Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465012 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2022
TruthUntold:

Thanks bro, that was exactly what I was worried about, none of the trackers are picking it up except Ninja and nothing has happened for two weeks.
I paid $20 for AESS but the seller uploaded a different tracking number to AliExpress and then privately sent me this one claiming system error ( which is funny cause I've had instances where tracking numbers were changed, why isn't this one being charged?)
Feels like I'm being scammed but the seller has thousands of followers and a good rating. Hm.

Wow, $20 for AESS? That's very expensive.
What are you shipping?

So the tracking number on the Order details and the one the seller sent you are different?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Icolosis:

Wow, $20 for AESS? That's very expensive.
What are you shipping?

So the tracking number on the Order details and the one the seller sent you are different?
Electric sewing machine, it's criminally expensive here.

Yes o, the two tracking details are different.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Icolosis:

I've never heard of it before self, but I think Speedaf is the only courier that handles delivery of items from China all the way to the final reciepient.

All others are just SingPost wey disguise grin grin

They will hand it over to Nipost when it get's to Nigeria.
Even if it moves from China to Nigeria in one day, It'll enter the hands of Nipost that will take forever to deliver it to you.

I may be wrong though
Please, how does one get to use the Speedaff option... Is it through Aliexpress Standard Shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2022
aieromon:

He's not the only one.
grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
TruthUntold:

Electric sewing machine, it's criminally expensive here.

Yes o, the two tracking details are different.

Criminally expensive grin grin

Wow that's fraudulent oo, ask the seller about this let's know what he'll say
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fayrouzz:
Please, how does one get to use the Speedaff option... Is it through Aliexpress Standard Shipping?

Yes AliExpress Standard Shipping is mostly Speedaf especially for small items, but it can be Singpost too especially for big and expensive items and for sellers in Hongkong.

Cainio is also Speedaf except Cainio for special goods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Icolosis:

Yes AliExpress Standard Shipping is mostly Speedaf especially for small items, but it can be Singpost too especially for big and expensive items and for sellers in Hongkong.

Cainio is also Speedaf except Cainio for special goods

Okay, Thanks a lot.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
surprise surprise! Nipost just send me msg say I package for pick up o.I rushed go collect d 3 packages sharp sharp.

as if their agent is in this thread monitoring our plot & comments.hope they change for good.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
ceaser:

Majority have had and keep having terrible experiences from NIPOST. But only you have this good reaction from NIPOST. Only you have at most times had the best of service delivery from NIPOST. Only you at most times have had great things to say about NIPOST. Only you seems to have an unduly soft spot for NIPOST evidential in many of your comments despite their clear unprofessionalism.

Majority have had and keep having top notch and impressive service deliveries from Speedaf, an outfit that has proven itself a beacon of light in the darkness of NIPOST and every other Nigerian public institution, yet it seems only you have had failed delivery with speedaf even after having a delivery successful log. This complain is clearly at variance with the common complaints about speedaf which has been a few things viz: some of their logistic guys asking for money or their quick returns to China of unclaimed items or of their re-scheduling delivery due to non response from receiver even when they've not contacted the receiver.

Why do I have a feeling that you're either of the NIPOST team or you have someone close that does? You appear to have a nice PR for NIPOST. Even your use of professional jargons seem to belie that.

I may be wrong in my assumption and neither am I condemning you, but I just can't shake that nagging feeling off. At least having a NIPOST person here means that the complains are likely being noted and probably worked upon. It will be a win win.

Did you actually read his post at all?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
U
Fayrouzz:

Yes! It's under AliExpress Standard Shipping. They call them Trimanson Express limited in China.

Tell your seller you need him to ship using Speedaf.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by andy4d2ofus(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
earthrealm:

austinyet:
I tried buying xiaomi redmi 10s but my banks are failing me ( gtb & access bank) just for 220 usd. Frustrating pls

Chat up seller to split order into 3..and pay with diff cards. Hope you are aware gtb has virtual card option, same 100usd limit as normal card

You can use banter app create a dollar virtual card and make payment without dollar limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Logistics on Aliexpress is what could be termed "wonders shall never cease." It's highly unpredictable. My 30/12/21 orders was "routed" on 05/01/22, arrived yesterday and I took delivery today. Another of 27/12/21 (mobile phone) was also "routed" on 11/01/22 and it arrived destination today (according to tracking). Both orders were handled by Singapore/Cainiao. Meanwhile, my 28/11/21 order (mobile phone also), which has been "routed" since 14/12/21 is still showing "dispatched to destination country." It's also handled by Singapore/Cainiao.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
TruthUntold:

Thanks bro, that was exactly what I was worried about, none of the trackers are picking it up except Ninja and nothing has happened for two weeks.
I paid $20 for AESS but the seller uploaded a different tracking number to AliExpress and then privately sent me this one claiming system error ( which is funny cause I've had instances where tracking numbers were changed, why isn't this one being charged?)
Feels like I'm being scammed but the seller has thousands of followers and a good rating. Hm.
open dispute immediately, or contact AliExpress support.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Adegbem01:
This is what i got

Cant stop laffing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Olamak1:
Logistics on Aliexpress is what could be termed "wonders shall never cease." It's highly unpredictable. My 30/12/21 orders was "routed" on 05/01/22, arrived yesterday and I took delivery today. Another of 27/12/21 (mobile phone) was also "routed" on 11/01/22 and it arrived destination today (according to tracking). Both orders were handled by Singapore/Cainiao. Meanwhile, my 28/11/21 order (mobile phone also), which has been "routed" since 14/12/21 is still showing "dispatched to destination country." It's also handled by Singapore/Cainiao.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
SydneyC:
Please, what sites are you using to track?

track24.net/
Speedaf.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Could you please share the tracking information as I have an order routed since 9th January, 2022.

Thank you.

Olamak1:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Post Master General of NIPOST's office just replied my letter.

They have swung into action. So fast. I wasn't expecting it.

It's good though.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AIT1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please guys, how do you fund your cards to escape the $100 limit used by most banks and not paying exorbitant rate to buy dollars? At least less than 500/$.

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
AIT1:
Please guys, how do you fund your cards to escape the $100 limit used by most banks and not paying exorbitant rate to buy dollars? At least less than 500/$.

Thanks.

Use access bank - $300 limit
Apart from that, no other way

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Olamak1:
My order has been routed since 21/11/21. I think I should open a dispute and request for refund. I expected this order to not take more than a month to arrive, but now it is more than 2 months. Small cheap items shipped with small packet plus, didn't take this long.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AIT1(m): 1:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Icolosis:

Use access bank - $300 limit
Apart from that, no other way

I went to 3 Access bank branch but them no gree give me MasterCard.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 2:12am On Jan 20, 2022
AIT1:

I went to 3 Access bank branch but them no gree give me MasterCard.

Access don't issue master card. They issue Visa card which is also very usable on AliExpress.

Go back and tell them to give you Visa card not verve ooo. Verve card is not usable on AliExpress.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2022
ceaser:

Bro, this is a speedaf parcel highjacked by NIPOST. It will likely be subjected to the same delayed, prolonged and frustrating transit and delivery (with delivery charges of course) that the usual NIPOST SG, HK, RS, LP etc parcels go thru in their hands.

The item is an "NG" tracking number that probably ends with "E" or "O". I currently have 3 items that got that update status about a week ago, so I have since then activated my patience button. So being with NIPOST, I'd suggest you give it 3 weeks to 1 month from the date of that last update to lay your hands on the item. If you call NIPOST now even with that tracking info up there, they will tell you that they don't have your item with them yet. Yes, it's that hopeless. In fact, I can assure you that the "arrived at NIPOST" status is the last you will see regarding that item until it is delivered to you and even after delivery , it still won't be updated to "delivered".
boss I guess u've gotten Ur parcel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Icolosis:

Criminally expensive grin grin

Wow that's fraudulent oo, ask the seller about this let's know what he'll say

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Poopypants:
open dispute immediately, or contact AliExpress support.
Will do, thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2022
PoorUgly:

Did you actually read his post at all?

Once he sees Nipost he goes into typing mode
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hanibbal(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Shimmaa:
Good day guys

Pls, this will be my 1st time buying off aliexpress,
I want to purchase Samsung note 10+ with charger from a seller but I have no idea how to purchase from aliexpress.

What's the current official exchange rate and how long will it take to get to me.

Another thing I need to know, pls put me through..

Be careful. I don't think that samsung you are getting is original samsung. I have a friend who bought a knock-off/cloned samsung phone on aliexpress. You know the chinese loves cloning things. Be careful o.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2022
PoorUgly:

Access don't issue master card. They issue Visa card which is also very usable on AliExpress.

Go back and tell them to give you Visa card not verve ooo. Verve card is not usable on AliExpress.

ACCESS GET MASTER CARD...i hv both visa and master on diff accts..both work on on the 300 USD limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Goodday everyone, I want to get a powerbank 10000mah -20000mah
I don't know if I can get a good deal on AliExpress and will it definitely arrive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
Goodday everyone, I want to get a powerbank 10000mah -20000mah
I don't know if I can get a good deal on AliExpress and will it definitely arrive

Don't stress yourself or avoid wasting time. Just get one from just2endowed. Romoss powerbank. One of the best powerbank you can rely on.

Below is his thread link.

https://www.nairaland.com/1978478/romoss-pea-57000-romoss-sense/172#109442713

Wish you all the very best.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Macmilla(m), herkeem and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.