Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1456960 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Connected1:

Thanks for taking out time to advise me, the shipping fees at aliexpress at very outrageous for the fine clothing, I don't think I can handle that.
I should just stick to buying at Onitsha main market, I have already gone there once to buy my personal wears, maybe I can make good business partners.

On Alibaba it's more expedient you ship to your shipping agent in China, who then shops it to you in Nigeria.

Eg chrisvicmall.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Connected1:

Thanks for taking out time to advise me, the shipping fees at aliexpress at very outrageous for the fine clothing, I don't think I can handle that.
I should just stick to buying at Onitsha main market, I have already gone there once to buy my personal wears, maybe I can make good business partners.

That's another way to go. I only buy things that are cheaper to buy in China, or often the case not even available in Nigeria. I often have need for things you just can't get here. But if I can get it here, it is better you buy here - at least no USD wahala, no logistics headache, no custom issues, no long wait, etc. Another way you may get the same quality of clothes cheaper than sold by our guys at Onitsha or Idumota is by buying a container of such material and getting it shipped down.

Those guys buy in such large volume that Chinese sell it to them very cheap. Then they ship it down via sea at a heavy discounted cost. Eg a bale of cloth which is approximately 1CBM can come down to as low as ₦120,000 each or less when shipped via container.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Connected1: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
mctfopt:

That's another way to go. I only buy things that are cheaper to buy in China, or often the case not even available in Nigeria. I often have need for things you just can't get here. But if I can get it here, it is better you buy here - at least no USD wahala, no logistics headache, no custom issues, no long wait, etc. Another way you may get the same quality of clothes cheaper than sold by our guys at Onitsha or Idumota is by buying a container of such material and getting it shipped down.

Those guys buy in such large volume that Chinese sell it to them very cheap. Then they ship it down via sea at a heavy discounted cost. Eg a bale of cloth which is approximately 1CBM can come down to as low as ₦120,000 each or less when shipped via container.
Okay Thanks.
I am yet to get to that container level but I will start from the Onitsha Market. I appreciate your contribution, I just pray this business favours me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
This show it in my vicinity but am yet to receive any call

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
bamdly:

You will get a call when they are bringing it to you.

After all Nipost does worse.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
bamdly:
you we get a call tomorrow morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Charged ₦440 per $ earlier today... GTB

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeestone99(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Call us for your china shipping and purchase of rmb.

Call/chat - 08117398294
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
dimexy247:
DM

Your phone number, or Use my Signature
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 5:41am On Aug 03, 2021
lateefykn84:
you we get a call tomorrow morning
thanks I hope so
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 5:41am On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:

You will get a call when they are bringing it to you.
After all Nipost does worse.
that is in fact true.... thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Don4life: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Please who can assist me with how to place order fir phone pouches screenguard nd chargers from aliexpeess and the best logistics company to use please...thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HowGlorious: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2021
Lixusheng:

I was debited #365/$ gtb jus now

You are on your own.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AroFx: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2021
This package should have arrived since July 17. Please help

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2021
Connected1:
Okay Thanks.
I am yet to get to that container level but I will start from the Onitsha Market. I appreciate your contribution, I just pray this business favours me.

Goodluck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
bamdly:

thanks I hope so
Have you gotten your item? It's like this speedaf don dey drag feet small small. Delivery don dey delay, na so e dey take start. Nipost juju don dey catch dem grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ifeanyibxt: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pls what's the meaning of this....

it's my first time ordering on aliexpress

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emm22(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
I order for an item on aliexpress which i later cancelled the order nd also messaged the seller to cancel the order, which he did but have not received refund. Pls guys, How long does it take for a refund?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbagura:
Have you gotten your item? It's like this speedaf don dey drag feet small small. Delivery don dey delay, na so e dey take start. Nipost juju don dey catch dem grin grin
no worry it would get to you as i just got mine around 3pm today..
the good thing about them is that they deliver it to my location even when they didn't meet me at home
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
bamdly:

no worry it would get to you as i just got mine around 3pm today..
the good thing about them is that they deliver it to my location even when they didn't meet me at home
OK oo so you don free àbi lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
AroFx:

Nothing we can do to speed up delivery process.

Expected delivery date shouldn't be taken as the day it will get to you. Best be patient. The worst that can happen is it ends in dispute after 75 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AroFx: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
genius43:

Nothing we can do to speed up delivery process.

Expected delivery date shouldn't be taken as the day it will get to you. Best be patient. The worst that can happen is it ends in dispute after 75 days

Thanks man
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2021
mctfopt:

I'll advise you go to Alibaba instead. But this requires more work. You'd have to do massive research on the seller you want to buy from. After that, you will also need to get a third party shipper. But at the end of the day, you will buy the product cheaper and make more profit. But what you can also go the route of AliExpress, there are many sellers with good reviews, take your time to read reviews as some reviews are fake. Check the number of sales vs the reviews. Check the date the reviews are made, it becomes suspicious when you see like 30 reviews done on the same day grin

Also do test buy (buy one to see quality as seeing is believing). Once it's the quality you want fire down. But the truth is that clothes at AliExpress is already expensive plus the crazy shipping that some of them has.

Buying online requires a lot of work. Eg I once researched for four months before I bought a particular battery charger from China. I've used that charger for two years now without issues, as usual it wasn't that cheap. Well made Chinese products are hardly dirt cheap. Chinese ain't fools. Those dirt cheap products are often pure garbage. But not surprising, that's the type most Nigerian importers buy as they stand to make more profit.

Goodluck.

Hi, I see you know a lot about buying stuff from China. I want to order about 25 android devices from China. Is it safe to use AliExpress, or perhaps Alibaba, and will customs fees be like? Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Calculux95: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2021
AroFx:

I'm having the same issue, ordered from qcy official store. Delivery was supposed to be since 13th July.

Was yours shipped via Singapore ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Calculux95: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Guys do I open a dispute within or after this countdown?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Package jus delivered now at my doorstep by PO rider...

Package shipped on 30th June... Untrackabe package... Free shipping via Cainiao Super Economy Global... Got to me in Just over a month... Not bad ✅

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Reinaldo:

Hi, I see you know a lot about buying stuff from China. I want to order about 25 android devices from China. Is it safe to use AliExpress, or perhaps Alibaba, and will customs fees be like? Thanks
please b4 committing a penny, buy a single device first.

Let them ship one first so you understand the process.

Avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tcharlez(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Calculux95:
Guys do I open a dispute within or after this countdown?
after
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Reinaldo:

To avoid custom issues or crazy duty, I'll suggest you buy from Alibaba and use third party shippers. Custom fees are often crazy (dependent on type of phone ordered). Nigerian custom have a h@rdon when they see Apple devices. Have had a friend pay ₦71k in duty when he bought a MacBook and iPhone 11 from the US.

I've bought Xiaomi from China with no custom issues. But buying without third party shipping is often taking a risk as you may very likely pay exorbitant duty.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Got my package today from Speedaf.

Date of order: 17/7
Date of dispatch: 19/7
Arrival in Lagos:26/7
Delivery:4/8

18 days altogether ain't bad. Thanks to speedaf

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
eliok:
please b4 committing a penny, buy a single device first.

Let them ship one first so you understand the process.

Avoid stories that touch

Okay. Thanks for the advice. The last thing I want is customs wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.