Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461729 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
For people that blames seller for not using NG or RB when they choose aliexpress standard shipping

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 1:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Adex2442:

Tanks for the reply boss.

But how will i collect the parcel from speedaf? And at wat fee. How fast are they

A dispatcher will either deliver to your doorstep or call you to come and pick it up somewhere close to your delivery address FREE OF CHARGE.

How fast? That's relative.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2021
ceaser:

Here you go.

The one I purchased.

NGN 2,872.24 50%OFF | Xiaomi Redmi Airdots 2 TWS Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headphones Headset With Mic Original Redmi Airdots 2 Wireless Headphones
https://a.aliexpress.com/_voskmy

The version 3 I plan to try out later on.

NGN 3,698.16 42%OFF | Redmi Xiaomi Airdots Pro3 TWS Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headphones Headset With Mic Original Redmi Airdots Pro3 Wireless Head
https://a.aliexpress.com/_uRYt84
I don't think they are original. Though you can verify them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Adex2442:

Tanks for the reply boss.

But how will i collect the parcel from speedaf? And at wat fee. How fast are they

I just collected an item yesterday from Speedaf. It was for a combined parcel and registered. The item was cleared by customs on Saturday 16th and I received it in Port Harcourt yesterday Monday 18th at no cost. Am so impressed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2021
If you choose aliexpress standard shipping as shipping method and the package arrived after winning dispute for item not arriving, you don't have to refund the seller

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ebubemg:
If you choose aliexpress standard shipping as shipping method and the package arrived after winning dispute for item not arriving, you don't have to refund the seller
Pls stop spreading this kind of information.

How can you receive your item and still keep the money to yourself?

Forget about that cut and paste info you attached up there.
Do what is right and do not join few who paint Nigerians in a bad way.

Once u have received your item even after winning the dispute and refunded, the right thing to do is to repay the seller.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Registered Item showing "Despatched to overseas" since 1st Oct, 2021.

Please what's the longest it takes for any item to get to the country?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
itsUmohEtido:
Registered Item showing "Despatched to overseas" since 1st Oct, 2021.

Please what's the longest it takes for any item to get to the country?
now till next week hopefully.. I'm also expecting an item from same date

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dmedalion:
now till next week hopefully.. I'm also expecting an item from same date

Aiit fam, thank you plenty.
Please update when you get any.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by africanman85: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
I want to buy led TV on AliExpress. How can I order and get it fast at cheaper rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
SilentVboy:
Pls stop spreading this kind of information.

How can you receive your item and still keep the money to yourself?

Forget about that cut and paste info you attached up there.
Do what is right and do not join few who paint Nigerians in a bad way.

Once u have received your item even after winning the dispute and refunded, the right thing to do is to repay the seller.
dude if u feel like giving the seller the money after aliexpress have refund both of u then its up to you, am passing information given by a seller in aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
iscom:
I don't think they are original. Though you can verify them.

I have my suspicions too. But the version 2 that I bought has good reviews and from use for few days now, I think it is the deal.

For the version 3 though, one can't tell until I lay my hands on it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
So this item that has remained on Speedaf-Nipost since 18th September eventually got delivered today 19th October. It was a small parcel and guess what, the post office expectedly billed me 200 naira. So annoying.

Now it seems the logic I tried to theorize about speedaf-nipost alliance restricted to destinations outside the domicile of speedaf offices, this assumption appears to be false.

An item that I purposefully changed the destination to a town with speedaf office has shown "speedaf-nipost" status in the tracking. And I have about 10 more orders that I have changed the address to the new address on based on that assumption that they're gonna escape Speedaf-Nipost.

So what I am led to belive right now is that speedaf and Nipost randomly share speedaf parcels among themselves for the final stage delivery in order not to let the latter go into obsolescence and irrelevance resulting from poor service delivery.

Sadly, their middle name still remains "inefficient", otherwise they wouldn't still deliver an item one whole month after it got to them and they wouldn't bill me 200 naira for an item that is tagged as "ordinary parcel".

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ebubemg:
dude if u feel like giving the seller the money after aliexpress have refund both of u then its up to you, am passing information given by a seller in aliexpress
If I get a refund and, I still get my package, who will refund the seller for his loss abeg, is it AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
kayus621:

If I get a refund and, I still get my package, who will refund the seller for his loss abeg, is it AliExpress
I said this can only apply with aliexpress standard shipping, am just passing an info, u believe it or not, not my problem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oluwadimuniyi: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
momsluv:

I just collected an item yesterday from Speedaf. It was for a combined parcel and registered. The item was cleared by customs on Saturday 16th and I received it in Port Harcourt yesterday Monday 18th at no cost. Am so impressed
how can I connect to speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
momsluv:

Hi! is it the Phone you received? the Poco f3 that was stuck on "Arrived at Destination Country"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:10am On Oct 20, 2021
kayus621:

The seller does not lose anytin if its aliexpress standard shipping,aliexpress will compensate both of you,in dat case aliexpress will bear d loss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:11am On Oct 20, 2021
momsluv:

Have you received your Poco F3 ?
I still get 6/128 x3
170k each in case ur folks need cheesy

All sold

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2021
ceaser:
So this item that has remained on Speedaf-Nipost since 18th September eventually got delivered today 19th October. It was a small parcel and guess what, the post office expectedly billed me 200 naira. So annoying.

Now it seems the logic I tried to theorize about speedaf-nipost alliance restricted to destinations outside the domicile of speedaf offices, this assumption appears to be false.

An item that I purposefully changed the destination to a town with speedaf office has shown "speedaf-nipost" status in the tracking. And I have about 10 more orders that I have changed the address to the new address on based on that assumption that they're gonna escape Speedaf-Nipost.

So what I am led to belive right now is that speedaf and Nipost randomly share speedaf parcels among themselves for the final stage delivery in order not to let the latter go into obsolescence and irrelevance resulting from poor service delivery.

Sadly, their middle name still remains "inefficient", otherwise they wouldn't still deliver an item one whole month after it got to them and they wouldn't bill me 200 naira for an item that is tagged as "ordinary parcel".

One of my packages was also assigned to speedaf-nipost and it just arrived 2 days ago. I've been waiting for their call or text since then but nothing so far. With this your assertion, I guess I should just relax my mind and wait till whenever they feel like delivering... This speedaf bromance with nipost with taint their image if they're not careful o

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by En3rgy11: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2021
Pls is this normal? Delivery info has been stuck at ACCEPTED FOR LINEHAUL since 17th of this month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
En3rgy11:
Pls is this normal? Delivery info has been stuck at ACCEPTED FOR LINEHAUL since 17th of this month.

You have blocked the Tracking number how do you want us to verify for you?

You should have blurred your personal info not your tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Lixusheng:

Have you received your Poco F3 ?
I still get 6/128 x3
170k each in case ur folks need cheesy

Yes I have. Thank you very much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2021
itsUmohEtido:

Hi! is it the Phone you received? the Poco f3 that was stuck on "Arrived at Destination Country"

No. I don't think I will get it. Am waiting for 75 days to elapse to apply for a dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
momsluv:

No. I don't think I will get it. Am waiting for 75 days to elapse to apply for a dispute.

Oh okay. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
itsUmohEtido:

Oh okay. Thank you.

Have you received yours?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have never experienced this o my package has been stucked in china ,any help on what to do

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by En3rgy11: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mine. Its stuck at Accepted for linehaul. Since 17th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ray1251:
I have never experienced this o my package has been stucked in china ,any help on what to do
Ur Parcel is Moving Safely..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
momsluv:

Have you received yours?

Nope. Still stuck on "Despatched to Overseas" since 1st October, 2021.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dmedalion:

Ur Parcel is Moving Safely..
O nice thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Adebayolove(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.