Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444045 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Babalegba:
The seller also gave him a DHL tracking number. I laughed when I saw that

Also they hardly ship Powerbanks to Nigeria and if at all they will it is definitely not via DHL.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
buoye1:
I don't know what's going on with speedaf, please you guys should help explain better

Instead of posting this you can simply call the person handling the delivery, that is why the number and name is included
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
IMAliyu:
SD card I ordered on 8th Nov, should arrive by next week.

Made 3 more orders using non trackable free shipping.
2 using "caino super economy global" which gave me a number with NG...E (speedaf) for both and the 2 packages got combined and upgraded to a single tracking number with NG...R

The other one using "caino super economy for special goods" which gave me an LP...(UA...) tracking number.
Picked up my order, no issues.

Now to wait for the rest.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
TruthUntold:

they'll reschedule it tomorrow with a new number, call the number and tell the guy to bring over your order at once. Otherwise you'll keep seeing this until the guy tire come wan bring am on his own ( this is my personal experience o)
Thanks.. The number has been switched off since morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
genius43:

Instead of posting this you can simply call the person handling the delivery, that is why the number and name is included
And what made you think i didn't call the number before making my post?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
buoye1:
And what made you think i didn't call the number before making my post?

And what did the person tell you?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
vickystaring:

Omo we dey the same shoes, mine also arrived on the 24th, I felt it ought to reach PO today but it's always unpredictable.
Let's see how today goes
Does it mean the package it on it way to post office cos I don't even understand it ...r you a Lagos base ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello those this mean my package don land .I haven't gotten any call from post office

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chimex1930:
Hello those this mean my package don land .I haven't gotten any call from post office

It is at the post office, you should get a call or text tomorrow or thereabouts depending how quickly they sort and register their items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
genius43:

It is at the post office, you should get a call or text tomorrow or thereabouts depending how quickly they sort and register their items.
Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello guys, I ordered two item and within a few hours, I was notified that it has been shipped.

This is 5 days now, but all tracking sites do not recognize both ID. Should I be worried?

Here are the numbers:

I used track24, speedaf, postninja, and ship24 to check. This is my first order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:
Hello guys, I ordered two item and within a few hours, I was notified that it has been shipped.

This is 5 days now, but all tracking sites do not recognize both ID. Should I be worried?

Here are the numbers:

I used track24, speedaf, postninja, and ship24 to check. This is my first order.
I think that's just a order number not tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chimex1930:

I think that's just a order number not tracking number

Oh they are different thank you. How do I get the tracking number?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chimex1930:

Does it mean the package it on it way to post office cos I don't even understand it ...r you a Lagos base ?
Next update should be unsuccessful delivery, then it means it's already at your post office and you should expect a call/text from them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chimex1930:
Yh, congrats

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Oh they are different thank you. How do I get the tracking number?
Tracking id starts and ends with letters

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Here are the numbers:

This is order number and not tracking number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xocan: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
genius43:

This is order number and not tracking number

Forgot to tag you. Thank you. But how do I get tracking number?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Forgot to tag you. Thank you. But how do I get tracking number?

Go to your orders or shipped orders and click on tracking on each of the order. You should see the tracking number below the tracking movement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Who knows the exchange rate of GTB bank. I am trying to complete payment online the response captured is in the image below.

I simply don't know how much to add again to what I believe is enough to push the payment through.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:43am On Nov 30, 2021
achorladey:
Who knows the exchange rate of GTB bank. I am trying to complete payment online the response captured is in the image below.

I simply don't know how much to add again to what I believe is enough to push the payment through.

Try 482 naira to one dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2021
Babalegba:
Try 482 naira to one dollar

Thanks Baba. Will update you the actual rate later. Payment was delivered after using the rate you stated above.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 6:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Who has used Opay VISA card here
Or the Kuda bank Card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Who has used Opay VISA card here
Or the Kuda bank Card

For what? Kuda Bank doesn't work for international transactions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2021
genius43:

For what? Kuda Bank doesn't work for international transactions.
Hmnn. Even their new Mastercard?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Hmnn. Even their new Mastercard?

Kuda new card is Visa, MasterCard is old.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2021
cappyolu:
Please, is it confirmed or he say she say. I could go open an account because of this

You'd be shocked they'll tell you that the debit card available isn't mastercard, but verve.

That's what Zenith, a big bank for that matter, was doing few weeks ago. Imagine a bank like Zenith issuing verve card to new customers. I can't say if they've gone back to issuing mastercard though. Even when Ecobank was to rẹ-issue a card following expiration, they were dangling before me the unavailability of mastercard and if I would love to have a verve instead. I just told them to hold their nonsense card jeje.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2021
genius43:

Kuda new card is Visa, MasterCard is old.
Ok, that's what I was referring to, the VISA card they advertise on the app regularly
How far that one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2021
ceaser:

Well, for those getting weary that their items seem to be taking long with customs, items that got customs clearing status on monday seem to have finally been cleared today friday.

Below are two items that have been cleared by customs and already sent to the local distribution centres.

Well, so 3 days after, the items (8 combined items in all) have been delivered in one big a55 nylon pack like that.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Ok, that's what I was referring to, the VISA card they advertise on the app regularly
How far that one

Mine is still printing. But my friends that have gotten haven't said anything about using it for international transactions neither did Kuda state it could be used for that as well
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Access bank rate still ₦470/$

I love me some Access Bank grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.