Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440615 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2022
ceaser:

Gotten two. Remaining one to go. Protection remains 5 days, so I've requested for an extension of 3 weeks purchase protection for the item and seller has approved the extension. I'm not optimistic that NIPOST will come thru though.
omoo thanks o mine remains one and it's 6 days left for protection
Lemme quickly ask for extension o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2022
karnafiu03:
I use access bank card

And you were able to pay above 100usd at once right?
What sort of card exactly abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2022
karnafiu03:

Hv been buying goods from AliExpress for long. I bought printer there and some other things, but this is d first time I'm about scam seriously. Have already paid the money before asking those guys telling me it's a scam. But pls hope I will get my refund if it happens to be a scam?
cancel that order before it is shipped, else your time will be wasted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Meister:

I bought with zenith bank above 100 USD once last year tho
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Poopypants:
cancel that order before it is shipped, else your time will be wasted.
The seller might not cancel the order even if the buyer requests it. Both sides have to agree. The only thing he can do now is to record the unboxing of any parcel sent and that will be in about hundred days time. The guy was warned severally but declined advise.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

I bought with zenith bank above 100 USD once last year tho
zenith is 120usd
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Finally get to pick my remaining package from Nipost.

Order Date.....12 Dec 2022
Dispatched Date.... 15 Dec 2021
Recieved by delivery company on.... 02 Jan 2022
Final pickup Date.... 22 Jan 2022

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
revcompaty:
Finally get to pick my remaining package from Nipost.

Order Date.....12 Dec 2022
Dispatched Date.... 15 Dec 2021
Recieved by delivery company on.... 02 Jan 2022
Final pickup Date.... 22 Jan 2022
My parcel was received by delivery company on 16th of December but I'm still waiting for it to be delivered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
drmuchin:

Does this make it faster and more reliable?
Where can one find this 3rd party shipper?
you have to do your personal findings, one to it is ask seller on aibaba (they usually have info)
you can also check out chrisvicmall @ https://chrisvicmall.com/ap/ZO465400
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ordered for something last week. The seller extended the buyers' protection period without my consent.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
11Anonymous:
Ordered for something last week. The seller extended the buyers' protection period without my consent.
Wahala be like church project o. E no dey finish. 105 days for ordinary screen protector
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
11Anonymous:

I guess it is because of the upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations.

This is not the best time to order an item on AE.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Babalegba:
My parcel was received by delivery company on 16th of December but I'm still waiting for it to be delivered
It will come...patience is the key.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by karnafiu03(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Meister:

Any access bank card will work, Visa or MasterCard.
I use Visa debit card

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
When is Chinese holiday season gonna begin?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
ceaser:

Oh, okay. My apologies to boixxx then.
No ish o. I have no stake in NIPOST. I use them for my deliveries (since 2017) and I've never had a case of missing items but 1 each of AliExpress package and inland parcel. AliExpress ish was in 2017 while the inland was in 2021 to Suleja. I lost 2 AliExpress untracked items to Ikeja NIPOST/IMPC in 2020 during the COVID 19 ish.

My position on NIPOST is based majorly on my experience with my own branch(es) and I've mentioned states that I dread dealing with (Bayelsa, Edo, Enugu and Nasarawa). In my 4 years of dealing with NIPOST, those 4 states always give me issues.

NIPOST isn't where we expect them or where they ought to be; they have organisational and attitudinal challenges but I can say that majority of their ills are product of the latter. We encouraged the latter as we rarely report unprofessional attitude/conduct to the authorities unlike how we treat private COYs.

I don't know when you started shopping on AliExpress but if you've been prior COVID-19, then, I'd say you've not been fair in your criticism and demonisation of the institution.

I believe when things are not done rightly, we should seek redress in order to get an improved service next time. It's only when we do this that things will change (to an extent). We have a role to play in improving things in this country.

As regards Speedaf, I don't have issues with Speedaf, as a matter of fact, I prefer them to NIPOST. I use speedaf for my national deliveries from Lagos. I've had about 100k worth of transactions with them in the last 2/3months. They have their own issues too like every other logistics COY.

Criticism is welcome but no need to demonise any person/organisation/entity cuz we're not ok with them.

Enjoy the weekend, sir/ma.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
11Anonymous:
They don't need buyer's consent, unfortunately.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
sureteeboy:

Wahala be like church project o. E no dey finish. 105 days for ordinary screen protector
Hehehehe.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Babalegba:

Relax, mine is since December 7th
grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
karnafiu03:

Any access bank card will work, Visa or MasterCard.
I use Visa debit card

The white or blue one biko?
I made my friend get an access bank visa card and he hasn't been able to make orders above 100usd
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fayrouzz:
Please, if i want to buy the same item from a store, is there a way to make the seller charge me a single fee for all of them.

Like, a single fee for 4 the same watch.

If you mean pay at once for more than one item (same or different items) from the same seller, it is possible.

In the case of the same item from the same seller, you simply increase the number of the items you want either at the cart page or the checkout page. As you click that, the price also increase accordingly.

However know this, sometimes doing this may not be prudent because the increase with quantity unit may assume geometrical progression instead of simple arithmetic progression. So for instance, a 2 usd per unit lightweight item is expected to increase to 6 usd by the time you click 3 pieces, right? But you may be shocked to see that 10 usd pops up at the end of your selection process.

So what I do in such instances is to kúkúmá place the item unit by unit. Immediately I check out, I re-add to cart and checkout. I repeat this process until my 3 or 4 units are all ordered.

The seller should take the wàhálà from there.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
11Anonymous:

Although this may be quite annoying and it may be suggestive of challenging times ahead with the shipping, but at times, it may just be the seller trying to be proactive so that problems do not arise with purchase protection expiration.

For instance in this case I suspect he may have done this for two reasons:

One, he is anticipating logistics delay as a result of the approaching Chinese holidays. And two, in case that happens, he may not be available to chat with in case you send him message for extension. But as long as he has already himself extended beyond the resumption from holidays, you are covered from loss of dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
TruthUntold:

Relax, mine is since December 7th
grin

Mine is 22nd December...I guess SG is doing us well grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AIT1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pandorah:
Are you sure you know what you're talking about?
I ordered for a phone worth $212 on the 17th and the item has been shipped.
I've ordered for items worth almost $300 this month with my Access Bank VISA card.

Oh really? Can it be that the thing is not general? Or I need to do something to update my own limit?

I will make further research, thanks bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
White
Meister:

The white or blue one biko?
I made my friend get an access bank visa card and he hasn't been able to make orders above 100usd
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
AIT1:

Oh really? Can it be that the thing is not general? Or I need to do something to update my own limit?

I will make further research, thanks bro.
There's nothing you need to do. Just make sure you're not using an instant tier 1,2,3 account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WCUB3(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello guys. Please I opened an AliExpress account but anytime I try to make orders it closes and states for security issues I should login with another device which I have tried to no avail. Anyone know what is the way out?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
I ordered for 3 items all on the 22nd of December 2021 from 3 different stores. They arrived Nigeria on the 8th of January, 2022 and a speedaf driver called for delivery on the 10th of January.
Tracking numbers were all NGXXXXXXXX E
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AIT1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pandorah:
There's nothing you need to do. Just make sure you're not using an instant tier 1,2,3 account.

Okay bro. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hi, guys. How does cancelling order works? If i press cancel and seller reject from his side. Will be order be active again.

I just ordered a scam item. But i realized only when it was late. I've been trying to cancel my order since yesterday. For example if i press cancel now. And then check if it has been successfully cancelled in the next ten minutes. The order will be active again. I don't know how it's happening. It's like seller no wan release d money. Also chatted but hasn't open it. It showing last active 1 day ago. But I'm just confused how's the order becoming active again after i cancel

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
I remember in 2020, I bought a slippers and a watch in AliExpress, I waited for it almost 5 months, the seller just dey increase the buyers protection, lol that time what delayed it is Chinese holidays and Convid lockdown but I Resported it to AliExpress that I want a refund of my money, me and the seller dragged well, the seller gave excuses (Chinese holidays and lockdown), Omo AliExpress sef dey extend the days of the judgement (14 days) still I didn't receive the parcel. AliExpress told the seller to refund me sharply, the seller later refund me. Two weeks after the refund I got a call from postal service that I have a parcel in their office. I jeje go to there office and collect my parcel grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.