Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443015 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
osbubud:

I can go as low as 430/$ just to be able to sell of on time. I can place order for items starting from $30 to $2,000. Any amount within this range you need is fine by me. Chat me up on WhatsApp for faster response.

[img]https://c./sLgNruA4tsgAAAAC/warning-lights.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Runsboi:

Bros thank you o, Me been done dey happy say I don see good alternative to make orders on AliExpress

The exchange rate was the flag
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
osbubud:
Good day guys, I have about $2,000 in my Emburse virtual card that I wanted to use to make an order on AliExpress.

https://www.emburse.com/products/emburse-cards/why-cards/remote-office-expenses

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
osbubud:
Good day guys, I have about $2,000 in my Emburse virtual card that I wanted to use to make an order on AliExpress. Unfortunately, the seller is out of stock and someone has decided to get the item for me from the US next week when he's coming back to Nigeria. Now my issue is I'm not buying anything online again this year so I need to convert that $2,000 to naira so I can pay him off when he brings the item to Nigeria next week. Anyone that wants to do a checkout on AliExpress, Alibaba or any other site, I can help you order at a cheap rate, cheaper than your bank cards or Gomoney rate, just so I can sell off quick and convert to naira. I can order from $30 - $2,000 . My Whatsapp number is 0915 917 0452.
Thank you
You will never know peace in your life you this bastard. You went to copy a screenshot from the site to scam people. All the proceeds and whatever you've saved in your miserable life shall be used to cater for incurable sicknesses in your body system. You and your fellow scammers shall always know sorrows.

12 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Runsboi:

Bros thank you o, Me been done dey happy say I don see good alternative to make orders on AliExpress
What!
So you fell for this yeye trick I go help you order!
Come on.. be vigilant!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mood11:
This guy names OSBUBUD is a pure Scammer..

His real name and account details which he uses to perpetuate his evil is WEMA BANK
Ifeanyi Valentine Ekwo

That number in his signature is on whatsapp but not reachable via calls.
IF you pay to him for anything he will claim he hasn't received the money..

DON'T BE A VICTIM...

No big deal about it. I'm not desperate for his offer, so if he really wants to do business, then it will be on my own terms. And that is he pays for the item first and I confirm that payment has been executed and payment confirmed by AE on my AE profile. Afterwards the naira equivalent can be transferred to him. Anything aside that, he should hold him "emburse" wàhálà.

Maintaining your stand that the other party pays before you send the naira equivalent is a sure way to make sure you're not scammed. Change your password as soon as the item is paid for and you've send him the money. That way he won't have access to your account to "cancel the order" and then have money refunded back to his account. The downside to this arrangement is in the event of trade dispute which is ruled in your favour. The money will eventually be refunded back into the payer's account, not you.

But good thing that he was found out. He would have scammed at least one person on this thread.

Thank you all for your diligence, vigilance and eagle eye.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mood11:

He is a pure Igbo. BOY SCAMMING UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE...

Ehmmmm...can we just say he's a scammer or fraudster without throwing ethnic colouration to the crime?

Scammers are available in every tribe on earth.

When I heard his exchange rate I know it was too good to be true...and my grandma used to tell me once a deal is too good to be true, that it's usually is.

Peace.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mfunkynation:

1) was the 3 items you received at Aba "Speedaf-Nipost?
NO, I explained in my previous message. Only one of it(which I sent to Uyo)has the "speedaf-Nipost" update and I have not seen it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please has any one experience this with speedaf recently,
My order stuck at this point for over 2 weeks
Should I be worried....?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Codedzng:
Should I be worried....?

Track on Speedaf website. This has been said many atimes here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Codedzng:
Should I be worried....?
speedaf.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please my item has not moved for over 5 days now is it normal

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Codedzng:
Should I be worried....?

Your package has not left China. The delay is unusual. You can contact the seller to find out if there is an issue.

Track with https://global.cainiao.com/

When it enters Nigeria, use https://speedaf.com/ng-en
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ray1251:
Please my item has not moved for over 5 days now is it normal

Very normal. Custom clearance is outside the control of Speedaf.

We are in the same boat.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
aieromon:

Your package has not left China. The delay is unusual. You can contact the seller to find out if there is an issue.

Track with https://global.cainiao.com/

When it enters Nigeria, use https://speedaf.com/ng-en

Same as AliExpress using the global cainiao
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
genius43:

Track on Speedaf website. This has been said many atimes here

Not available on Speedaf site
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Codedzng:

Not available on Speedaf site

Your item is still in China.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
How genuine is this seller?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
officialfestus:
How genuine is this seller?

What do you think? 200+ orders, free DHL shipping with 0% positive feedback? Retreat lipsrsealed

Compare with this store https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0lEEpU

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 1:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Good Morning Guys...
I've been ordering from AE since 2018 but I've never used DHL as courier for any of my order. I want to order LED selfie Ring light for my friend. So I searched through a particular store and saw FREE SHIPPING with DHL. I dropped a message for the seller since last week but no reply till now.

So my question is;
1. Is it really free shipping cos we all know how expensive DHL shipping Fee can be.
2. Has anyone received free delivery Via DHL from AE before?

Ps: I'm ordering 20 pieces.
I don't want a situation where they will come and start charging me hundreds of thousand later.

So that's my reason for asking these questions. God bless you all.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Madgio(m): 3:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Lol. Better be vigilant. 0% positive reviews and you don't think something is fishy? First rule of buying from A.E go through the reviews to determine if it's a scam or not.
Destinylink:
Good Morning Guys...
I've been ordering from AE since 2018 but I've never used DHL as courier for any of my order. I want to order LED selfie Ring light for my friend. So I searched through a particular store and saw FREE SHIPPING with DHL. I dropped a message for the seller since last week but no reply till now.

So my question is;
1. Is it really free shipping cos we all know how expensive DHL shipping Fee can be.

I don't want a situation where they will come and start charging me hundreds of thousand later.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 4:33am On Sep 27, 2021
aieromon:

What do you think? 200+ orders, free DHL shipping with 0% positive feedback? Retreat lipsrsealed

Compare with this store https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0lEEpU
thank you very much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iPresh4s(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Destinylink:
Good Morning Guys...

So my question is;

Think twice to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Most free DHL shipping (for items less than $100) may not be shipped via DHL, it doesn't mean they are fraudulent. When you make the order, they will often tell you to cancel and reorder that they can't ship with DHL or offer to give you a non existent DHL tracking while shipping with other shipping method to avoid AE from sanctioning them.

I think some of these sellers that sell loads of goods don't even realise the shipping method they attach to some certain goods.

Any seller that does not reply me on a weekday after two days is already in my blackbook. I won't buy from such seller.

The only time I buy an item with zero reviews is when the store has only few items, with great number of followers (often top brand from AE) and other listed items have great reviews and the item I'm buying is less than $15 grin

Eg check out attached screenshot.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2021
How long does it take for AE to credit local bank (Wema) account after submitting a request for refund. An item I ordered went out of stock before it was shipped by the seller. I was asked to either accept a change of the item or cancel so I cancelled the order.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2021
iPresh4s:

Think twice to avoid stories that touch

Bro... It's a big scam...! Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2021
mctfopt:
Most free DHL shipping (for items less than $100) may not be shipped via DHL, it doesn't mean they are fraudulent. When you make the order, they will often tell you to cancel and reorder that they can't ship with DHL or offer to give you a non existent DHL tracking while shipping with other shipping method to avoid AE from sanctioning them.

I think some of these sellers that sell loads of goods don't even realise the shipping method they attach to some certain goods.

Any seller that does not reply me on a weekday after two days is already in my blackbook. I won't buy from such seller.

The only time I buy an item with zero reviews is when the store has only few items, with great number of followers (often top brand from AE) and other listed items have great reviews and the item I'm buying is less than $15 grin

Eg check out attached screenshot.

You very right!
The store has few followers and there is no customers review about the product.

Thanks...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Madgio:
Lol. Better be vigilant. 0% positive reviews and you don't think something is fishy? First rule of buying from A.E go through the reviews to determine if it's a scam or not.

Bro it's a big scam! Very funny
No customers review about the product.

Thanls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Bann3d:
How long does it take for AE to credit local bank (Wema) account after submitting a request for refund. An item I ordered went out of stock before it was shipped by the seller. I was asked to either accept a change of the item or cancel so I cancelled the order.

3 to 20 business days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KHNGDXAND3R: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Horladayod1:

Try tracking again with speedaf.com. It must have been cleared. 2 of my packages arrived on the 9th and I've received both. One delivered to me on Thursday and I went to their office yesterday to receive the second one.

Another 2 arrived on the 15th and they've both been cleared. One should be delivered today, it's already at their office closest to me. I might have to go get the other one myself on Monday, it's at their Distribution Centre.

If the website still shows the same thing, call their customer care line +2348000707070. They attend to your enquiry or complaint very fast.
Yeah same thing still hasnt been cleared
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Abeg wetin be gtb or zenith Bank rate as @ today

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.