Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1437287 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Icolosis:

Checked my tracking this morning and it has updated to this. How I wan take win dispute if the order doesn't come while the tracking shows arrived final Destination

Track with track24.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dustmalik: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Guys, what are your experiences using Barter? I don't mind the exuberant exchange rate, however, I don't want my money getting stuck and not being able to use it on AliExpress.

The reviews I read on PlayStote are quite disturbing, if not scary.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kachi19: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
seunfly:

I just noticed aliexpress stop using nipost, instead speedof or so started calling me and delivers my order in my house.

how long u been ordering on AliExpress?
I'm ordering decor stuff and most of the items are on "new user bonus" and then i can order everything on my cart. is there a solution??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pat077: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Who knows if kuda virtual card works on aliexpress and what is their limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
kachi19:

how long u been ordering on AliExpress?
I'm ordering decor stuff and most of the items are on "new user bonus" and then i can order everything on my cart. is there a solution??
Someone answered this your question two or three pages back, in detail too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Austinemark53(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who has used UBA prepaid card (Africard) on aliexpress recently? Pls what's their rate and also any monthly limit attached?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
genius43:

Track with track24.net

I track with all of them track 24, postal.ninja, parcelsapp, they all say the same thing

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
dustmalik:
Guys, what are your experiences using Barter? I don't mind the exuberant exchange rate, however, I don't want my money getting stuck and not being able to use it on AliExpress.

The reviews I read on PlayStote are quite disturbing, if not scary.

I've used barter multiple times on different sites too, never had an issue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture6: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Which one make I use?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
GreaterFuture6:
Which one make I use?
third one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
So I got called from the PO that I have an item. Curious as to which item is with PO cos most items I'm expecting are on speedaf. I checked 24 track app and noticed several updates of the Soundcore Motion number within one day (6th January) that terminates in "Failed delivery". There's even no update of "arrival at destination country", neither of any suggestive of passage thru customs. The Post Office billed me 1k saying the item is a big item (they could tell because the seller's content description as "speaker"wink but I disagreed with their charges based on that. I sha gave 'em the money on top say dem ask for Xmas and new year things and also because they were kind enough not to let the item go "missing".

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
GreaterFuture6:
Which one make I use?

Aliexpress Standard Shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chimex1930:

If ur soundcore motion plus arrive and you listen to the sound. You will forget the Bose SoundLink 2 mini ..and be using the motion plus

ceaser:

Okay Bro. I will take this as a challenge and sincerely deep down within me, I hope you're right.

So this Anker is visibly much bigger than my Bose Soundlink II, but then the Anker premium which was produced around the same time as the Bose Soundlink was also bigger than the former in size. Check out the picture comparing the ASM size with the charging Dock of the Bose Soundlink II. Which reminds me, I will have loved a charging dock with this but apparently Anker does not buy into this charging dock of a thing unlike Bose Premium speakers which usually come with charging docks.

Also I noticed that this is quite louder than the Bose Soundlink, but the bass fraction is still unimpressive compared to the Bose Soundlink's. What I'm getting from this ASM is the same frequency spread as I got with the Anker Soundcore Premium of 3 years ago, although the volume is louder with the ASM. At that time, my unsatisfaction with the Anker Premium made me to further my search until I came by the Bose Soundlink II.

With this ASM, every frequency seems to come out impressively crisp and clear, no doubt. The import of getting all frequency is that full bass will be compromised, something which is absent with the Bose, hence its greater bass output. I will try out the Anker app for the customised equaliser that someone posted here a while ago and see the improvement with that.

Of course both the Anker Soundcore Premium and the Soundlink Mini II both boast 20 watts, but the ASM boast an extra 10 watts on that (30 watts). It also has ability to connect as TWS (to another ASM for bigger volume and stereo effect), something which neither of the former two has.

Having said all that, I'm not seriously wowed by this ASM but I think I will keep it and leave the Bose Soundlink for the hijacker cheesy @ Chimex1930, but I'm sure a lack of satisfaction will still tempt me to lookout for a contemporary release of the ASM on the Bose platform. And I'm sure that device is going to cost an arm and a leg.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
mctfopt:

₦480/$
Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
pat077:
Who knows if kuda virtual card works on aliexpress and what is their limit?
dont bother, it doesn't work atall., even thier physical card does not work too.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busar(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is my fastest delivery ever. It took approximately 12 days shocked to receive the delivery. Singapore post for that matter oo grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Austinemark53:
Who has used UBA prepaid card (Africard) on aliexpress recently? Pls what's their rate and also any monthly limit attached?
used yesterday. 99$ monthly limit, works well on aliexpress. rate is 480/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
ceaser:

AliExpress still uses NIPOST ó. cheesy

You'll have known the changes and peculiarities over the months if you've been regular on the thread as this has been discussed many times.
in the state i reside, aliexpress have fully sidelined nipost, aside dhl, FedEx, whatever normal shipping method u use, must be delivered by speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ur own is good, mine is still on dispatch since on the 28th of November
ceaser:
So I got called from the PO that I have an item. Curious as to which item is with PO cos most items I'm expecting are on speedaf. I checked 24 track app and noticed several updates of the Soundcore Motion number within one day (6th January) that terminates in "Failed delivery". There's even no update of "arrival at destination country", neither of any suggestive of passage thru customs. The Post Office billed me 1k saying the item is a big item (they could tell because the seller's content description as "speaker"wink but I disagreed with their charges based on that. I sha gave 'em the money on top say dem ask for Xmas and new year things and also because they were kind enough not to let the item go "missing".
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Valto:
in the state i reside, aliexpress have fully sidelined nipost, aside dhl, FedEx, whatever normal shipping method u use, must be delivered by speedaf.

Lol it's not about the state you reside. You've just been placing orders that are shipped via speedaf. Them go hit you Singpost one day grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
supersaz66:
I've not been contacted to come pick up this item. But this is what the tracking details is showing. Do I contact speedAf or wait?
Call themm oo
This exact same thing happened to me.
Call them before dey refund your item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
busar:
This is my fastest delivery ever. It took approximately 12 days shocked to receive the delivery. Singapore post for that matter oo grin
Order again with Singapore post so that u can enjoy fast delivery again

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
From the details here, PO said my order is yet avail. Address is Ogun State o. Just confused

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good evening and Happy New year.

Does that means packages will not pass thru custom any more?
Thank you.

ceaser:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
bukolo:
Good evening and Happy New year.
Does that means packages will not pass thru custom any more? Thank you.
Bros, how can there be such a good thing in NIGERIA?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anything can happen,NIGERIA will still be great again and we shall witness it. Amen.

Na Sis. not bro.

TruthUntold:

Bros, how can there be such a good thing in NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bought two Items today On AliExpress that worth 14,800 naira (AliExpress price), but 18,000 naira was deducted from my bank account. Zenith bank.

Was I scammed?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Bought two Items today On AliExpress that worth 14,800 naira (AliExpress price), but 18,000 naira was deducted from my bank account. Zenith bank.

Was I scammed?

You were not scammed. Aliexpress charges you in dollars though they show the price in Naira.
They show the naira Equivalent using the official CBN exchange rate, but your bank will use their own exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Icolosis:

You were not scammed. Aliexpress charges you in dollars though they show the price in Naira.
They show the naira Equivalent using the official CBN exchange rate, but your bank will use their own exchange rate.

cry cry , but wait ooo, if I have only 15k in my account, won't the payment go.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

cry cry , but wait ooo, if I have only 15k in my account, won't the payment go.

grin grin grin grin

It won't go ni. You'll get an error insuffificent funds
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Icolosis:

grin grin grin grin

It won't go ni. You'll get an error insuffificent funds

Okay thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.