Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439061 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2021
sonssyo:

U be high profile buyer,may be platinum or diamond! I guess

Yeah, I'm platinum. Didn't really think that that counts grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
Advantage of being a Platinum/Diamond member. Even cheaper than 11/11 deal

After you'll come and sell it 90k angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Meister:

After you'll come and sell it 90k angry

Someone is selling it for 100k here...I guess it's business

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
Advantage of being a Platinum/Diamond member. Even cheaper than 11/11 deal

Same here

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

Someone is selling it for 100k here...I guess it's business

Ah something of 40k grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

Ah something of 40k grin cheesy cheesy

On a normal it's over 50k, just that we are getting it cheap because of coupons and membership levels

Btw, I'm getting mine for 39k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

On a normal it's over 50k, just that we are getting it cheap because of coupons and membership levels

Btw, I'm getting mine for 39k
I used access.. Was charged that

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

That's about right. Great deal IMS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Acceptance4(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
hammedkola:

Please how do I bypass the 100$ limit on my naira debit card.. Can someone point me to the right direction please. I have missed the opportunity of buying something during the 11:11

I can help you pay for your order on AliExpress, just generate the payment link and I will pay with my card. cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

39,500 here. Zenith
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

39,500 here. Zenith

Nice... I use the anker soundcore flare +... Dis will be a nice upgrade
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

You'll dash me the flare+ my able boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

39,500 here. Zenith
Got my Motion plus for 35.9k on 11/11.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

Now the wait begins....hopefully they bring it in record time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

motion boom is what we call pountd4pond..you will attest to that when you feel it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Anybody with update on today's rate for
Access Bank & GT?
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
jboixxx:
Some things are not for the public. You know less of what actually happened.

Okay. Apparently you know "more" of what happened since you seem to be an insider who knows more than the "public" in matters that directly affect them and needs the air cleared about the inadequacies.

I seek to learn. And I believe I speak for many here too. So can you kindly tell us "that which we do not know"?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DigitalPriest: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please, how do I know which Post Office in my city that the item will be sent to?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
DigitalPriest:
Please, how do I know which Post Office in my city that the item will be sent to?
The PO that close to your address provided on AE platform
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
This speaker is indeed a monster....worth every penny and more

What Anker product series is that?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

motion boom is what we call pountd4pond..you will attest to that when you feel it

If as u hype am nor b so e b eh I go ban u frm nairaland fr 600 yrs grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dmedalion:
Anybody with update on today's rate for
Access Bank & GT?
Thanks

Access 450
Gtb 481
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Meister:

You'll dash me the flare+ my able boss

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
ceaser:

What Anker product series is that?

Soundcore BOOM
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

Access 450
Gtb 481
thnks brother
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
nani667:

Last time i did that and cancelled dispute, I never got any new item..., after waiting for another round of months... By then I couldn't open dispute again...

Will advise you jejely collect your refund now, and close the dispute only after you have collected your refund

Or on the alternative, if the purchase protection has not elapsed, he should prevail on the seller to extend it by another 2 to 3 months as a condition for closing your dispute.

Once the protection is extended, he can then close the dispute. 2 months should be enough for a replacement item to be sent and get to you, that is if the seller was truly sincere about sending a replacement in the first instance. If he suspects any foul play again within those two months, he can again file for dispute and upload the chats between them as evidence to AE arbitration team.

Most insincere sellers will not grant your request for purchase protection extension and will like to play you around until you close the dispute.

These are my methods of approach to sellers that sob, cry and wail in order to scam you into closing dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

Nu worry, u go get the feel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

Access 450
Gtb 481

I think Access is still 482
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

I think Access is still 482

No

I was charged 39800 fr $88.53 item

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TerverAyaka(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please what does object routed mean? My mi band 6 has been routed since October 29
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lixusheng:

I think the motion plus and this motion boom mostly have the same specs - 30w output, wireless connectivity to a second speaker, USB type C charging, editable on-phone equaliser settings.

The difference is that the boom is for outdoor and is waterproof, hence it seems to have some compromise with the speaker system (no tweeter) to allow for that. It also has 10000mah 24hrs battery life after full charge.

Meanwhile the motion plus is mainly for indoor and not waterproof and therefore has a little bit nicer quality to the speaker output than the boost. Also in contrast, the battery capacity is less (6500mah) and billed for 12hrs straight run after full charge.

The Anker boost costs like 2k to 3k more than the motion plus.

Left to choose, I think I'll take the motion plus due to its sleekness, aesthetics, 15 degree steep sound output design.

Used to have the 20 watts Anker premium before the battery crapped out on me after two years and is non-repairable (sadly a known and common problem with that model). I also have a Bose Soundlink 2 for three years that seems to have been highjacked from me now, and since Soundlink 2 is still as expensive as it comes (about 70k) precluding buying another one, I think I will have to most likely get the motion plus. Then I may find a way of convincing the highjacker to give me back the Soundlink and take the motion plus instead.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DigitalPriest: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Androlee:

The PO that close to your address provided on AE platform

So when it arrives, Post officer will call me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Hero2t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.