Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1437907 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Aramex shipping, please are they like DHL and co? I want to buy hair for my personal use but I'm afraid of custom duty and i didn't get AliExpress standard shipping option either
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernard1000001(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
That's unusual there's always standard shipping option for all products....you need to check very well it should be there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernard1000001(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
sonssyo:
Aramex shipping, please are they like DHL and co? I want to buy hair for my personal use but I'm afraid of custom duty and i didn't get AliExpress standard shipping option either

That's unusual there's always standard shipping option for all products....you need to check very well it should be there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hammedkola(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Gjackzy:
How did you sort for dollars

okikigsm:
somebody helps me out. I tried to order an item for the first time on AliExpress today with my Gtb card but payment was declined. pls, what can I do?

obinna37:
Good evening all, who will help me order for an item on aliexpress

I can help you pay for your order on AliExpress, just generate the payment link and I will pay with my card. cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
hammedkola:

I can help you pay for your order on AliExpress, just generate the payment link and I will pay with my card. cool

Please I need help, I have been trying to pay for order but it's not going through. Please who can help me. I tried barter but see what they said In the screenshot

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm trying to pay with barter card but see what it's saying
Lixusheng:

Nope.. I paid with barter card

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
jakjohnny:
I'm trying to pay with barter card but see what it's saying

They have issue wd virtual card maintainance since morning

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm trying to pay for something online not any of the above, so I don't know their problem

cry
Lixusheng:

They have issue wd virtual card maintainance since morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Is Singapore post reliable?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
iluvnet:
Thanks so much. I just tracked it with ship24.com. It says:

"Unsuccessful delivery, Addressee not available at time of delivery/Addressee advised to pick up the item"

Will visit the post office tomorrow. Once again, thanks.

Did you get your package from the post office. I got the same message about delivery having failed today on the tracking form but I was around all day and nobody made any delivery attempt
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
hammedkola:

your contact pls?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Make una dey use escrow o....I no wan hear "I sent Mr So and So ₦10,000,000 to make payment on AliExpress, now I'm blocked on WhatsApp" tongue

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamdannyfc(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
I was sent this message,
Speedaf Express Dear *******,your parcel NG00052***** has arrived at Speedaf-NIPOST08000707070,please come to collect your parcel within 7 days
What's the location
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
iamdannyfc:
I was sent this message,

What's the location
I got that message as well and went to my local post office,it was not there so I phoned speedaf who said that package is still in Lagos but will be available at my local post office next week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Omcd: 12:07am On Nov 13, 2021
iamdannyfc:
I was sent this message,

What's the location

Chill. Speedaf will deliver to your address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mboii(m): 3:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Delivery Failed angry

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2021
iamdannyfc:
I was sent this message,

What's the location
Track your order using speedaf.com and call the number of the dispatcher written there, he/she'll give you directions
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Please who do you contact when your Combined Delivery package, handled by speedaf, has being stuck on "departed country of origin" for more than 8 days.

This has never happened to any of my parcels handled by speedaf. And goods that were ordered during the same period had been delivered, one was handled by Nipost and the order by Speedaf.

It's only the combined delivery that isn't changing status.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ade2008(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2021
Gtb dollar rate is now #480 to $1
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by natsuDragneel: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2021
Gtbank international limit has now been increased to $200

They sent me an email this morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by clothingonline(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Let’s help you pick items at cargo office and distribute it to your customers
Lagos and nationwide
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
ade2008:
Gtb dollar rate is now #480 to $1

It's actually around 481.6

I made an order last night
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hammedkola(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2021
okikigsm:

your contact pls?

whatsapp:- zero eight zero 6 9 6 9 eight one seven five
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please what’s the best app or website for tracking shipping ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poanan: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
CBTxFactor:
Please, get yourself a GTbank prepaid virtual card (Naira mastercard), or an FCMB one (it's called "International card". It's naira also). I was in your position, too, a week ago. All this "barter" etc, recommendations I don't understand, when there's a conventional approach smiling at us (from GT and FCMB).

please barter's rate is too high ($580-590 I was told by them). I'm not against their Business, but I don't understand why no one recommends commercial banks virtual cards, the reasonable ones at least.

PS: international/online spending limits for those two sits at $3,000-5,000 monthly.

Please can u educate us more on the fcmb international card. I called fcmb customer care and they seem not to know the card as the customer care told me all cards in naira has a limit of 100 dollars.

A some days back I asked a staff and he said all naira cards have a limit of 100 dollars.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Horladayod1:
Please who do you contact when your Combined Delivery package, handled by speedaf, has being stuck on "departed country of origin" for more than 8 days.

This has never happened to any of my parcels handled by speedaf. And goods that were ordered during the same period had been delivered, one was handled by Nipost and the order by Speedaf.

It's only the combined delivery that isn't changing status.

This has been received by Speedaf today and is being transported to their Distribution Centre in Lagos.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamdannyfc(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Meister:

Track your order using speedaf.com and call the number of the dispatcher written there, he/she'll give you directions
Thanks for your suggestion,
I can't find the dispatchers phone number

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
iamdannyfc:

Thanks for your suggestion,
I can't find the dispatchers phone number

Nipost will be the one handling this delivery may take longer
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Poanan:

Please can u educate us more on the fcmb international card. I called fcmb customer care and they seem not to know the card as the customer care told me all cards in naira has a limit of 100 dollars.

A some days back I asked a staff and he said all naira cards have a limit of 100 dollars.
GtB is $200
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
mboii:
Delivery Failed angry

It is normal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
I made this order since 11 of last month, it's still stucked here.. Any luck

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lekan111(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is their any penalty for leaving ones goods at the post office for about 2 weeks after arrival?

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: jboixxx, lagusboyyy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.