Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1455918 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Godian45:
Please I made am order on tuesday,wen I checked on Wednesday I found out the order have been cancelled by the system and I have already been debited.i chatted the seller and they said the order was cancelled because I did not pay the right payment.i showed them evidence of payment and they said Ali Express will return my money.i want to know if anyone have had this experience and in how many days did u get ur payment.will it be ok if I make another order

You should get it back withing 3 to 20 days

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Am about to order for this.
Please is there anything i need to know because av been hearing stories here and there.
Total it will cost the amount you see there, but i will like to know the bank charge also (gtb).
Also how much will custom charge if they get there hands on it.
Please comment asap. Thanks in advance.

Banks have a dollar limit of $100 so you won't be able to pay for that unless you have a dollar account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Godian45:
Please I made am order on tuesday,wen I checked on Wednesday I found out the order have been cancelled by the system and I have already been debited.i chatted the seller and they said the order was cancelled because I did not pay the right payment.i showed them evidence of payment and they said Ali Express will return my money.i want to know if anyone have had this experience and in how many days did u get ur payment.will it be ok if I make another order

If you used a coupon, the seller probably don't accept that coupon.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Meister:

Banks have a dollar limit of $100 so you won't be able to pay for that unless you have a dollar account
oh really.
Is that new?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2021
RevoRaptor:
oh really.
Is that new?

Yes , go for Barter by Flutter wave . Check Play store for it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
busuyi44:

Pls show m the screenshot of the barter cos I saw diff one and don't know the specific one to download
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Godian45:

I had similar issue some years back. Opened dispute and got my money back though. Seller was suspicious grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kaybee7000:

Pls show m the screenshot of the barter cos I saw diff one and don't know the specific one to download

shocked

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FestyCraft: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pls who deals with fedex here.. For international shipping...
This came up today..

What does this mean actually..

Pls can someone reply?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
FestyCraft:
Pls who deals with fedex here.. For international shipping...

Used DHL yesterday....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
busuyi44:

no need.
Will get the device here instead.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by barlou(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hi Guys!

Just placed an order for Anker Life Q30 on AliExpress. What are your reviews about the headphone and delivery estimated time?

Your responses will be highly appreciated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Or11: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
busuyi44:

The app isn't available on Play store

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2021

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Or11: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2021
aieromon:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flutterwave.flybarter

Guessing it's only available in Nigeria. I dey fear use naija VPN for financial transactions lol

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Connected1: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Hello AliExpress Shoppers,
I saw a phone for 60k that's supposedly 80k on Jumia and I want to order for it.
What do I need to know and do so that I won't be scammed, because I haven't ordered from AliExpress before.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Connected1:
Hello AliExpress Shoppers,
I saw a phone for 60k that's supposedly 80k on Jumia and I want to order for it.
What do I need to know and do so that I won't be scammed, because I haven't ordered from AliExpress before.

1. Don't deceive your self with AliExpress conversion, your bank exchange rate will decide for you.

2. Hope you know most banks have a $100 monthly limit on naira MasterCards.

3. The alternatives to pass the limit in one clean swoop exchanges for over ₦500 to a dollar.

4. If after you have ordered from your comments I assume it is a Xiaomi phone pray it gets to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Connected1: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2021
genius43:

1. Don't deceive your self with AliExpress conversion, your bank exchange rate will decide for you.

2. Hope you know most banks have a $100 monthly limit on naira MasterCards.

3. The alternatives to pass the limit in one clean swoop exchanges for over ₦500 to a dollar.

4. If after you have ordered from your comments I assume it is a Xiaomi phone pray it gets to you.
Really, I should pray it gets to me, why?
Banks current exchange rate is almost #500/$
Maybe I should just stick with Jumia
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Connected1:

Really, I should pray it gets to me, why?
Banks current exchange rate is almost #500/$
Maybe I should just stick with Jumia

If you know you know.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mhozzis(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2021
barlou:
Hi Guys!

Just placed an order for Anker Life Q30 on AliExpress. What are your reviews about the headphone and delivery estimated time?

Your responses will be highly appreciated

I got the Q35 Last week. Took about 3 weeks. Great headphones
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ovuobab: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Please. I was confirming orders I've received and mistakenly confirmed an order that has not reached Nigeria.

Please is it still possible for me to get it. Or there is something I should do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
ovuobab:
Please. I was confirming orders I've received and mistakenly confirmed an order that has not reached Nigeria.

Please is it still possible for me to get it. Or there is something I should do?

It will get to you don't worry.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OneKinGuy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hello guys, does UBA AfriCard also has the $100 limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ovuobab: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
sirqeeboi:

It will get to you don't worry.

It has not arrived Nigeria yet ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

The good thing about Speedaf logistics is not just the early delivery but you don't have to pay "handling fee" like NIPOST...wish AliExpress will use them more

nipost na bastard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rickylambert: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
aieromon:
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 24 Jun
Despatched - 28 Jun
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 5 Jul
Delivered at Address - 9 Jul

Order completed in 16 days
How can I use this pls bro.i would need such urgent delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2021
mhozzis:

I got the Q35 Last week. Took about 3 weeks. Great headphones
please is it through nipost you got it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FestyCraft: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Abeg wetin dey happen..

Shey dem Don thief my product ni abi wetin dey sup

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JstCrouch: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2021
FestyCraft:
Abeg wetin dey happen..

Shey dem Don thief my product ni abi wetin dey sup

Your item is in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.