on the platform. All is takes is being able to take Risks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gamer999: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lixusheng:

3 days
will you get out of here

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gamer999: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Olamak1:

If you would flip the pages back, question like this had already been treated.....
Anyway, delivery of orders from aliexpress these days are unpredictable. Sometimes, you are lucky, your orders get delivered quickly. While at order times, the only option left is to open despute because the orders refuse to deliver within the Buyer protection period,which is now 75days. But be informed that even in the midst of this uncertainty, people have not stopped shopping on the platform. All is takes is being able to take Risks.
Jesus
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lixusheng:

3 days
lol express funny answer to a funny question
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eddy2farm(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tanks I just collect my order on Friday

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:04am On Apr 11, 2021
Gamer999:
will you get out of here
na u dey find answer naw.
u are asking as if he is AliExpress/custom or nipost.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gamer999: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Uchepele:

na u dey find answer naw.
u are asking as if he is AliExpress/custom or nipost.
you Don chop?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Gamer999:
Jesus

E choke
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Olamak1:

Just relax! You will surely get "valid" judgment at the end of the 5 days period. Normally, Aliexpress gets in touch with sellers for their proposal on disputed orders before passing the final judgment. In your own case, you are at an advantage to win the dispute because the seller is the one telling you to go ahead with it.
In addition, the five-day-period starts counting from the day the dispute was opened.
If dem wire am pick up grin grin nko
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrReeseG(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Olamak1:

Dispute won
And it didn't even take 5 days.

Now, I'm awaiting refund... Would order again sha
I be goat
cheesy

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrReeseG(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2021
See this one
Has been like this since Thursday

I reach post office on Friday
Them no see am
I'll attempt again tomorrow

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Can one make an order with Verve Card on Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
adeniyisamuel59:
Can one make an order with Verve Card on Aliexpress
No you can not
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ray1251:

No you can not
Please what if visa card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Emily22:

Chrisvicmall

How do we use this and how much does it normally cost you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
angelusbrut:

Please what if visa card?
Yes you can use visa card and master card.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by softchristo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
They will frustrate you with delayed shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
dukeo:

How do we use this and how much does it normally cost you

Chat me up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mfunkynation:

What is their charge?

Chat me up

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.