Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445406 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Omo... I thought Speedaf handled delivery... WTF is this one that they are sending to me undecided

If this was the case the parcel should have just gone straight to my post office as usual, at least that one is close to me, I can easily stroll to the post office or even call the post office dispatch rider to deliver it to me...

If they cannot deliver let dem jus send it back to China after the seven days if they like... I will jejely request for my refund

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
nani667:
Omo... I thought Speedaf handled delivery... WTF is this one that they are sending to me undecided

If this was the case the parcel should have just gone straight to my post office as usual, at least that one is close to me, I can easily stroll to the post office or even call the post office dispatch rider to deliver it to me...

If they cannot deliver let dem jus send it back to China after the seven days if they like... I will jejely request for my refund

If the item is important ,you will go and collect it except it isn't.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please how long does it take for me to get my refund after an order was cancelled ??
It’s been 4 days now and I’ve not received anything.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
4601CE:
Please how long does it take for me to get my refund after an order was cancelled ??
It’s been 4 days now and I’ve not received anything.
Sometimes, it takes 1 week or 2weeks.

But I don't know why payment to our Nigerian cards takes long.
I have a UK mastercard I do withdraw my webmoney to and the payment reflects instantly on my account.

Well, I don't know why our naija own is different. Maybe someone here can explain.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
SilentVboy:
Sometimes, it takes 1 week or 2weeks.

But I don't know why payment to our Nigerian cards takes long.
I have a UK mastercard I do withdraw my webmoney to and the payment reflects instantly on my account.

Well, I don't know why our naija own is different. Maybe someone here can explain.
2 weeks , wow .
Thanks for your response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
fibonacci2526:

If the item is important ,you will go and collect it except it isn't.

It isn't important enough for me to go through the stress of Journeying to their office

Plus I don't even have the time for such Journey.. I will get my refund if they cannot deliver.. I will contact them first about the delivery tho

Meanwhile, Is there a way to avoid Speedaf when placing orders on Ali ❓ I would like to avoid them next time if possible
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
nani667:

It isn't important enough for me to go through the stress of Journeying to their office

Plus I don't even have the time for such Journey.. I will get my refund if they cannot deliver.. I will contact them first about the delivery tho

Meanwhile, Is there a way to avoid Speedaf when placing orders on Ali ❓

How far is this journey? Request for home delivery if they have the option and be prepared to pay the money for waybill. Last time I received an item from them,paid ₦1k as delivery fee.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
fibonacci2526:

How far is this journey? Request for home delivery if they have the option and be prepared to pay the money for waybill. Last time I received an item from them,paid ₦1k as delivery fee.

Wow... 1K for a package that Nipost dispatch rider would have casually delivered to me for ₦200

I didn't even pay upto ₦200 for the item.. Something I just added small change and purchased with one coupon that Ali dashed me.. undecided

I'll contact them and hear what they have to say... If they talk 1K for delivery I will just politely ask them to help me send it back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
nani667:

Wow... 1K for a package that Nipost dispatch rider would have casually delivered to me for ₦200

I didn't even pay upto ₦200 for the item.. Something I just added small change and purchased with one coupon that Ali dashed me.. undecided

I'll contact them and hear what they have to say... If they talk 1K for delivery I will just politely ask them to help me send it back

Calm down bro, you need to understand that this isn't the seller's fault. Put the seller in your shoe that an item you thought and recorded that had been sold was now brought to you back. Let's be considerate atimes. See, it's because of our very high buying capacity, that's why we have not yet been delisted from buying from Aliexpress because those sellers records lots of loss mostly selling to us. A seller that later became my friend told me of how he's selling on Aliexpress and making loss because of lost items, undelivered items etc, he had to switch to 1688 and its all been good. Try and see how they can deliver it to you and sacrifice the 1000 just because of nothing but the seller.

Thanks bro. May God bless our hustles and endeavors!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
nani667:

If it is unregistered package they may not do home delivery.

Registered tracking number usually ends with R
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys, it's been almost a year since I ordered from AE. But I made 3 orders earlier this month and 2 of them were despatched via AE standard shipping - and the other Yewen Economy Untracked.

Normally I would get a text/call from PO attendants whenever my package arrives the local PPO But surprisingly I got a call from a guy just few mins ago who correctly stated my name claiming he'd be delivering an item from AE in half an hour time. I just replied OK and hung up.

This's all unprecedented and confusing... Does it mean NIPOST now have dispatch riders in their payroll or am I missing something? I need some catching up.. Update me guys.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello everyone.
I ordered for something around May but I didn't get the package from post office till around August.

I applied for a refund which was granted. Just last week I received a call from post office that my parcel has arrived. I went there and realised that the parcel was there all these while.

The issue now is how to refund the store. I contacted them and they sent me a link that is only $0.1 but the initial amount was around $5.

I want to ask should I include the 0.1 and the 5 dollars and pay?
Pls I need your input. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheBoy1740: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Reddington:
Hi guys, it's been almost a year since I ordered from AE. But I made 3 orders just late last month and 2 of them were despatched via AE standard shipping - and the other Yewen Economy Untracked.

Normally I would get a text/call from PO attendants whenever my package arrives the local PPO But surprisingly I got a call from a guy just few mins ago who correctly stated my name claiming he'd be delivering an item to from AE in half an hour time. I just replied OK and hung up.

This's all unprecedented and confusing... Does it mean NIPOST now have dispatch riders in their payroll or am I missing something? I need some catching up.. Update me guys.

It's Speedaf. Check if your tracking number starts with NG and track it on speedaf website just to be sure.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by determination21(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
DOMINO001:
Hello everyone.
I ordered for something around May but I didn't get the package from post office till around August.

I applied for a refund which was granted. Just last week I received a call from post office that my parcel has arrived. I went there and realised that the parcel was there all these while.

The issue now is how to refund the store. I contacted them and they sent me a link that is only $0.1 but the initial amount was around $5.

Tell the seller that you'll buy something worth that amount from same store probably same item, you'll pay but he'll not ship and you'll confirm that you've received the order. remember to inform the Seller about not shipping the item in the order description while checking out.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Reddington:
Hi guys, it's been almost a year since I ordered from AE. But I made 3 orders just late last month and 2 of them were despatched via AE standard shipping - and the other Yewen Economy Untracked.

Normally I would get a text/call from PO attendants whenever my package arrives the local PPO But surprisingly I got a call from a guy just few mins ago who correctly stated my name claiming he'd be delivering an item from AE in half an hour time. I just replied OK and hung up.

Nothing unprecedented, you are way behind with developments that are almost half a year old. If you follow and keep up with this thread you would have been well informed.

If you like Don't contact them to arrange delivery. They will return your item back to China within 7 days.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
nani667:

Meanwhile, Is there a way to avoid Speedaf when placing orders on Ali ❓ I would like to avoid them next time if possible
Here's Ur Expo..
Avoid:
AliExpress standard shipping
Caniao Global
....I have just given "this family" my secret
since speedaf started office pick up n their office is far away from me, I resorted to the above secret.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
determination21:

Tell the seller that you'll buy something worth that amount from same store probably same item, you'll pay but he'll not ship and you'll confirm that you've received the order. remember to inform the Seller about not shipping the item in the order description while checking out.
Thanks for your response. I will do as advised.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wch other bank has increased their card limit as gt bank?. Tried access, stanbic, zenith..none worked above 100usd.

2ndly wch other bank has good card rates?.
Is firstbank, uba card rates good?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
DOMINO001:
Hello everyone.

Add up 50 pieeces of the item .it will come to 5 usd, and u pay

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
I chose AESS, which one is Trimanson Express Limited? Has anyone received package via this pattern fa?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
TheBoy1740:

It's Speedaf. Check if your tracking number starts with NG and track it on speedaf website just to be sure.

Thanks for the response, man. I've gotten the items.
I must say they're pretty fast with deliveries. It would've taken Nipost 2 light years to get my package from Lagos to Anambra.. and they'd still charge a token.

I've been a chronic AE shopper, but this's my first shopping since pre-Covid lockdown. Loving Speedaf already. Bye bye to yeye NIPOST grin

Again thanks for the update, man.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
genius43:

Nothing unprecedented, you are way behind with developments that are almost half a year old. If you follow and keep up with this thread you would have been well informed.

If you like Don't contact them to arrange delivery. They will return your item back to China within 7 days.

Lol the dressing down was unnecessary sha grin But all the same thanks for responding wink
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jecyangel(f): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Order time 29th September
Delivered 15th combined delivery
Though I have two orders. I called the guy that delivered my last order to my office that I have 2 packages am expecting he said I should not worry that he would bring it if it comes. Later I got a text to come and pick it in their office. I called the office to inquire if it is the two items but the person that picked up said its one. Was supprised to see the guy later in my office to deliver the the package that has the combined delivery, I now told him of the text and he promised to still bring it for me Tomorrow though tomorrow is not work but he said he can bring it to me wherever I am. I was so happy. Funny enough he didn't ask of delivery fee but I have to give him something Biko..
NB :the distance from thier office to my office is far. Onitsha to Nnewi

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jecyangel(f): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
I have called my local Post office but nothing.
What should I expect guys??

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Reddington:

Lol the dressing down was unnecessary sha grin But all the same thanks for responding wink

You are welcome.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mofetemi:
I chose AESS, which one is Trimanson Express Limited? Has anyone received package via this pattern fa?

same thing i got on my new order via standard shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 3:44am On Oct 16, 2021
Jecyangel:
I have called my local Post office but nothing.
What should I expect guys??
This has to do with NG custom clearance... It wasn't successful so expect it to be at the PO
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jecyangel(f): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Mfunkynation:

This has to do with NG custom clearance... It wasn't successful so expect it to be at the PO
You mean I should still expect it at my local post office??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2021
nani667:

It's because there are no consequences for people not showing up to pick up their items by alixpress. You were told to come and pick up you said no you can't, if a fee of ₦1k is charged you said you will tell them to return. Make you at least pity the seller wey you waste him time nau.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2021
No worry na speedaf be dat
Mofetemi:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CBTxFactor: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Good day everyone,
Urgent!! Abeg, who here has any reliable means of purchasing above $100? I just need a name, thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Jecyangel:

You mean I should still expect it at my local post office??
Sorry... Don't expect it

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.