Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1441015 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Gideonanj21:

Hi bro when did you order your parcel I mean what date
11/11
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2021
I have the same issue o. The problem is, that package in Nigeria?
daemeyer:
good morning house, my order is stuck on clearance in progress since 24th Nov and there has been no change since, is this normal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2021
bernar234:
I have the same issue o. The problem is, that package in Nigeria?
I'm not sure it has left China yet, based on the clearance in progress instead departed country of origin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Guys please help out
My parcel seemingly arrived nigeria was in clearance but this next update , is what i dont understand "Cargo Flight Departured"

Its Speedaf , has any faced or seen same

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Chimex1930:

11/11

I hope it gets delivered safely
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2021
daemeyer:
good morning house, my order is stuck on clearance in progress since 24th Nov and there has been no change since, is this normal?

Some people have experienced over 2 weeks, it is not really new
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Adegbem01:

How come, please is it singpost too?
Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2021
daemeyer:

Package is on the queue to leave China. Relax
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2021
maballack:
Guys please help out
My parcel seemingly arrived nigeria was in clearance but this next update , is what i dont understand "Cargo Flight Departured"

Its Speedaf , has any faced or seen same

Your package just left China. Speedaf needs to put the location of the item in bracket right by the status so that users of the website do not get confused by their updates.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Gideonanj21:

I hope it gets delivered safely
I haven't received it yet I went to my post office I was told it haven't gotten to them .I message nipost yesterday .they told me my package is in thier delivery location ile ife (enuwa) ..that's not the location on my delivery address ..just fedup
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KCnaira(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2021
genius43:

Also they hardly ship Powerbanks to Nigeria and if at all they will it is definitely not via DHL.

This is true genius, most shops hardly ship PB to Nigeria. I guess due to their hazards in relation to low order and logistics difficulties associated with Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by agadam(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2021
My first order from AE, as at 15 nov.
is here already cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2021
ixyi:
Guys, I just picked the redmi note 10 pro I ordered from Xiaomi Global Online Store, 21 Oct.
Item arrived destination 22 Nov, reached my local PO 24 Nov, I got the call today, 26 Nov.
The seller shipped out within 24 hrs. I paid #500 at the PO, no custom duty even though the seller declared the item as Mobile Phones (fear grip me since).

Special tnkx to Samsard n Lixusheng for making the order possible off #land (first timer on Ali), n to Jboixxx for delivering yesterday the nillkin screen guard I'd use to protect this phone.

RB151727308SG

Damn you really lucky. Cuz Singapore and cainiao they are crazy gan
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Adegbem01:
Thank God Hong Kong goldway ship my good on time Ooo, but please from recent experience, how fast is Singapore-post

Hahahaha we are in the same boat my friend, let's sail together

Text on WhatsApp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Adegbem01:

Wow, thanks for the feedback, 45 days long Ooo, na next year thing be that

When did you order tho
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monkvirus(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Gideonanj21:
hi

Hi have you gotten your parcel already?

No oooo, I am yet to receive my package from since September 13th, NIPOST keep telling me the package is yet to arrive Nigeria, postal.ninja and track24 & even AliExpress are all showing me the package has arrived destination company and has been received by delivery company since 9th November. But NIPOSt keeps telling me via their customer care mail that my package is yet to arrive the country.

I'm just tired of this country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2021
ceaser:

Well, so 3 days after, the items (8 combined items in all) have been delivered in one big a55 nylon pack like that.
Nice.
How much did you pay to Collect?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Was an item I bought on 11/11 oh are you saying just left china
aieromon:

Your package just left China. Speedaf needs to put the location of the item in bracket right by the status so that users of the website do not get confused by their updates.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by guente02(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Does SpeedAF handle SG parcels on arrivals? I reside in Lagos(If that means anything).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Gideonanj21:

When did you order tho
Last Saturday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2021
guente02:
Does SpeedAF handle SG parcels on arrivals? I reside in Lagos(If that means anything).
The Singapore post item I got was from the post office in abeokuta.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by guente02(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Babalegba:
The Singapore post item I got was from the post office in abeokuta.
I'd assume that all items outside of Lagos are handled by the post office or do you occasionally receive from SpeedAf too?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lixusheng:

the arbitration team for aliexpress dem be like gods grin

And while it may be accepted that the infallibility of humans can sometimes make them to arbitrate wrongly and make erroneous judgements, the annoying thing is that there is an appeal button that they almost never attend to.

Why put an appeal button when you know you're never gonna investigate the reason for appealing the judgement?

This is one reason I detest them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
ceaser:

And while it may be accepted that the infallibility of humans can sometimes make them to arbitrate wrongly and make erroneous judgements, the annoying thing is that there is an appeal button that they almost never attend to.

Why put an appeal button when you know you're never gonna investigate the reason for appealing the judgement?

This is one reason I detest them.

their judgment is final.. d appeal button is just dere... dey wl stl giv u same answer.. funny tin is u cant chat dem directly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
agadam:
My first order from AE, as at 15 nov.
is here already cheesy

Seems first time users/orders on AE are getting quick results; their items arrive Nigeria in less than two weeks whereas the veterans here are having to wait from between 75 days to forever to get their items.

Could it be a "beginner's luck" thingy? grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hausa:
Nice.
How much did you pay to Collect?

Zero naira.

It's speedaf, not yèyé NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
guente02:

Nope. Once your tracking number spots anything aside the alphabets "NG", it's handled by NIPOST upon entry to Nigeria.

In fact, NIPOST is already eroding into Speedaf's space sef as they apparently highjack "NG" parcels. Once that happens, the parcel is subjected to the same prolonged imprisonment that other shopping like SG, HK, AU, etc etc suffers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
guente02:

If you mean Singapore Post, then NO

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.