Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436774 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pussyassniggar:

Yh they changed it since last year sef
I'm just leaving their office now they checked and told me it isn't there
They took my name, contact and address tho saying that they'll call me when it reaches there
If they'd allow you to check their incoming mails, that'd be better. My unregistered mails are always delivered within 2-3weeks except there's a general issue. I hope you're able to resolve it without calling for refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Funnymemepost:

What if it shows UA*** as the updated tracking no
That's usually the prefix of the updated tracking info for untracked shipments. That's what your parcel will bear and what NIPOST will have in their log book AFAIK.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
mctfopt:

LiitoKala Lii-500 PD4
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0NMvd6
I've thrown it away sometime last year
OK Lii 600 is another best option.thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sallyuna: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
me too i have a parcel from postnl too with the same issue since nov 12 last year and I still can not track with the nipost website...i just tire
Magstete:
I have an item from Post NL stuck at "arrived at Destination country" since August 19th and Nipost said they haven't received it.
Please is there anyone who's item was shipped by Post NL that actually received said item? Most of the comments i see regarding them are negative
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
TruthUntold:

This has exactly the same time stamps as my own! Me self I join you tire for the matter as well.
And I just even heard we're soon to start paying VAT for shopping from AliExpress and co on top of everything else.
Man no get rest for naija again.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bennito: 4:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Access Bank might have reviewed their monthly limit upwards. E dey me like film. I ordered for item of 94usd which was declined as I expected cus I have been ordering with the card. After the payment was declined, I ordered it again immediately which surprisingly turned out to be successful.
But wat amazed me most is when I woke up this morning and saw the two orders have been processed and dispatched.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dustmalik: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2022
bennito:
Access Bank might have reviewed their monthly limit upwards. E dey me like film. I ordered for item of 94usd which was declined as I expected cus I have been ordering with the card. After the payment was declined, I ordered it again immediately which surprisingly turned out to be successful.
But wat amazed me most is when I woke up this morning and saw the two orders have been processed and dispatched.

Access bank's monthly limit is $300. In total, how much have you spent this month?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 06, 2022
i was expecting a parcel from speedaf and i just got a mail that i should come to their HQ at VI myself to pick it up, or pay #400 for their agent to deliver it to my address. How will i go about this? Is this normal?

even the lady, customer care agent i was asked to call was so dumb and talking like someone without primary school certificate. The tracking number ends with E. Is it possible for them to transfer it to post office which i dont usually have problem with? Its even a small item.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2022
animationagency:
i was expecting a parcel from speedaf and i just got a mail that i should come to their HQ at VI myself to pick it up, or pay #400 for their agent to deliver it to my address. How will i go about this? Is this normal?

even the lady, customer care agent i was asked to call was so dumb and talking like someone without primary school certificate. The tracking number ends with E. Is it possible for them to transfer it to post office which i dont usually have problem with? Its even a small item.
just tell them you have agreed to pay the 400, no stress yourself , let them finish the delivery. Yes the reason for that is cos of the E.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Tozic:

Mine still stuck at ''Cargo flight departured'' ... wetin de happen? shocked
you can recheck your tracking number now your items arrive this morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Chimex1930:
your parcel is in headquarter in enugu .they r waiting for the parcels going to nsukka to be much so they can send it to nsukka .just wait till this week .you will receive it.have experienced such before

I see, I'll just keep waiting then. Is it possible to go pick it up at Enugu though?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2022
kachi19:

pls I'll like to know what address you used when sending to Nsukka cos i am yet to order cos idk what address to use for the fact I'm in the university

Your house address where you live (your parcel will be sent to general post office Nsukka)
or your department.(Your parcel will be sent to post office inside school)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2022
kachi19:

i might be late on this thread but do you have any idea on how to order everything on my cart as one pqrcel

You can order everything in your cart at once. But it won't come as one parcel unless they all use the same shipping method in which case they'll be upgraded to combined shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Icolosis:

I see, I'll just keep waiting then. Is it possible to go pick it up at Enugu though?
no is not possible .cos that's not the final destination . just wait till it get to nsukka post they will text or call you for pickup
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Icolosis:

I don't think they'll honour that since their office is not the destination office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaynikks(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Rey33:

Thanks I just created a virtual visa card and it worked.. M
Pls how do you create a virtual card... was told its not working again (access bank)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busar(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2022
I requested for a refund last week for an item I mistakenly ordered. I was charged 5,900 for the item but when the refund came yesterday it was 6150. This is so unusual as I was expecting to be credited with sum less than 5,900 (as they used to do). Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegunAj(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2022
busar:
I requested for a refund last week for an item I mistakenly ordered. I was charged 5,900 for the item but when the refund came yesterday it was 61500. This is so unusual as I was expecting to be credited with sum less than 5,900 (as they used to do). Lol
5 thousand 500 hundred naira, dey come refund you 61 thousand 500 hundred naira?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Chimex1930:
no is not possible .cos that's not the final destination . just wait till it get to nsukka post they will text or call you for pickup

Alright then. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2022
jboixxx:
I don't think they'll honour that since their office is not the destination office.

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2022
SegunAj:
5 thousand 500 hundred naira, dey come refund you 61 thousand 500 hundred naira?

grin grin grin
I think he wanted to write ₦6,150
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2022
busar:
I requested for a refund last week for an item I mistakenly ordered. I was charged 5,900 for the item but when the refund came yesterday it was 61500. This is so unusual as I was expecting to be credited with sum less than 5,900 (as they used to do). Lol

That means the exchange rate must have increased since you placed.

You pay in dollars and AliExpress also refunds you in dollars. They have no business with Naira. It's your bank that will do the conversion.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegunAj(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Icolosis:

grin grin grin
I think he wanted to write ₦6,150
my brother i need to ask oo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tozic: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
lateefykn84:
you can recheck your tracking number now your items arrive this morning
yesgrin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kachi19: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Icolosis:

You can order everything in your cart at once. But it won't come as one parcel unless they all use the same shipping method in which case they'll be upgraded to combined shipping.

they always say i can't order with multiple new user bonus
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kachi19: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2022
seunfly:

Ok, all my order since mid last year has not been through nipost, so I assumed they don't use nipost anymore.

I just hope they continue to use that logistic for me.

can you use a logístic instead of nipost?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2022
GreaterFuture6:
I ask again, anybody here considered using webmoney option on AE
Had anybody used it...
Webmoney is not available for nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Who can share experience using DHL to order phone, or any tip on how to avoid custom wahala

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Icolosis:

I have the same problem. I emailed Nipost asking about my order. they said it was sent to Enugu on 10th December. My address is Nsukka. I've been going to Nipost Nsukka since then but they keep saying they have not received any new mail since then. they even allowed me to go through their records and it isn't there. I went there today again hoping it'll be sent after Christmas break, same story. I emailed Nipost again and they replied with this.

Event type
Insert item into domestic bag (13)

Local date & time
10/12/2021 05:05

GMT date & time
10/12/2021 13:05

Office
NGLOSA - LAGOS IMPC (AIR)

Scanned by
NGLOSA\austine21

Workstation
LETTERIN001 - NGLOSA

Condition
30 - Item Received in good condition

Next office
NGENUG

Non delivery reason

Non delivery measure

Delivery location

Delivery agent

Signatory name

Customs office

Customs retention reason

Customs release status

MRS Original ID

MRS Status

MRS Expiration date

Me I don tire, I feel like going to Enugu to look for it
I went there this morning and they said that it hasn't arrived yet. This matter weak me gan cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2022
kachi19:

they always say i can't order with multiple new user bonus

Oh yes, you can't order multiple items if you are applying the new user bonus.

You wan buy the whole of Aliexpress for $0.01? grin grin

The bonus can only be used for one item. You can't even order multiple quantiites of the same item self
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2022
dasanchez1:
I went there this morning and they said that it hasn't arrived yet. This matter weak me gan cry

Nsukka PO?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Icolosis:

Nsukka PO?
Enugu PO

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: compwizard3(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.