Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443386 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sapienman(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2021
aminusodiq:
it does... But you'll have to wait till they have some products coming over to your location.. Or prolly while transiting through your village... Just track your goods and call them... They will give more incite
All right. Thank you!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
mikron:
just 8.30 am to 9.30am? u mean only for 1 hour

Sorry you misunderstood me. She said they open by 8:30am or 9am. I got there by 10:30am and they were still open. Though I didn't ask when they'll close, but I guess they'll be there till at least 2pm.

MontyNG:

Is there a way to identify items that will use speedaf before purchase?

I can't be so sure, but it appears items with Cainiao shipping option usually opt for Speedaf on the long run. Also I have noticed some "AliExpress Standard Shipping" option items also end up with speedaf. This seems to exclude items shipped from Hong Kong cos it seems Speedaf don't have presence in Hong Kong yet.

In fact, it seems most items to Nigeria are now moved to speedaf as awareness is increasing more of their efficiency.

I do something as a matter of duty when giving my reviews on items on AE. If speedaf was used, I particularly mention it and lay emphasis on the fast and quick delivery I experienced with them. That way I believe most sellers or AE will read it and be made aware of the choice Nigerians will like.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2021
TheBoy1740:
This item (Soundcore Boost) from PostNL supposedly landed 17 days ago and has not moved since. I don't even know what to think anymore grin. Any ideas?

barlou:

Same thing with the Q30 I ordered for since July 17. I'm tempted to open dispute already.

I reached out to the PO via email and response is they don't have record of my item with them. Tracked via 17track and discovered EDI wasn't sent to Nigeria.

What's the way forward like this?

Sorry guys. Your items may not get to you. Apparently I'm in this same shoes with an item that has reportedly "arrived at destination" since June. It didn't change to "failed delivery" as is usual with items tracking. Twice I have requested 30 days purchase protection from the seller because I don't even know if I'd win the dispute with that "Arrived destination" status. So two weeks ago, I sent my tracking number to the post woman that usually handles my orders to help follow this up. Till now I didn't get a headway feedback from her. So I decided to visit the post office myself 3 days ago.

I showed them the tracking number and the information about the logistics. They went thru their records for month of June and nothing of such was found. They eventually concluded that it didn't get to them and of course I couldn't argue that because the "failed delivery" status was absent.

Here is a screenshot of the tracking.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
ceaser:

Sorry guys. Your items may not get to you. Apparently I'm in this same shoes with an item that has reportedly "arrived at destination" since June. It didn't change to "failed delivery" as is usual with items tracking. Twice I have requested 30 days purchase protection from the seller because I don't even know if I'd win the dispute with that "Arrived destination" status. So two weeks ago, I sent my tracking number to the post woman that usually handles my orders to help follow this up. Till now I didn't get a headway feedback from her. So I decided to visit the post office myself 3 days ago.

I showed them the tracking number and the information about the logistics. They went thru their records for month of June and nothing of such was found. They eventually concluded that it didn't get to them and of course I couldn't argue that because the "failed delivery" status was absent.

Here is a screenshot of the tracking.

It wasn't scanned thats why.. Its at impc
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheBoy1740:
This item (Soundcore Boost) from PostNL supposedly landed 17 days ago and has not moved since. I don't even know what to think anymore grin. Any ideas?

Try it with 17track
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
genius43:

Track with track24.net or postal.ninja
Hi Genius, there's one online platform you suggested here once that has $100 limit for transactions as well. What's that app again?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
mikron:
Why would anti spam bot ban me for 3-4 days na? Simply because a member here asked me how to get 3rd party courier guys and I advised him to check importation threads here on tech market. Mods pls did I commit any offence? Na wa o

Next time please send a request for review.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
sureteeboy:

Hi Genius, there's one online platform you suggested here once that has $100 limit for transactions as well. What's that app again?

Gomoney

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
genius43:

Gomoney
Thanks Boss. Which of those two

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
sureteeboy:

Thanks Boss. Which of those two

The first one

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Does anyone have idea where speedaf office is in Lugbe?? My address is Kuje but tracking info is saying Arrived at Lugbe... So do I wait or go there? And if I'm to go, where is the location? Also my tracking number starts with NG and ends with letter O.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamtony(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Unluckrees:
Does anyone have idea where speedaf office is in Lugbe?? My address is Kuje but tracking info is saying Arrived at Lugbe... So do I wait or go there? And if I'm to go, where is the location? Also my tracking number starts with NG and ends with letter O.
Don’t worry they will call you tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Unluckrees:

They will contact you be patient.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
aieromon:
It seems the honeymoon phase with Speedaf is over. embarassed

I received a mail from them this evening

I asked to find out if home deliveries have ceased and the customer rep replied that the particular package was on Economy delivery and referred me to a phone number to contact if I would like to make delivery arrangements.

I guess FOC home deliveries for Cainiao Economy shipping have been discontinued.

I visited the Speedaf office to pick up my package. As explained by the rep, the owners of packages whose tracking numbers end with O (Cainiao Economy) will have to visit their office for pickup henceforth within 7 days of notification. On the other hand, owners of packages whose tracking numbers end with R (AE Standard Shipping) are eligible for home delivery.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Unluckrees:

Vicnojo Plaza, after King of Kings Academy, Premier Academy Street, FHA Lugbe

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
aieromon:

I visited the Speedaf office to pick up my package. As explained by the rep, the owners of packages whose tracking numbers end with O (Cainiao Economy) will have to visit their office for pickup henceforth within 7 days of notification. On the other hand, owners of packages whose tracking numbers end with R (AE Standard Shipping) are eligible for home delivery.
Shebi the tracking number ending with O has the same speed as the R?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheBoy1740:

Has it arrived Netherlands before? Or this is the first arrived at destination it is writing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gazzy88:
Shebi the tracking number ending with O has the same speed as the R?

Yes, same speed.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
aieromon:

Yes, same speed.
Great, I observed something. I have about 6 items which 5 of them are of speedaf, but only 4 were combined under the R tracks, while 1 was shipped separately under the O track. Meanwhile, all 5 items were initially shipped individually with the O tracking before the drama ensued. Why was that?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
aieromon:

Vicnojo Plaza, after King of Kings Academy, Premier Academy Street, FHA Lugbe

Thank you so much.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Who can help me order poco f3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by barlou(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please advice needed on how to win dispute for registered items in particular that arrived destination country and no update since then esp from PO i.e. after buyer's protection period

Lixusheng:

It wasn't scanned thats why.. Its at impc
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
barlou:
Please advice needed on how to win dispute for registered items in particular that arrived destination country and no update since then esp from PO i.e. after buyer's protection period

Just open dispute u wl b refunded.. It happens everywhr.. Canadapost, russianpost etc... I have seen many online..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Is there anyway for someone to buy power bank on aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:43am On Sep 07, 2021
I have six to nine items shipped through speedaf combined into 3 packages. Two packages arrived destination country on 5th but showing invalid waybill number information! when track on Speedaf website
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mikron(m): 2:24am On Sep 07, 2021
aieromon:

I see,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Gjackzy:
I have six to nine items shipped through speedaf combined into 3 packages. Two packages arrived destination country on 5th but showing invalid waybill number information! when track on Speedaf website

Give some time for Speedaf to update the tracking.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UBAHA(m): 3:10am On Sep 07, 2021
I tried ordering a laptop of 135k on AliExpress and the transaction was not successful. I tried the first with access visa and the second with Zenith master card. Should I go to the bank and complain or what should I do please?
Gjackzy:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=aieromon post=105549100]

I visited the Speedaf office to pick up my package. As explained by the rep, the owners of packages whose tracking numbers end with O (Cainiao Economy) will have to visit their office for pickup henceforth within 7 days of notification. On the other hand, owners of packages whose tracking numbers end with R (AE Standard Shipping) are eligible for home delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aminusodiq(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2021
UBAHA:
I tried ordering a laptop of 135k on AliExpress and the transaction was not successful. I tried the first with access visa and the second with Zenith master card. Should I go to the bank and complain or what should I do please?
that's beyond $100
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2021
UBAHA:

Limit is $100 135k is almost $300.

Laptop is something I won't advise you buying on AE.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2021
UBAHA:
Don't ever try ordering a laptop from China. secondly, $100 is the limit you can spend monthly on the international marketplace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Faithful4real(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.