Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446152 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
itsUmohEtido:
Anyone got the Poco F3 8GB 256GB for sale?

Go to the Xiaomi Thread Store at least 2 sellers have that device.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Funnymemepost(f): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
genius43:

It is an unregistered shipping method and it will take longer to get to you.

Okay thanks nawa ooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Adegbem01:

God when shocked, same issue, but me still dey expect surprise message ooo, my was routed on the 4th

E go soon land

I dey suspect order through official store of these device manufacturers sometimes dey fast and handled well.

That's what I could get though from reading people's experience when making order on this thread.

My mind don zero to beginning of next year. Boom message enter yesterday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=achorladey post=108754330][/quote]
same as mine dat means e don too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
my package delivered this afternoon,so fast! thanks to speedaf.I paid nothing.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by erobes: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Funnymemepost:
Nairalanders help me oo for like 30+ days I havent gotten any call or text to get my package. It was showing tracking no staring with LP then UA..

Since 8-12-2021.. ahhhhhhh

Facing same issue too,but different date 21-12-2021.

Items will definitely be available by mid-january 'cos holiday is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ciencee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
genius43:

Yes and it is called Handling fees. Amount is dependent on weight and sometimes your P.O

Also if any other duties is attached you would be asked to pay before collection.
Even though I have paid for the shipment?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

same as mine dat means e don too

I want to believe sey that your package too don land.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
ciencee:

Even though I have paid for the shipment?

Yes.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
achorladey:

I want to believe sey that your package too don land.

e don land

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Samyd18:
Want to help someone order from AliExpress with on his own account but I have registered my card (first Bank) on my account ....if I use my account on his own... Will the card be blocked if I use it on another account

No, you can pay for another person without AliExpress blocking your account. Just remember not to SAVE your card details after making the purchase. So that the person won't continue using your card grin

To check if your card is saved...go to Account
under Services you'll see Wallet ..click it. Then click My Credit/Debit Cards click on Remove to remove your card...Goodluck cool

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Khaytunechi: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Can I possibly get a laptop powerbank on aliexpress??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Icolosis:

Isn't it possible to contact speedaf and request that they not send your item to Nipost but deliver it by themselves?

I have o... They said i should reach out to Aliexpress as regard this issues or I chose Aliexpress Standard Shipping whenever I'm ordering from aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thanks, they all seem to be sold out right now.
genius43:

Go to the Xiaomi Thread Store at least 2 sellers have that device.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyd18: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thanks....... I will do that....
mctfopt:

No, you can pay for another person without AliExpress blocking your account. Just remember not to SAVE your card details after making the purchase. So that the person won't continue using your card grin

To check if your card is saved...go to Account
under Services you'll see Wallet ..click it. Then click My Credit/Debit Cards click on Remove to remove your card...Goodluck cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
genius43:

Still shorter than his no 4G in the next 4 years claims.

Of course…he doesn’t know what he’s saying
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Khaytunechi:

Yes, but the shipping cost will be huge. Why not consider buying it locally?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Khaytunechi:
I can recommend someone that sell good one locally
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

e don land

Good news cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Smartmanager(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Adegbem01:
food don ready for you na, atleast hin done dey naija
It's stuck since 8days now. No new update.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
this one too don dey close ,wey I dey say I get d tracking no. since the shipment. this Xmas na special o.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:03am On Dec 24, 2021
achorladey:
Smooth first time experience with Aliexpress.

Made an order on the 30 November

Expected delivery was set between 29 December 2021 to 29 January 2022

Shipped/departed country of origin on the 6th of December

Tracking on aliexpress still stuck at object routed since 10th of December.

Got a text message from NIPOST unexpectedly yesterday afternoon to come pick up my mail

Got there today and picked it up. Paying 500 for the receipt issued.

For being joyous an happy paapaa na tab be the package sent via SINGAPORE post. cheesy cheesy

Good for you, I'd say. Tracking getting stuck at "object routed", whereas for background the item don waka reach your place. Na wa for SingPost o.

There is this item that I ordered for 6 months ago. When it appears it wasn't coming again, I moved the tracking to archive on my track 24 app and decided to forget all about the item (I think I even lost the dispute on it), cut my losses and moved on.

Only for NIPOST to call me 2 days ago that I have an item. I was even thankful, thinking it was one of my few Speedaf items that unfortunately entered NIPOST yawa.

I paid the 200 naira handling free and was waiting to collect my change. It was labelled USB device and of course I have a "NIPOST imprisoned" speedaf item (a USB C cable) that I'm expecting. But while waiting for my change, I wondered that the package seemed a little overkill for one piece of USB C cable, so I decided to open it up. Na so I see that thing wey I order 6 months ago inside the package. angry

Haba SingPost.

So I went to the archive on the track 24 app and discovered this item was updated to "unsuccessful delivery" few days ago. It showed item was in transit for a freaking 185 days!

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2021
ceaser:

Good for you, I'd say. Tracking getting stuck at "object routed", whereas for background the item don waka reach your place. Na wa for SingPost o.

There is this item that I ordered for 6 months ago. When it appears it wasn't coming again, I moved the tracking to archive on my track 24 app and decided to forget all about the item (I think I even lost the dispute on it), cut my losses and moved on.

Only for NIPOST to call me 2 days ago that I have an item. I was even thankful, thinking it was one of my few Speedaf items that unfortunately entered NIPOST yawa.

I paid the 200 naira handling free and was waiting to collect my change. It was labelled USB device and of course I have a "NIPOST imprisoned" speedaf item (a USB C cable) that I'm expecting. But while waiting for my change, I wondered that the package seemed a little overkill for one piece of USB C cable, so I decided to open it up. Na so I see that thing wey I order 6 months ago inside the package. angry

Haba SingPost.

So I went to the archive on the track 24 app and discovered this item was updated to "unsuccessful delivery" few days ago. It showed item was in transit for a freaking 185 days!

Omo you love writing epistles sha, abeg try to dey make am short more often. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexymonkey(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Destinylink:
Omo! NIPOST na something else o! My item arrived at NIPOST 11th of Dec. Till now, no sms, call or whatever! All they know how to do is to cage peoples property! Na wah o! God pass them.

PS: This unholy union between them and SPEEDAF should be nullified ASAP for things to be at ease.
I have an item that arrived on the 28th of Nov and they're yet to notify me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2021
sexymonkey:
I have an item that arrived on the 28th of Nov and they're yet to notify me.

Hahaha! This is serious o.
I don't know why NIPOST is so sluggish in their dealings.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by picker(f): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Good morning everyone, please who can help me facilitate an order from aliexpress to Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Smartmanager(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2021
okikigsm:
this one too don dey close ,wey I dey say I get d tracking no. since the shipment. this Xmas na special o.
See as your own arrived and was cleared the same day. Mine hasn't been custom cleared for 8days now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Khaytunechi: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
okikigsm:

I can recommend someone that sell good one locally

Thank you, please recommend, I want to make bulk purchase.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Khaytunechi: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
mctfopt:

Yes, but the shipping cost will be huge. Why not consider buying it locally?

I actually need about four dozens or more, so I felt getting from a foreign platform would be better. But thank you for pointing this out. Do you have an idea where I can get this, in bulk, locally?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Omo you love writing epistles sha, abeg try to dey make am short more often. grin grin

cheesy I try to be explicit enough so that all assumed questions anticipated from people are already answered ahead in that first epistle.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chrisja(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Adegbem01:

God when shocked, same issue, but me still dey expect surprise message ooo, my was routed on the 4th
Wow... Me jejely dey wait to open dispute... Item Routed since 14th November...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sacajawea: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Any one used Firstbank today?
Firstbank, Ecobank and Zenith, what's the rate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: newman10(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.