Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444026 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Neutrongoodie(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Sylverkenz:

What's the update now?

Bro still the same thing..
49 days in transit..I have removed my mind
From it I am just waiting to open dispute cos I knw it's not coming
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monkvirus(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2021
aieromon:

Your package should have gotten to your local PO by now. Track with https://track24.net/ or https://postal.ninja/en

I have been monitoring and tracking with https://postal.ninja/en/ for almost everyday now and as at of (Nov 9, 2021 13:38 Shipment arrived at destination country) and it has been stucked at this point, I even called and went down to my local PO where I usually receive my packages and they keep telling me it hasn't arrived yet.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dvyne777: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Meister:

Use barter by flutterwave, their rates are very high though. You can also ask the seller to split payment so you can pay with different cards, most sellers don't agree to this.

N. B. Some people might try to contact you so they'll help you order, do your due diligence before you carry money and send to anyone

Thank you sir for your response
How do I go about this barter by flutter wave thingy
This my first time buying internationally
So please enlighten me ,if not here I can drop my contact
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monkvirus(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Horladayod1:

From my observations on my recent orders, Cainiao Super Economy Global and Aliexpress Standard Shipping get handled by Speedaf.

I try as much as possible to avoid Singapore Post through Nipost, especially with expensive orders. They just dissappear without trace.

I recently got a Sunyou package that was less than 2 weeks too.

My best bet for Speedaf is Cainiao Super Economy Global and Aliexpress Standard Shipping. Not Cainiao Super Economy for special goods or Aliexpress Selection Standard please.

The seller used AAliexpress-Cainiao shipping

Honestly this is my first time experiencing such, even before they starting using SpeedAF, when all goods wentt to the PO, my goods don't take more thank 6 weeks maximum to land.

I have repeatedly called and visited the my local PO, and they keep telling me my package hasn't arrived yet.

The screenshot is as at of this morning

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sylverkenz(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Neutrongoodie:

Bro still the same thing..
49 days in transit..I have removed my mind
From it I am just waiting to open dispute cos I knw it's not coming

I'm even behind you....33 days 'departed country of origin' it is really disappointing though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Neutrongoodie(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Sylverkenz:

I'm even behind you....33 days 'departed country of origin' it is really disappointing though.

I don't knw what is going on with anker store
Ordering from them is 50/50 chance u will get it

I ordered life p2 wireless earphone too still the same thing 40 days in transit

I am just patiently waiting to open dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Is it advisable to get redmi 9 or 10 from aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Neutrongoodie:

I don't knw what is going on with anker store
Ordering from them is 50/50 chance u will get it

I ordered life p2 wireless earphone too still the same thing 40 days in transit

I am just patiently waiting to open dispute
Nothing wrong with Anker store. The problem is that there are too many thieves in Nigeria. The post office should be renamed " thieves r us"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TerverAyaka(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2021
Hello guys I just picked up my package from ikota post office. It was supposed to sent to lekki post but they did a mistake, the apologized to me.
I was charged 300 as handling fee but I paid 500, the iya was famzing my native name. I ordered it on the 29 of October. They sent me an SMS yesterday but I was too busy so I went there today, everything was seamless and stress free

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2021
TerverAyaka:
Hello guys I just picked up my package from ikota post office. It was supposed to sent to lekki post but they did a mistake, the apologized to me.
I was charged 300 as handling fee but I paid 500, the iya was famzing my native name. I ordered it on the 29 of October. They sent me an SMS yesterday but I was too busy so I went there today, everything was seamless and stress free

Is it phone you ordered?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Dvyne777:

Thank you sir for your response
How do I go about this barter by flutter wave thingy
This my first time buying internationally
So please enlighten me ,if not here I can drop my contact

Download the app from playstore and follow the instructions on it.
I think the app has a 2k dollars daily limit so you might still have to ask seller to split payment.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with ordering a phone of such amount through this means so I'll advice you make your own research and get a reputable shipping agent to do it for you to avoid stories
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Neutrongoodie(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Babalegba:
Nothing wrong with Anker store. The problem is that there are too many thieves in Nigeria. The post office should be renamed " thieves r us"

The thing is that it has not even arrived the country

Still stuck in departed country of origin since October 6
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dvyne777: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Meister:

I think the app has a 2k dollars daily limit so you might still have to ask seller to split payment.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with ordering a phone of such amount through this means so I'll advice you make your own research and get a reputable shipping agent to do it for you to avoid stories

Can you help me recommend some agents who I can contact here on nairaland
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Those that have apply for this virtual card, please help me check this screenshot, the account number there was written funny and no similarity with my account number. Or is there a format I don't know about

Modified: created and funded, remain to muster courage and gamble to buy poco f3 from goldway. I pray it all work out, first time trying the virtual card. Custom I pray you receive sense in advance. Amen

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oluwadimuniyi: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Any idea where this package is? When can I get it?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monkvirus(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oluwadimuniyi:

What site are you using to track?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyd18: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
sirqeeboi:

and I'm in Lagos now, the delivery address is Epe Lagos here for all the packages. I will call them this morning and also try visit their office in ikeja.

Just get it touched with them before going

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Meister:

Are there independent shoppers on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dvyne777:

Can you help me recommend some agents who I can contact here on nairaland

I can't man
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oluwadimuniyi:

It's supposed to be on its way to your state
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lixusheng:

Nope.. I paid with barter card
Good day, how can I own this barter account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TerverAyaka(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Destinylink:

No, I ordered for mi band 6
Is it phone you ordered?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shipper - AESS via Singapore Post
Order date - 11 Oct
Despatched - 24 Oct
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 10 Nov
Arrival in Local PO - 18 Nov
Delivered at Address - 19 Nov

Order completed in 40 days

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Adegbem01:
Those that have apply for this virtual card, please help me check this screenshot, the account number there was written funny and no similarity with my account number. Or is there a format I don't know about

Modified: created and funded, remain to muster courage and gamble to buy poco f3 from goldway. I pray it all work out, first time trying the virtual card. Custom I pray you receive sense in advance. Amen
Make sure to call GTB customer care to activate it for online purchases or it won't go through for you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oluwadimuniyi: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Meister:

It's supposed to be on its way to your state

Ok, thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oluwadimuniyi: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
monkvirus:

What site are you using to track?

https://speedaf.com/ng-en/send-parcel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
aieromon:
Order date - 11 Oct
Despatched - 24 Oct

What do you order ? Men 40days is a long way
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
SilentVboy:
Make sure to call GTB customer care to activate it for online purchases or it won't go through for you.
OK thanks for the heads up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Adegbem01:

Thanks for the time and effort to explain your experience... I cant afford to gamble with 200k oooo. And Nigeria seller of this xiaomi product sell at very high price compare to what I see on aliexpress
Your money is safe, you will get a refund

It's just time that will be wasted and you must have patience

What's there is that people still buy from AliExpress cos of the difference in cost over there and here. And if the time is worth it over the difference of the price.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
aieromon:
Order date - 11 Oct
Despatched - 24 Oct

Omo the difference in the date between when you place the order and when it was despatched is enough to give person bad vibes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=TerverAyaka post=107771608][/quote]

Ok bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: walexsos and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.