Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1456773 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by J0nyb0y(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Guys what are the pros & cons of using DHL free shipping?

There’s a gadget (drone) I want to order and the seller is offering free shipping via DHL.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
J0nyb0y:

There’s a gadget (drone) I want to order and the seller is offering free shipping via DHL.

Pros, quick shipping

Cons you can get devastating custom fees.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JstCrouch: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
wherewere2wear:

Have also gotten my package under 18 days, also an order I placed on the 29th of last month has left country of origin. But when I tried to place an order on the 5th of this month, that was when I saw the changes. Instead of the normal 20-35 days for estimated delivery it has increased to 45 days.

Some stores still display 35-35 days (just checked).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JstCrouch: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Date of order: 06/07
Date of dispatch: 07/07
Arrival in Lagos: 27/07
Delivery: 04/08
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tcharlez(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
J0nyb0y:

DHL freee?? shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RCDIY(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
J0nyb0y:

Be careful. Don't get scammed. Officially, DHL do not ship items containing Lithium batteries. Not sure if there's a workaround but make sure you discuss with seller before making payment.

Then prepare for the koboko charges you'd probably be forced to pay (if it doesn't get confiscated outright)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Revealix: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Revealix:
Hello, I ordered a package from AE and I forgot to change the logistics from SunYou logistics, for like 2 weeks there's no hope for the package leaving china.
Is there anything I can do or the package is lost like that
Just got the package today
Ordered on 18 July

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
J0nyb0y:

Most free DHL shipping never arrive as seller will never ship. Lots of stores like that on AliExpress so be careful, read reviews before u try such stores. Las las na dispute go end am.

NB: If u get such and after u get a tracking number nothing happens on the delivery process, just initiate dispute after 10days of no activity, don't waste time waiting for buyer protection to end.... My 2 kobo...

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Plz what should I do cause I'm confuse and I've order since the beginning of last month

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
mosho2good:
Plz what should I do cause I'm confuse and I've order since the beginning of last month

Wait it out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 4:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Combined delivery... undecided

First time I am seeing this... Seeing it for several different items.. Seems they have packaged the items together...tracking number was also changed..

If I will end up receiving them all at the same time then I guess it is good news

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2021
morning guys, one of my package tracking changed, arrived destination country, am i to do anything or wait?.. thanks

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2021
I'm not sure this speedaf people are responsible at all. My package has been with them since 28th of July, no calls till now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2021
elvischukie:
morning guys, one of my package tracking changed, arrived destination country, am i to do anything or wait?.. thanks

1. Wait

2. If the tracking number starts with RB continue tracking with track24.net

3. If the tracking number is NG use speedaf.com to continue tracking

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nsayorbung: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Good day all, i just recently moved to Ajah part of Lagos. Please is there a post office around and what postal code can i use to get my items delivered? I formerly used to pick up at marina post office because I was using my former office's post mail box. Please help.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nsayorbung: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2021
thelastdon:
Whenever I try to order or add to shop cart; it tells me "Provide the missing information first". Funny, I don't see any information missing. How can this be fixed please?
You need to click on the item, click on ship from if applicable, click on colour if applicable before you can add to cart.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Nsayorbung:
Good day all, i just recently moved to Ajah part of Lagos. Please is there a post office around and what postal code can i use to get my items delivered? I formerly used to pick up at marina post office because I was using my former office's post mail box. Please help.

The post office you will use is the one at Ikota.

The postal code should be 101245

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monsterg(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2021
This is the fastest order I've received so far, my order arrived just within 14 days. This is wonderful

2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
genius43:

1. Wait

2. If the tracking number starts with RB continue tracking with track24.net

3. If the tracking number is NG use speedaf.com to continue tracking
alright boss..the ones with ng still in transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ItsTutsi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bro, u seem to know a lot.. I have some issues I want u to help me clarify

1. Why do products from aliexpress come under different local companies in nigeria when shipped and how will I know which company to go to/will fall under in nigeria when ordering from aliexpress

2. A product I ordered through "aliexpress standard shipping" came under speedaff, while a product I ordered again through "aliexpress standard shipping", when I called speedaff, they told me it's nipost..I'm confused, how will I know where they will come under?

I ordered for a product that came since the 3rd of this month, but I'm yet to get a call or text.. when I called a person that works for speedaff, he told me it's nipost
mctfopt:

Used products are sourced from a lot of countries. But often it is better if you have an inside man inside those countries. Eg China, Dubai, the USA, etc all have loads of used electronics for sale such as laptops and phones.

You need the inside man to verify the fairly used item is as described by seller before you'll end up with a worthless beautifully packaged electronic.

Shenzhen is a great place to get a bargain on fairly used or refurbished electronics. For items such as toys, jewelries, garments, accessories, etc check out the Yiwu city in China.

Sites such as Alibaba, 1688, etc are great. But you will get it cheaper if you have a plug right in these cities or you visit the city yourself.
Getting your package via post is not hard. Just fill your address correctly in the space for address with the correct zip code (you can google this for your location). The logistics will ship to the nearest post office and you'll be notified via phone call or text to pick up your item.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ItsTutsi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hello house, I have some issues I want u to help me clarify

1. Why do products from aliexpress come under different local companies in nigeria when shipped and how will I know which company to go to/will fall under in nigeria when ordering from aliexpress

2. A product I ordered through "aliexpress standard shipping" came under speedaff, while a product I ordered again through "aliexpress standard shipping", when I called speedaff, they told me it's nipost..I'm confused, how will I know where they will come under?

I ordered for a product that came since the 3rd of this month, but I'm yet to get a call or text.. when I called a person that works for speedaff, he told me it's nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Hello house, I have some issues I want u to help me clarify

If you follow this thread the above questions won't arise.

Prior to 2-3 months or so Nipost have been handling delivery of items shipped via AliExpress bar DHL, FedEx.

And for months now users have been faced with orders not delivered on time or not delivered at all mostly from inefficiency of Nipost. It got to the point that alot of sellers stopped shipping to Nigeria and if they do it will be via DHL alone.

That is where Speedaf comes in. They now handle some portion of AESS orders.

How do you differentiate them, from tracking numbers.

Nipost : RB******** can be tracked on almost any tracking site especially track24.net down to your Post office.

Speedaf: NG******* Can be tracked with global.cainaio.com down to Nigeria and from Speedaf website when it get a to Nigeria till delivery.

9 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ItsTutsi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Alright, thank you very much bro.. but how will I know which delivery company it will fall under when ordering, since I won't get/know the tracking number until after placing an order?
genius43:

If you follow this thread the above questions won't arise.

Prior to 2-3 months or so Nipost have been handling delivery of items shipped via AliExpress bar DHL, FedEx.

And for months now users have been faced with orders not delivered on time or not delivered at all mostly from inefficiency of Nipost. It got to the point that alot of sellers stopped shipping to Nigeria and if they do it will be via DHL alone.

That is where Speedaf comes in. They now handle some portion of AESS orders.

How do you differentiate them, from tracking numbers.

Nipost : RB******** can be tracked on almost any tracking site especially track24.net down to your Post office.

Speedaf: NG******* Can be tracked with global.cainaio.com down to Nigeria and from Speedaf website when it get a to Nigeria till delivery.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Alright, thank you very much bro.. but how will I know which delivery company it will fall under when ordering, since I won't get/know the tracking number until after placing an order?

You can't. It is AliExpress that chooses which logistic company will handle the logistics not even the seller.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ItsTutsi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Alright, can you help me track this RB120677456SG, and let me know the status and delivery company office I'll need to go to
genius43:

You can't. It is AliExpress that chooses which logistic company will handle the logistics not even the seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Alright, can you help me track this RB120677456SG, and let me know the status and delivery company office I'll need to go to

From my first post you should have easily know that this is Nipost own. Except you didn't read to understand or just skimmed through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ItsTutsi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yah, I perfectly understood, I just needed confirmation.. my order arrived since the 3rd of this month, do I go to their office?
genius43:

From my first post you should have easily know that this is Nipost own. Except you didn't read to understand or just skimmed through
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
ItsTutsi:

Your Item is still at IMPC from the tracking.

Nipost will handle the rest.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Yah, I perfectly understood, I just needed confirmation.. my order arrived since the 3rd of this month, do I go to their office?

You will get a text message when it has gotten to your post office and sorted.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please When paying on AliExpress, must the name on the debit card match with the name on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by freesty(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good evening friends,
Any tips/ideas on purchasing & shipping this item(MJX BUGS 16 PRO DRONE) to Nigeria with little or no risk of it being confiscated by Nigeria Customs? (Someone told me items like these get seized by Customs). Thanks in anticipation.
P.S= Sorry I'm experiencing difficulty with attaching a picture
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
DavisBloom:
Please When paying on AliExpress, must the name on the debit card match with the name on AliExpress?
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ezybaba(m), TGHW, iamlammy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.