Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443645 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
DavisBloom:

Lol, thanks

cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
uchlukez:
I have a new update today after all the waka fir Europe

Like how many days from the day your ordered to when it got to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
abeg speedaf dey work on Saturdays?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
elvischukie:
abeg speedaf dey work on Saturdays?

They called me around 5pm today for collection. I arranged with them for tomorrow. The caller said they open 8:30am to 9am.

So yes, I believe they work on Saturdays.

By the way, there is this combined parcel of 6 items that AE shipped using Singapore Post. It was shipped around 20 days ago. I took delivery of it in the post office today after getting a "failed delivery" tracking notification yesterday. I was not called, but I went myself, trying to be proactive since there is a Singapore Post item that has gone missing since June and NIPOST did not call me despite "arrival at destination country" notification.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
ceaser:

They called me around 5pm today for collection. I arranged with them for tomorrow. The caller said they open 8:30am to 9am.

By the way, there is this combined parcel of 6 items that AE shipped using Singapore Post. It was shipped around 20 days ago. I took delivery of it in the post office today after getting a "failed delivery" tracking notification yesterday. I was not called, but I went myself, trying to be proactive since there is a Singapore Post item that has gone missing since June and NIPOST did not call me despite "arrival at destination country" notification.

thanks alot....have an item ready for delivery but was changed to rescheduled due to failed delivery, so am waiting to see if they'll be able to deliver tomorrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lixusheng:

cheesy
You were called or you just went to the PO yourself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogetogeo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lixusheng:

Yes

You got phone via post office?
Been scared to order for phone and use aliexpress shipping because of complaints of stolen phones and all that.

Please, how did you do it and seems you got two phones?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
DavisBloom:

You were called or you just went to the PO yourself
Texted
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sapienman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello everyone.

Does Speedaf delivery get to rural areas in states other than Lagos, for example, a village or small town in Osun state?

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lixusheng:

Texted
Nagode
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
I got my percel today ✊

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 1:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Lojekunle:
I got my percel today ✊

Congrats

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Thank you very much.

I have become very skeptical of the product and seller ratings on Aliexpreess as a result of the picture attached.

I know the product should be fake, as that price is impossible, but how come the seller has a 96% rating and the product is rated excellent.

There are ways to spot fake reviews in AliExpress.

First check the number of sold items vs the number of reviews. They claimed to have sold 158 items but have about 56 reviews...looks fair but that ain't so. If you look at the buyers that really left a review and not just blank 5 stars, you'll notice that they are fewer than 20. Out of that twenty it just happened to be from a particular region...UK. The others are just 5 stars with zero written review...which is often a pointer to "how fake do you want it" in reviews grin

After that, check the date of the reviews. Most range from 22 Aug to 25th August and they appear all to be from the UK!

Also watch the writing pattern/language used in the reviews. Each review is just a sentence or at most two. They are very vague.

The last red flag is the obvious typos, crazy specs with downright dirt cheap pricing.

Scammers often make their pitch so dull or simply unbelievable so that anyone who actually believes it must have pretty low IQ or just plain greedy. Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Good morning. Can you assist with the link you used in getting this phone? Thank you.

Lixusheng:

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2021
mctfopt:

There are ways to spot fake reviews in AliExpress.

First check the number of sold items vs the number of reviews. They claimed to have sold 158 items but have about 56 reviews...looks fair but that ain't so. If you look at the buyers that really left a review and not just blank 5 stars, you'll notice that they are fewer than 20. Out of that twenty it just happened to be from a particular region...UK. The others are just 5 stars with zero written review...which is often a pointer to "how fake do you want it" in reviews grin

After that, check the date of the reviews. Most range from 22 Aug to 25th August and they appear all to be from the UK!

Also watch the writing pattern/language used in the reviews. Each review is just a sentence or at most two. They are very vague.

The last red flag is the obvious typos, crazy specs with downright dirt cheap pricing.

Scammers often make their pitch so dull or simply unbelievable so that anyone who actually believes it must have pretty low IQ or just plain greedy. Lol

You've set the bar high, thank you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Which barter card is okay to use on Ali express? Kindly advice as I want to get one. Thank you

genius43:

Last I know ₦440, reset is usually beginning of new month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2021
bukolo:
Which barter card is okay to use on Ali express? Kindly advice as I want to get one. Thank you

Just create a new virtual card and ensure that the name tallies with your AliExpress account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2021
OK, thanks. I am new with this virtual card. Which one is good o, thanks.

genius43:

Just create a new virtual card and ensure that the name tallies with your AliExpress account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2021
bukolo:
OK, thanks. I am new with this virtual card. Which one is good o, thanks.

How many options did you see there? Open the app and follow through it isn't hard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2021
Okay,thanks
genius43:

How many options did you see there? Open the app and follow through it isn't hard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
There is this item that I needed urgently. It was initially on Speedaf but soon it was changed and was unfortunately lumped with others in "combined shipping" under Singapore Post.

So because of the urgency, I re-ordered but ensured I didn't make any other orders until two days after it was shipped to make sure it won't be changed from speedaf and lumped with any new order under Singapore Post.

Well, it has arrived and I've taken delivery of it. Meanwhile the first one that was lumped as "combined shipping" with others on SingPost is still moving like a slug, with no sign of it in the horizon.

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
ceaser:
There is this item that I needed urgently. It was initially on Speedaf but soon it was changed and was unfortunately lumped with others in "combined shipping" under Singapore Post.

So because of the urgency, I re-ordered but ensured I didn't make any other orders until two days after it was shipped to make sure it won't be changed from speedaf and lumped with any new order under Singapore Post.

Well, it has arrived and I've taken delivery of it. Meanwhile the first one that was lumped as "combined shipping" with others on SingPost is still moving like a slug, with no sign of it in the horizon.

I remember the days of fast SG post shipping. These days na wahala.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
ceaser:
There is this item that I needed urgently. It was initially on Speedaf, but soon it was changed and was lumped with others in "combined shipping" under Singapore Post.

So because of the urgency, I re-ordered but ensured I didn't make any other orders until two days after it was shipped to ensure it won't be changed from speedaf and lumped with any new order under Singapore Post.

Well, it has arrived, and I've taken delivery of it. Meanwhile, the first one that was lumped as "combined shipping" with others on SingPost is still moving like a slug, with no sign on the horizon.
You mean the item left china on the 29th and arrived on the 30th? Was it shipped via space rocket?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mikron(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why would anti spam bot ban me for 3-4 days na? Simply because a member here asked me how to get 3rd party courier guys and I advised him to check importation threads here on tech market. Mods pls did I commit any offence? Na wa o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gazzy88:
You mean the item left china on the 29th and arrived on the 30th? Was it shipped via space rocket?

That's speedaf for you. "SPEEDAF", Speed A s F uck

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mikron(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Order placed on Aug 18th
Parcel received Aug 31st
13 days

Parcel 64 gig flash drive

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mikron(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
ceaser:

just 8.30 am to 9.30am? u mean only for 1 hour
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2021
two free orders placed being handled by speedaf now a combined delivery under speedaf as AE standard shipping grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Please guys will speedaf ship this item when it gets to Nigeria or nipost?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2021
JESSE2:
Please guys will speedaf ship this item when it gets to Nigeria or nipost?
nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2021
elvischukie:
two free orders placed being handled by speedaf now a combined delivery under speedaf as AE standard shipping grin grin
Lucky you. I have incomings too and I hope they lump them all under speedaf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olarewajub and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.