Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440383 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Michaelgodis1:
When I put in my tracking number on speedaf, they tells me that (No relevant waybill information) what could be the reason, because when I put in my tracking number on track24.net it shows me that my parcel has arrived Nigeria. Gurus please help me out

It is either your tracking number is not of speedaf's for you to get that response on the speedaf website.

Speedaf's tracking number always gives me "error, tracking number incorrect" response whenever I enter it into the 24track mobile application.

So for you to get valid tracking information about your parcel on track 24 website, your tracking number may not be of speedaf's.

U1:

Please I need your opinion or anyone else's.

I noticed that AliExpress prices are displayed in Naira. Years ago it used to be in USD.

Do you have an idea of what exchange rate they are using? From your response, it appears it is lower than that of a bank.

And is it possible to change the currency to USD on the website?

Thanks in anticipation.

Go to the settings in your AE application. There you will see currency options.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 24, 2021
My order has been stucked at Arrived at Speedaf Nipost for almost a week now, all my calls and mails are yet to be responded to.. please has anyone received any order with the speedaf nipost new pattern?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sowhizy(f): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Has any one used gtb mastercard of recent to make purchase on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Sowhizy:

Any problem?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by haslaw(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2021
mctfopt:

Wait till the 20 business days is over and contact your bank if you didn't get the refund

OK.. Thanks so much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Do SPEEDAF ship mobile device?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2021
elvischukie:
My order has been stucked at Arrived at Speedaf Nipost for almost a week now, all my calls and mails are yet to be responded to.. please has anyone received any order with the speedaf nipost new pattern?

Same here since last week Friday "Arrived at SPEEDAF-NIPOST"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Unluckrees:

If you call them, they may tell you they already sent to NIPOST.
My item is yet to be delivered, another of my order is in the country already, but I have no idea who will deliver that one.
It came in through Singapore POST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Zenith ₦461+
GT Bank ₦460.9

Today's rate

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Sowhizy:

I did awhile ago
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sowhizy(f): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

I did awhile ago

Alright thank you. Wanted to be sure. Had issues earlier. Let me try again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Was able at split my order

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Another Update...
We shouldn't be fast to castigate NIPOST. I made another call to the speedaf guy they sent his number to me, he said he's very sorry that they gave a wrong information. They just sent all items coming to my State yesterday and hopefully they should arrive today. So it's actually speedaf's fault and not Nipost's fault. I asked him if they have an office in Nipost or how does their relationship work, he said yes that they have branches in NIPOST offices.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Another Update...
We shouldn't be fast to castigate NIPOST. I made another call to the speedaf guy they sent his number to me. He said he's very sorry that they gave the wrong information. They just sent all items coming to my State yesterday, and hopefully, they should arrive today. So it's actually speedaf's fault and not Nipost's fault. I asked him if they have an office in Nipost or how their relationship works; he said yes, they have branches in NIPOST offices.
Which state are you in? This new development is even alien to most speedaf staffs. Most of them are just hearing the update for the first time. I have been to my post office many times but was told yesterday that they are yet to receive any deliveries from Lagos this week. I am hopeful it gets shipped this week.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
If you call them, they may tell you they already sent it to NIPOST.
My item is yet to be delivered, another of my order is in the country already, but I have no idea who will deliver that one.
Nipost delivers Singapore Post's items. I have one incoming with them too.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gazzy88:
Which state are you in? This new development is even alien to most speedaf staffs. Most of them are just hearing the update for the first time. I have been to my post office many times but was told yesterday that they are yet to receive any deliveries from Lagos this week. I am hopeful it gets shipped this week.
I'm in Ọsun State.
It seems most Speedaf is yet to keep their staffs up to said. The guy told me they've been receiving calls about non delivery of items and they are all confused.Maybe they'll get finally stable by next month.
We dey wait.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Unluckrees:

this is serious
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

How many days did the Singapore post take to arrive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Aittle help please.

Does that last tracking information - Returned from customs - imply that the item has been returned back to China?

That update was after the updates of item being sent to customs for checking.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
ceaser:
Aittle help please.

Does that last tracking information - Returned from customs - imply that the item has been returned back to China?

IMO I think it means it has been handed back to IMPC to continue delivery.

But just prepare for custom duties sha.

Is it a phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Adefowowe89:

How many days did the Singapore post take to arrive
I think 22 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebenezary(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
yes, it was what l used to place order on aliexpress
Sowhizy:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
ceaser:
Aittle help please.

grin grin grin

IMPC --> Airport Customs --> IMPC --> Domestic Bag, hopefully

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebenezary(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
l order for 5 products on aliexpress on 9 Sep 2021, Today 24, l picked one up at Speedaf office at opic
others are still in transit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheBoy1740: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

How long did your Singapore post order take to get to Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
genius43:

IMO I think it means it has been handed back to IMPC to continue delivery.

But just prepare for custom duties sha.

Is it a phone?

It's not phone o. It's just a smart plug that is worth only 4k.

aieromon:

grin grin grin

Thanks. So that I will just know if I should go file trade dispute for refund sharp sharp.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
aieromon:

grin grin grin

Thanks. So that I will just know if I should go file trade dispute for refund sharp sharp.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcee247(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lixusheng:

Its unregistered

Hello I have the same occurrence here, on one page it says arrived at destination country and the other it says Received by the delivery company.
I'm confused, does it means it has been sent to Ibadan post which is my location or it's still held in lagos awaiting sorting or whatever they do to the items?

It's about a week + now and it wasn't like this before, in less than week the items should be collected.
Do I need to visit the post or something?
I'll appreciate if anyone can help me out here.

Also I have a parcel that says "Arrived at Speedaf - Nipost" that's pretty weird as it's the first time seeing that and I've not gotten my package for more than 2 weeks now. Also I see it's a new development and people have started complaining about the same thing recently so I know I'm not alone lol �. I hope we find a solution to that soon.
Thanks

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Another Update...
We shouldn't be fast to castigate NIPOST. I made another call to the speedaf guy they sent his number to me, he said he's very sorry that they gave a wrong information. They just sent all items coming to my State yesterday and hopefully they should arrive today. So it's actually speedaf's fault and not Nipost's fault. I asked him if they have an office in Nipost or how does their relationship work, he said yes that they have branches in NIPOST offices.
Please, help me tell them o. People should just stop typing things just cuz they wanted to sound right. It's unfair.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
BoldassBadasser:
Good evening house! Please i need your help. A friend sent me a used Asus laptop from the US through EMS and on the 16th day of September 2021 i got a call from a guy that works at the post office in ABA informing me that i should come and pick up my parcel and also that custom billed me #18,000, then few hours later that same day i got another call from the same Post office this time the caller said he's the manager for EMS then he went ahead to ask me if I had received a call earlier and i said yes and the he said what did the person tell me, i told him the first caller said that my parcel is in their post office that i should come and collect it and also that custom billed me #18,000. Then the EMS manager now told me to disregard the previous caller, that the #18,000 is their own courier company service money, that custom billed me #54,000 he then went further to say that when I come to the post office he will give me the phone to speak with custom agent from Lagos.

I smell foul Play. I haven't gone there yet because I have being terribly sick but i intend to go there this week and I need your advice on how best to go about this.

What and what should I look at for to make sure the said EMS manager is not trying to extort money from me??

What does a custom bill looks like?

Please i will be very grateful if you all can assist me in any little way you can??

I can barely afford to pay the #18,000 not to talk of an additional #54,000.

Thanks i look forward to your responses.
Bro, sorry about this issue but whether your item is a gift or not, it's not the ish with NCS unfortunately.

I bought a few units of IEMs last year January for $70 and was shipped using EMS (seller thought he was doing me a favour). NCS slapped me with N30k duty. I called for review but was rejected. Attached image is for another one which I paid for.

Issue is that, EMS don't bargain with NCS irrespective of how ridiculous the charge is unlike DHL and others. So, avoid EMS no matter what you're shipping in.

As to how it's look like, see attachment of a sample. You'll be issued a receipt after payment too. The duty is collected by EMS, not NCS but will be remitted to NCS later. You will be given an official account to pay to but in my case, I paid to their manager's account due to the relationship between us and my convenience.

The uncertainty surrounding the duty you're told could be as a result of:
1. Invoice was not properly read/understood by the 1st officer
2. Mixed up the charge of another client.
3. There is no duty charge at all (if this is the case, report to SERVICOM or write officially to the PMG about such fraud).

If no invoice is given to you, raise objection to the charge and request that you need to have the invoice.

Forget story, NCS can charge you N5000 for a good worth N0.

Lest I forget, you are allowed to request for a waiver or reduced duty but be ready to wait for weeks if you're outside Lagos. Be reasonable with them and table your case reasonably too.

All the best.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.