Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1437946 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
@all how do i fix this error? I've tried to upload the pix of my Mastercard and my voter's card but it didn't upload.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mofetemi:
Which logistic company uses this line(s)
Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mofetemi:
Which logistic company uses this line(s)

Post the full tracking number.

If it starts with NG

Go and track on Speedaf website
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
ExtraUniqueGuy:

I received a notification this morning from AliExpress that my order has been cancelled by the seller. Some moments later (barely 1 hour), I received a SMS from the post office to come and collect my package.

I have collected my package now (the fastest order I have ever received, I made the order on the 24th September). Thank God I didn't open any dispute.

What the name of the product and the seller pls.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
kcee247:

Personally, I can't even think of what exactly is going on but I know aliexpress bears the loss. This is because AliExpress standard shipping is handled by aliexpress themselves and it means the seller has to deliver the item to them, then they deliver it to the buyer, with this, the seller is free of any dispute.
If there is a logistics issue with such order, you will speak directly to AliExpress and the seller won't be included.
You will get refund and the seller will also be paid.
When I had my issue, the seller personally asked me to file for a refund and get my money. If he knew he'd be at loss he'd never had told me that lol.

About the items not getting scanned or getting missing (mostly phones) often and often because I know a lot of people have been experiencing it from past and others will still experience it. It's getting too much, it can't be a coincidence. Some particular sets of people are deliberately taking these items and isolating them somewhere for a reason I don't know.

The problem with public service of this nature is that it often lacks control. Nobody checks or oversees the affairs of these workers. Also it appears there is no channel to file a grievance. Eg which mail can one send mail to, or which phone number can one call to report a missing item that tracking showed arrived Nigeria?

Even if there are mail address or contacts, they are often unmonitored. Nobody really cares, this country's affairs is running on autopilot and those in charge are in the cockpits popping champagne while the aircraft spirals outta control.

So this type of behaviour breeds impunity, so every worker is now their own boss. No one questions or checkmates them. Sadly, most expensive items like phones that lands Nigeria will continue to "disappear" as those in charge are invisible and there is zero place one can go to raise alarm. The only time alarm is been raised is mostly from within, until a principled or no nonsense staff report these rogues or happenings, everyone is now under the mercy of these crooks who it appeared had tasted honey and realised it is much sweeter than water grin

The next thing that may happen is that AliExpress phone sellers will blacklist Nigeria. Who will blame them when they do? AE may advise them not to ship to Nigeria as the items will likely get lost in transit. Then who loses? The same Nigeria. I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
genius43:

Cainaio updating get as e be for now. Track it on Speedaf website
Speedaf is saying "no relevant waybill number information"

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ritsy02: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Please was this later resolved? I'm experiencing same thing.

ifeanyibxt:
Please help me on this...

Pending shipping by the seller since 31st of July till today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by curiousdh: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thanks Boss.lwte go and gather enough card. I just hope I can pull this through.
Meister:

Not at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by curiousdh: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Pls...this Virtual card, did I have to find it with dollar or with Naira?
kayus621:

Use GTB virtual card{it has $3k monthly spend limit}
Or

Ask seller to split the payment into five then you can pay with 5 different card
But with the latest development so far, some banks have increased thier monthly spend limits

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by curiousdh: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Boss...pls o got confused here with the GTBANK virtual card. Did I have to fund it with dollar or with naira?
Meister:

Not at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Good morning I want to start purchasing stuff from AliExpress I was wondering if I should use a virtual dollar card or virtual master card from kuda
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcee247(m): 4:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Cyril009:
Good morning I want to start purchasing stuff from AliExpress I was wondering if I should use a virtual dollar card or virtual master card from kuda
I don't think Kuda works for international transactions. I think it's just local because I've once tried it and it didn't work.
To be sure, you can try it..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by darthv: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2021
0x15499083dB20f47a0EfF0Afa691a7Fc860a90716
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Who can help me to order anker motion boom speaker...07031135333 whatsapp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2021
sambass:
Who can help me to order anker motion boom speaker...07031135333 whatsapp

We can get it ordered for you from Amazon.com. Check Amazon.com and send us the item link for a quote.
Send us a message on Whatsapp 09090287555

You can check out our procurement thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

Hint : it's also available on eBay.com and seems cheaper than buying on Aliexpress.

Attached is screenshot of the one from official Anker store on eBay.com
Its the one from Anker official store i ticked in red.

Just take your time to search
All the very best!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CBTxFactor: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2021
mctfopt:

The problem with public service of this nature is that it often lacks control. Nobody checks or oversees the affairs of these workers. Also it appears there is no channel to file a grievance. Eg which mail can one send mail to, or which phone number can one call to report a missing item that tracking showed arrived Nigeria?

Even if there are mail address or contacts, they are often unmonitored. Nobody really cares, this country's affairs is running on autopilot and those in charge are in the cockpits popping champagne while the aircraft spirals outta control.

So this type of behaviour breeds impunity, so every worker is now their own boss. No one questions or checkmates them. Sadly, most expensive items like phones that lands Nigeria will continue to "disappear" as those in charge are invisible and there is zero place one can go to raise alarm. The only time alarm is been raised is mostly from within, until a principled or no nonsense staff report these rogues or happenings, everyone is now under the mercy of these crooks who it appeared had tasted honey and realised it is much sweeter than water grin

The next thing that may happen is that AliExpress phone sellers will blacklist Nigeria. Who will blame them when they do? AE may advise them not to ship to Nigeria as the items will likely get lost in transit. Then who loses? The same Nigeria. I rest my case.
I dread this event. We get big time issues for this nation.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gherley(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2021
sambass:
@all how do i fix this error? I've tried to upload the pix of my Mastercard and my voter's card but it didn't upload.

Even if it upload successfully, the appeal is always denied like it happens to me. I upload my Debit Card ending with that number they indicated, National ID, NIN Slip, My Debit Card Statement collected from the bank, Voters Card but still the appeal is denied, I try using another card but the same thing, apply for another appeal with the card still denied, I was only by them to use another payment method.

So I try using the web i.e Chrome Browser and login to my AliExpress account because before am using the AliExpress app downloaded from playstore, I try paying for the same order with the same card am using in the app that got denied and with surprised, the payment goes through. I tried paying for another order, and it goes through.
So I would advice you to try and use the web with Google Chrome and login with your AliExpress account, try paying for the order and see if it goes through. One of the major problem that got our card payment method got blockage in AliExpress is using different IP all the time, try to use single IP when making order in AliExpress.
Waiting for your feedback.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2021
sirqeeboi:

What the name of the product and the seller pls.

CO TECH STORE.

But the price has since doubled o shocked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2021
curiousdh:
Boss...pls o got confused here with the GTBANK virtual card. Did I have to fund it with dollar or with naira?

You mean the 5 cards you're planning to use right ?
If that's what you mean then you don't need to, all those bank cards will charge at their own rates though and not the rates shown on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Thanks bro
Gherley:

Even if it upload successfully, the appeal is always denied like it happens to me. I upload my Debit Card ending with that number they indicated, National ID, NIN Slip, My Debit Card Statement collected from the bank, Voters Card but still the appeal is denied, I try using another card but the same thing, apply for another appeal with the card still denied, I was only by them to use another payment method.

So I try using the web i.e Chrome Browser and login to my AliExpress account because before am using the AliExpress app downloaded from playstore, I try paying for the same order with the same card am using in the app that got denied and with surprised, the payment goes through. I tried paying for another order, and it goes through.
So I would advice you to try and use the web with Google Chrome and login with your AliExpress account, try paying for the order and see if it goes through. One of the major problem that got our card payment method got blockage in AliExpress is using different IP all the time, try to use single IP when making order in AliExpress.
Waiting for your feedback.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2021
since 13th no update

what could be the problem

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Some questions shouldn't even be asked at all here like questions bothering on logistics or "awaiting custom clearance". These are questions that none can answer. Just lock up and wait for update from your shipper or AliExpress.

Life is simple jare.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
elvischukie:
since 13th no update

I have one like this sef... I don bone am...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gherley(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
sambass:
Thanks bro

You are highly welcome Bro, don't forget to activate the destop site in your Google Chrome after login to your AliExpress account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
elvischukie:
since 13th no update

Na update sync issue. There is likely to have been a change in stage. I experienced something similar of recent.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lixusheng:

I have one like this sef... I don bone am...

lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
jboixxx:
Na update sync issue. There is likely to have been a change in stage. I experienced something similar of recent.

boss so there is chance it myt av left or arrived without any update?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
elvischukie:

boss so there is chance it myt av left or arrived without any update?
Its a possibility based on my similar experience. You will get an update soon.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by curiousdh: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Thanks �
Meister:

You mean the 5 cards you're planning to use right ?
If that's what you mean then you don't need to, all those bank cards will charge at their own rates though and not the rates shown on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
CBTxFactor:
I dread this event. We get big time issues for this nation.

Nobody pays the price of being incompetent cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.