Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436553 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
TomorrowToday:
With this recent out break of SARS in China, I hope nig customs won't place a ban on importation of items from China soon. I have a couple of items I have ordered which I plan to resell.

Source?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Liliannn: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
wizflame:
which store is that? cause mine is simvict store
3c fersha digital store or so
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Liliannn:

3c fersha digital store or so
oh okay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 2:36am On Jan 21, 2020
When the goods reach Nigeria, how long to get to desired post office?

I'm in kaduna

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amisec2: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Please what does this tracking means? Have been to the post office, they said its not with them.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2020
eliok:

I'm in kaduna
a month perhaps am in Kaduna one if my item showed that it is in Nigeria since December 11 but e never reach my po box I contacted them them say nothing de my mail.. though few days to dispute sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Amisec2:
Please what does this tracking means? Have been to the post office, they said its not with them.
is this nipost tracking?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amisec2: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2020
wizflame:
is this nipost tracking?

yes

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
wizflame:
a month perhaps am in Kaduna one if my item showed that it is in Nigeria since December 11 but e never reach my po box I contacted them them say nothing de my mail.. though few days to dispute sha
Go to your PO after 4days of delivery to 9ja....max of 6work days. Nothing like 20/30days for local delivery.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
jboixxx:
Go to your PO after 4days of delivery to 9ja....max of 6work days. Nothing like 20/30days for local delivery.
then explain to me what happened to this order that is in Nigeria since 2nd of January angry

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
wizflame:
then explain to me what happened to this order that is in Nigeria since 2nd of January angry
No explanation is needed! When you collect your package, check the date it was received by your PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
For Kaduna i think 3days

eliok:

I'm in kaduna
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
jboixxx:
No explanation is needed! When you collect your package, check the date it was received by your PO.
I here u
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TomorrowToday: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pls is there a thread on Nairaland on the discussion of hot selling items people who do mini importation business can import and sell?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wiliz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amisec2:

Please have you received this package? mine is showing same tracking since 13th to Yenagoa
Yes.. Check ur po
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wiliz(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amisec2:

Please have you received this package? mine is showing same tracking since 13th to Yenagoa
Yes.. Check ur po
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ok.. Aliexpress has finally decided to bless me this week smiley.. The orders I placed on 8th January arrived within 21st & 22nd Jan shocked... Even the phone case I ordered since 14/10/2019 arrived yesterday after I have reordered another one sef : grin..
Let it noh be as if I'm spoiling Ali's progress only, make i clap 4 dem small cool..
Thanks to Jboixxx nd others for guiding a newbie like me.. You guys rock
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
SirNeroDee:
Ok.. Aliexpress has finally decided to bless me this week smiley.. The orders I placed on 8th January arrived within 21st & 22nd Jan shocked... Even the phone case I ordered since 14/10/2019 arrived yesterday after I have reordered another one sef : grin..
Let it noh be as if I'm spoiling Ali's progress only, make i clap 4 dem small cool..
Thanks to Jboi..Bleep nd others for guiding a newbie like me.. You guys rock
welcome on board, boss. And thanks for the mention. kiss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
when will i likely get this package

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tranxo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
jboixxx:

Abeg can you review this response I got from a seller. I hope she did not set land mine for me

Hello customer,
Thanks for your inquiry.
The goods are in normal transit.please don't worry. you can check by yourself :
https://www.17track.net/zh-cn
But if you still not receive the order in last 5 days, we suggest you open a dispute ,choose the reason " The goods are still in transit" to get money back.
We have no control over the transportation of goods, this should be the problem of the shipping company.
If you have any questions,please contact us.Service people are here with you all the time .
Have a good day!
Best Regards,
********************************************************************************
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
tranxo:

Abeg can you review this response I got from a seller. I hope she did not set land mine for me

Hello customer,
Thanks for your inquiry.
The goods are in normal transit.please don't worry. you can check by yourself :
https://www.17track.net/zh-cn
But if you still not receive the order in last 5 days, we suggest you open a dispute ,choose the reason " The goods are still in transit" to get money back.
We have no control over the transportation of goods, this should be the problem of the shipping company.
If you have any questions,please contact us.Service people are here with you all the time .
Have a good day!
Best Regards,
********************************************************************************
Fair enough! She's in line.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ogbemuo:
This week, all things being equal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tranxo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks
jboixxx:
Fair enough! She's in line.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jaywalker04(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
What do I do about my order? The ETA just elapsed today and I've been going to the post office but they haven't seen anything.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by theoneJabulani(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Is it possible to use someone else ATM to purchase stuff or should I transfer the money to my own account first?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dgitrader(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
How did an item I am yet to "receive nor confirmed as received" end up as 'to be reviewed' and 'leave feedback'? What do I do to start a dispute, cos I can't find the info

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 3:01am On Jan 23, 2020
jboixxx:
I ordered one face mask yesterday, I got debited but my order still shows as unpaid.. What do I do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 3:03am On Jan 23, 2020
dgitrader:
How did an item I am yet to "receive nor confirmed as received" end up as 'to be reviewed' and 'leave feedback'? What do I do to start a dispute, cos I can't find the info
Waw... Your buyer protection can't expire so fast, given the date of your order
But why you wanna open dispute not upto 2 weeks after making the order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:04am On Jan 23, 2020
SirNeroDee:

I ordered one face mask yesterday, I got debited but my order still shows as unpaid.. What do I do?
It will change
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dgitrader(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2020
SirNeroDee:

Waw... Your buyer protection can't expire so fast, given the date of your order
But why you wanna open dispute not upto 2 weeks after making the order?

I just noticed that date too. It's actually not correct, the item was ordered in November 21, 2019.
I will check post office again by Friday , and open dispute if I don't find it because it's showing 'delivery successful'. It maybe at missing at my local Post office because I got all 12 items ordered the same week from various stores.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Liliannn: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Ogbemuo:
Please how do you Track with nipost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.