Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472723 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
TruthUntold:

12 of my 11/11 orders were shipped two hours after I checked out, I was surprised because they were from different sellers. Rest was shipped the next 48hrs.
Talk to the sellers again.
Has any of ur 11/11 order arrive Nigeria ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Chimex1930:
Has any of ur 11/11 order arrive Nigeria ?
None

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kizileo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hello everyone, i made 3 orders on the 12th of November, of which 2 of them were processed and shipped on the 14th and 16th respectively. The third item (KZ ZSN Pro) was "processed and shipped" according to them, but whenever I check the tracking, it shows me, "Pending shipping by the seller".
I chatted the seller about it, and he was like the blue colour option which I chosed will have to wait, and I should chose another colour.
My questions now are:
*How is it possible that you have processed and shipped an item, and you're now telling me it's not available and I should make another choice. What will then happen to the tracking number of the item?
*What is the possibility that the item was actually processed and shipped sef? because I made this order like almost 10 days ago, and while I'm waiting for it to be shipped the buyer protection time is still counting down
*How do I go about this? Should I still chose another colour option, or I should do something else?

Meanwhile, the others are still stuck in the same update since the time their shipping started

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tonnyiworks(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
ObalaEmma:
how do I get it. I am in Lagos. This very bad if this happens to be true. How can they deliver a registered package with my name and address to a wrong person. This guys are getting reckless very lately. My last package was delivered to a different location

This is the translation
DELIVERY IS IN PROGRESS,
DISPATCHER: PETER MONDAY UGBEDE, CONTACT NUMBER: ***********
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smartluvu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gucciboss:

Anything above 200 dollars will not go through.

Noted. Ty smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by benefitzte: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please can I cancel an order that has been shipped?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oluwadimuniyi: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good evening guys..
Please how long till I can get this package in my local PO considering it's kind of tracking number.

Thank you

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oluwadimuniyi: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
benefitzte:
Please can I cancel an order that has been shipped?

No...you will need to open a dispute instead
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oluwadimuniyi:
Good evening guys..
Please how long till I can get this package in my local PO considering it's kind of tracking number.

Thank you
Highest two weeks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gucciboss: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lixusheng:

Hahhahaha... Its 560/$.... Na pounds u de use wey dme wan charge u 700# angry grin grin. I use barter all d time

You think I can lie for no reason abi. The charged me over 700/usd when I tried them. I will look for the transaction and post it here so that you check for yourself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
genius43:

Click on shipping method
I see that now. Wow, didn't know about that before.
Thanks.

But wait ooo...
Why that speaker come get high shipping cost like that?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hausa:
I see that now. Wow, didn't know about that before.
Thanks.

But wait ooo...
Why that speaker come get high shipping cost like that?

They removed the cheaper shipping fees probably because they don't want to ship to this region currently.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degereji(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
kizileo:
Hello everyone, i made 3 orders on the 12th of November, of which 2 of them were processed and shipped on the 14th and 16th respectively. The third item (KZ ZSN Pro) was "processed and shipped" according to them, but whenever I check the tracking, it shows me, "Pending shipping by the seller".
I chatted the seller about it, and he was like the blue colour option which I chosed will have to wait, and I should chose another colour.
My questions now are:
*How is it possible that you have processed and shipped an item, and you're now telling me it's not available and I should make another choice. What will then happen to the tracking number of the item?
*What is the possibility that the item was actually processed and shipped sef? because I made this order like almost 10 days ago, and while I'm waiting for it to be shipped the buyer protection time is still counting down
*How do I go about this? Should I still chose another colour option, or I should do something else?

Meanwhile, the others are still stuck in the same update since the time their shipping started

He marked it as shipped on AliExpress without actually handing the package to the shipping company....they do that atimes to fool buyer into thinking his package has been shipped..try changing color via chat so he ships it for real...if thats okay with you.....all the best tho.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gentledizzle:
As anyone order made on 11/11 or after been shipped? Processing time is taking longer, most especially on refurbished phones. Made order on the 15th.. no shipping yet.
Made my order on the 11/11 it arrived Nigeria today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kizileo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok thanks
Degereji:

He marked it as shipped on AliExpress without actually handing the package to the shipping company....they do that atimes to fool buyer into thinking his package has been shipped..try changing color via chat so he ships it for real...if thats okay with you.....all the best tho.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Degrezhaa:

Made my order on the 11/11 it arrived Nigeria today
Interesting. Which shipping company?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Gucciboss:

You think I can lie for no reason abi. The charged me over 700/usd when I tried them. I will look for the transaction and post it here so that you check for yourself

Shw proof
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Hausa:
Interesting. Which shipping company?
I'm guessing speedAf

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
So Gtb charges N480 true true sha.
Bought something at $23.28.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slykey(f): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Dvyne777:
contact sir

My contact is on my signature
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Realteeyee123(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2021
My official first order on AliExpress just arrived at the destination country yesterday, which is Nigeria, and it's saying clearing customs, how long would it take to get to the local post office which in this case would be Ikeja , I used the Ikeja head office postal code , please would be looking forward to your replies,

It's my first order on AliExpress haven't done this before I'm a complete novice in it, I made the order on the 9th of November 2021 , today makes it exactly two weeks I made the order, surprised though it was kind of fast lol ,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Realteeyee123:
My official first order on AliExpress just arrived at the destination country yesterday, which is Nigeria, and it's saying clearing customs, how long would it take to get to the local post office which in this case would be Ikeja , I used the Ikeja head office postal code , please would be looking forward to your replies,

It's my first order on AliExpress haven't done this before I'm a complete novice in it, I made the order on the 9th of November 2021 , today makes it exactly two weeks I made the order, surprised though it was kind of fast lol ,
Be expecting ur package anytime from next week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Realteeyee123:

What is your tracking number. Next time use your real Address because Nipost aren't the only company handling shipping anymore. If you have followed this thread you would have heard of Speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gentledizzle: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Hello guys, I want to know, how long AliExpress use to process refund as the seller as accepted order cancellation and refund. I used GTbank card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Christaks(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Pls what does this mean.
I dnt knw where my item is at the moment, its over 2 weeks I got a text to come collect the item.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Christaks:
Pls what does this mean.
I dnt knw where my item is at the moment, its over 2 weeks I got a text to come collect the item.

Your item is at the Post Office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Realteeyee123(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2021
genius43:

What is your tracking number. Next time use your real Address because Nipost aren't the only company handling shipping anymore. If you have followed this thread you would have heard of Speedaf.

Thanks for the response boss, I also used my real address and put a local post office code there too in this case I used Ikeja head office postal code.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Realteeyee123(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2021
genius43:

Here is my tracking progress boss

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Refurbished phones! Do they sell refurbished phones?
Gentledizzle:
As anyone order made on 11/11 or after been shipped? Processing time is taking longer, most especially on refurbished phones. Made order on the 15th.. no shipping yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Realteeyee123:

Here is my tracking progress boss

Blocking your tracking number poses no security risk to your item sha.

Your item is going to be handled by Speedaf.

Track from their site.

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Onyeka90210(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.