Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446360 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Prechy2Ej:
Think mine will still be like this was dispatched since on the 28 of last month, but nipost should nor just fuckup and reroute by package to sapele like the first I'm still battling to collect since the past 1 week something of 1-2 hrs drive
Unfortunately, it's not by drive but by schedule of dispatch.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Smartmanager(m): 4:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Adegbem01:

what is the status on your tracking my is stuck at "object routed"
"Arrival at inward office of exchange"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gucciboss: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Envivo:

Music player worth 20usd
Make una dey get sense small naa. No be everything dem dey post online. U wan make custom begin dey tear every item abi grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jibikunle: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Gideonanj21:

What did u order. Its still on dispatch
satellite finder
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by siu4real: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2021
From this tracking record ,can I go to my postal address to collect my parcel or i must wait for the postal office to contact me.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2021
siu4real:
From this tracking record ,can I go to my postal address to collect my parcel or i must wait for the postal office to contact me.

If you ask me I will ask you to wait but if you are curious and impatient go and check for yourself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by siu4real: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2021
genius43:

If you ask me I will ask you to wait but if you are curious and impatient go and check for yourself

Well,am very patient not in a hurry ,am new into AE and not very familiar with Nipost dats y I asked...... Thank U
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2021
jibikunle:
satellite finder
@ singapost on insta or twitter. Note: disturb them because they probably won't respond early.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2021
siu4real:

If u live In Lagos u will get a call in the next 2 days. Just relax
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyd18: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Want to help someone order from AliExpress with on his own account but I have registered my card (first Bank) on my account ....if I use my account on his own... Will the card be blocked if I use it on another account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2021
genius43:

X3 Pro has no 5G
5g won't be available in Nigeria even in the next 4 years and I don't think you plan to use same phone for 4 years

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gmajor(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2021
Am I the only one that has this glitch in Ali express?
I've noticed severally that whenever I filter a search for free delivery or price, I still see a lot of products that fall outside this parameter.
Even worse is that some products will come up as free delivery and then when I click on it, a delivery fee will appear.

I've updated my app but this issue still persists.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2021
Omo, I'm confused o. Package arrived since Dec. 1, yet to receive any call from Nipost. cry

I used free shipping because I am not in a hurry and the package is little. Chai!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

yeah Nipost is 30 days. Speedaf 7 days

The luck i get for speedad be say one of their workers lives in my Area. we don know wella for warri. so anytime my package arrives he signs for it and keep it for me. if not dem for don return many of my items due to unavailability grin grin grin
The last message I got from speedaf for self pickup has a 15 day deadline
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
siu4real:
wait till you r call or text by ur post office .cos if you go there without them texting or Calling you they will tell you to go and wait for thier text or call
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
After 38days pheeeew…

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
After 38days pheeeew…

Was it shipped by singpost 4px?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Omo! NIPOST na something else o! My item arrived at NIPOST 11th of Dec. Till now, no sms, call or whatever! All they know how to do is to cage peoples property! Na wah o! God pass them.

PS: This unholy union between them and SPEEDAF should be nullified ASAP for things to be at ease.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
burner44:

5g won't be available in Nigeria even in the next 4 years and I don't think you plan to use same phone for 4 years

Who says 5G won't be in Nigeria in the next 4 years?

MTN already test run 5G in 3 cities in 2019. Now that they have gotten the licence there is nothing stopping them from deploying next year.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Donsheddy:

Was it shipped by singpost 4px?

Yeah it was
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
genius43:

Who says 5G won't be in Nigeria in the next 4 years?

MTN already test run 5G in 3 cities in 2019. Now that they have gotten the licence there is nothing stopping them from deploying next year.

According to the auctioning agreement, major cities should have 5G by 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Anyone got the Poco F3 8GB 256GB for sale?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Destinylink:
Omo! NIPOST na something else o! My item arrived at NIPOST 11th of Dec. Till now, no sms, call or whatever! All they know how to do is to cage peoples property! Na wah o! God pass them.

PS: This unholy union between them and SPEEDAF should be nullified ASAP for things to be at ease.

Isn't it possible to contact speedaf and request that they not send your item to Nipost but deliver it by themselves?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Smooth first time experience with Aliexpress.

Made an order on the 30 November

Expected delivery was set between 29 December 2021 to 29 January 2022

Shipped/departed country of origin on the 6th of December

Tracking on aliexpress still stuck at object routed since 10th of December.

Got a text message from NIPOST unexpectedly yesterday afternoon to come pick up my mail

Got there today and picked it up. Paying 500 for the receipt issued.

For being joyous an happy paapaa na tab be the package sent via SINGAPORE post. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
After 38days pheeeew…

hahhahahaha.... ur body don calm down now > grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
food don ready for you na, atleast hin done dey naija
Smartmanager:
"Arrival at inward office of exchange"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
achorladey:

Got a text message from NIPOST unexpectedly yesterday afternoon to come pick up my mail

For being joyous an happy paapaa na tab be the package sent via SINGAPORE post. cheesy cheesy

let me see the tracking info. i have items despatched 10th December too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
achorladey:

God when shocked, same issue, but me still dey expect surprise message ooo, my was routed on the 4th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Funnymemepost(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nairalanders help me oo for like 30+ days I havent gotten any call or text to get my package. It was showing tracking no staring with LP then UA..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

let me see the tracking info. i have items despatched 10th December too

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

According to the auctioning agreement, major cities should have 5G by 2023

Still shorter than his no 4G in the next 4 years claims.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Funnymemepost:
Nairalanders help me oo for like 30+ days I havent gotten any call or text to get my package. It was showing tracking no staring with LP then UA..

It is an unregistered shipping method and it will take longer to get to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.