Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443502 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cr0nus1: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gspartans:
Hello house, please is there any reliable shipping agent that ships from china to Nigeria?
I need one asap
Scammer

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cr0nus1: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gspartans:
Are you and individual or a company?
Secondly I will prefer you give details on here as there may be other people who may be interested in your service, then we can chat on WhatsApp
Scammer

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mstick: 4:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Hello everyone, so I bought some sample hair from Alibaba, the weight of the goods is 0.5kg and I paid 44$ for the shipping via FedEx and its been three weeks now, so I checked the tracking information and I saw clearance delay, texted the seller and she's telling me FedEx said custom duty is 45,000 naira. How's duty calculated that hairs not even upto 200k duty will be that amount?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Mstick:
Hello everyone, so I bought some sample hair from Alibaba, the weight of the goods is 0.5kg and I paid 44$ for the shipping via FedEx and its been three weeks now, so I checked the tracking information and I saw clearance delay, texted the seller and she's telling me FedEx said custom duty is 45,000 naira. How's duty calculated that hairs not even upto 200k duty will be that amount?

How much is the total cost of the item ( item price + shipping )
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrenweste(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mstick:

Wawu...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mstick: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gjackzy:
How much is the total cost of the item ( item price + shipping )
18$ for the cost of item plus 44$ for shipping, the item was sent to me as a sample so I can purchase the product in the future.

And I paid the 18$ for the hair to be wigged but the hair is free, I was told that custom revalued the package and said it worth 200$

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Neutrongoodie(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
mboii:

Yes I got mine 2wks ago

How long ..
My order has been stuck on departed country since on 10-04-21
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mandex11: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good evening everyone.
Please who has a reliable shipping company?
And please those in lagos where is the pickup point after ordering from Ali.

It's my first time ordering from Lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mandex11: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Please help anyone
chamoworldwide:
pls do you know any shipping company which is not too expensive and can ship my item down to Nigeria in less than 7days?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Neutrongoodie(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

Of all my orders during this Chinese holiday, it was only Anker official store that shipped(despatch to overseas), others are stuck at 'accepted by linehaul'. My Guy, you for just chill small...shipping will officially resume tomorrow

Bro have u recieved you item?
Mine is stuck on dispatch overseas
Anker product too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Neutrongoodie:

Bro have u recieved you item?
Mine is stuck on dispatch overseas
Anker product too

Received and sold already, about to place another order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

how many days from dispatch to arrived naija
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
lateefykn84:
how many days from dispatch to arrived naija

Under 25days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
earthrealm:

Hmmm nice one.
Whats the rate for this gtb virtual card??.
I know physical gtb mastercard is about 460naira
The rate is the same with the physical card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
fattprince:

Do I need to have an account with GTB before I can get the GTB virtual card?
Yes you need to have a GTB account before you can get the virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
warrenweste:

Like which bank pls
Any bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
After more than two weeks my item has moved from "accepted for linehaul transportation" to "departed country of origin" that was after I have mounted pressure on the seller

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
kayus621:
After more than two weeks my item has moved from "accepted for linehaul transportation" to "departed country of origin" that was after I have mounted pressure on the seller
Your pressure on the seller meant nothing.The seller cannot influence logistics. My items were also stuck at accepted for linehaul for sixteen days but have since received the items. Patience is the key.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jarchi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
I want to buy a musical instrument, will I pay custom duty before purchase or after delivery?
Will custom charge for this and if they do what is the range?

Item Size: 23 * 14 * 4.5cm / 9.1 * 5.5 * 1.8in

Item Weight: 741g / 1.6lb(excluding batteries)

Package Size: 32.5 * 15 * 7cm / 12.8 * 5.9 * 2.8in

Package Weight: 1015g / 2.2lb

I am new to this, appreciate the help bosses in the house
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

Under 25days
thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
sambass:
Why not sale it to me and order another...my number 07031135333 call/whatsapp

Nice doing biz with u, Man. Thanks @Wese90 for the free Escrow service
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Is it advisable to ship via Cainiao Super Economy for special goods?
It’s free shipping , and it says tracking unavailable too.
It’s a $3 product I want to buy .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Neutrongoodie(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

Here is mine
The problem is i ordered it thinking I will get it b4 leaving akwa ibom
Now I will be going back to Benin city in d next two weeks
Ordered two products from anker store
Soundcore motion plus
Anker sound life p3

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
4601CE:
Is it advisable to ship via Cainiao Super Economy for special goods?
It’s free shipping , and it says tracking unavailable too.
It’s a $3 product I want to buy .

Yup very much so. Seems like such products are handled better than registered items even (just saying sha), but yeah it's an OK method of shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thatebonyiboy(m): 1:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Hey guys.

I want to order a phone via aliexpress. (Redmi Note 10 pro).

How possible is it that I'll get the product here in Nigeria?

And would i be paying any extra charge aside what i pay on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Mstick:
18$ for the cost of item plus 44$ for shipping, the item was sent to me as a sample so I can purchase the product in the future.

And I paid the 18$ for the hair to be wigged but the hair is free, I was told that custom revalued the package and said it worth 200$

Next time use third party shipper, they may be slower but you don't have to experience any issues with custom and crazy duties.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:59am On Nov 03, 2021
thatebonyiboy:
Hey guys.

I want to order a phone via aliexpress. (Redmi Note 10 pro).

How possible is it that I'll get the product here in Nigeria?

And would i be paying any extra charge aside what i pay on aliexpress?

If you don't get your product and tracking shows you didnt, you'll very likely get your money back.

Extra charge is something you can't really tell until items arrive in Nigeria. You can also avoid all the drama when you use a third party shipper. I don't as a matter of principle, recommend any third party shipping company as I'm not affiliated with any. This is because in logistics things often don't turn out the way we want and I don't want anyone saying that I was the one that recommended any. Always do your own research before using any. The rule is never to use any random person that claims to ship as they are likely scammers. Use reputable ones that have been around and have loads of reviews. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DanasabeZaki: 5:52am On Nov 03, 2021
genius43:

That is were Nipost comes in.
Good morning. Please I want to make sure my packages goes to NiPOST and not some other logistics company like GiG Logistics because of reckless package handling and undocumented payment or extortions. Please how can I achieve this once and for all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2021
DanasabeZaki:
Good morning. Please I want to make sure my packages goes to NiPOST and not some other logistics company like GiG Logistics because of reckless package handling and undocumented payment or extortions. Please how can I achieve this once and for all.

What business does GiG Logistics have with AliExpress?

It is either Nipost or Speedaf for normal shipping which you can't pick which except you pick special methods like DHL, FEDEX (Beware of these because the charges that might follow).

And if I were you I will be praying to get Speedaf over Nipost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kennybuluro(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Who can help me make $800 PayPal payment?

DM me your rate on WhatsApp 08110193544

Note: Am only using wese90 as the escrow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2021
kennybuluro:
Who can help me make $800 PayPal payment?

DM me your rate on WhatsApp 08110193544

Note: Am only using wese90 as the escrow.
Send me a DM
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
kayus621:

You can't fund it with dollar as it is Naira denominated.
When using a GTB virtual card you can pay for any items above 100 dollar cos it has 3k dollar monthly limit
Please, can I pay an item worth of $1850 with my virtual Naira card ?

@CBTxFactor

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: RavagedHeart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.