Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445462 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2022
poco F3 is now cheap and i think its a deal breaker
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AYEs1P
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nura737: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Please can someone give me the link to a seller who sell phones eg refurbished phones and allow spliting of the cost to dodge these cbn limits of a thing.r if there's anyone who can help please .Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osic(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2022
bernar234:
poco F3 is now cheap and i think its a deal breaker
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AYEs1P

Can't be shipped to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jancy606(f): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jancy606(f): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Poopypants:

NG….R, handled by speedaf all the way will be delivered to you at home. Wait time…. 2weeks to 3weeks.

NG….E, handled by speedaf till it gets to Naija then they hand over to nipost, you’ll either go to nipost to collect it or if you are lucky speedaf will arrange with you for self pickup. Wait time …. 3weeks to 1 month.

LP004 , you are fcked from all angle , nipost will handle it from start to finish . Wait time… 1 month to 6 months.
Mine is LP004......and it's over two months it was shipped ,I never see anything. The seller keep telling me that it's in Nigeria already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Was it free shipping or you paid shipping fee
Jancy606:

Mine is LP004......and it's over two months it was shipped ,I never see anything. The seller keep telling me that it's in Nigeria already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akinsete19(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please help, I ordered some stuff from Aliexpress since the 3rd week of January. The shipping was going on smoothly until it got strucked with Custom clearance for 10days now. Pls what can I do

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Akinsete19:
Please help, I ordered some stuff from Aliexpress since the 3rd week of January. The shipping was going on smoothly until it got strucked with Custom clearance for 10days now. Pls what can I do
I'm in the same boat.One can only wait.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
This seller keeps extending the time.
He has done it like twice now. And I really want to open dispute. Hope I have a case. The package has been on the road for more than normal.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tummiee(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Pandorah:
Which of the logistics company is handling the shipping?
Something like Postnl.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Got a call today yo pick up my package.

Paid 200 for the package: ear bud.

Thank you

bukolo:
Good evening all.
Just got a mail about my package tagged:logistics exception notice.

Upon checking, I got this:

Delivery failed
RU893113622NL

Destination
Nigeria
Origin
China
NG-Unsuccessful delivered:The delivery of the item was unsuccessful wangwang:中外运customer_service EMIAL:CSD_HGHHUB@sinoair.com

2022-02-08 14:19:00

I aso checked, ninja postal website, it says contact your local post office.

Track24 just updated it to unsuccessful delivery.

Do I go to my post office to pick up my package or wait for their call?

As any one gotten this before? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
bukolo:

Thank you

which store did u purchase from?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jancy606(f): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
zekanem:
Was it free shipping or you paid shipping fee
Na Free shipping oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
QCY official store.

yahmaid04:
which store did u purchase from?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
bukolo:

Thank you

is it nipost that called you or speedaf?
if it is nipost please answer this question below:
How long did it take nipost to contact you on phone after it have already arrived in lagos Nigeria?
Which state local post office was its final delivery?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eidris01(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Has anyone ever ordered for a week, without being shipped

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hi guys so I got a reply from My bank after my card suddenly stopped working on AE.

Pls what bank or process/method can I use now, to make purchases on AE

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good evening.

I am in Lagos.

This is my tracking ID for the package I received today: RU893113622NL.
Sure it will answer all your questions.

Thank you

senator282:

is it nipost that called you or speedaf?
if it is nipost please answer this question below:
How long did it take nipost to contact you on phone after it have already arrived in lagos Nigeria?
Which state local post office was its final delivery?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zenith/Access bank rates pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
What Bank is this

tonididdy:
Hi guys so I got a reply from My bank after my card suddenly stopped working on AE.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sallyuna: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
postnl from nl please if you get contact to customs give me abeg
Gjackzy:
Which shipping method did you use to ship the package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dyoungstar: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2022
anonymousey:

For bulk purchase alibaba is probably a better option. And you can use shippers like chrisvicmall.com to get it down here in 2-4 weeks max.
With the Chinese holiday ongoing, now might not be the best time though.

Please I want to learn how I can order varieties of products from different sellers on aliexpress and have them all shipped at once.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jasp12(m): 3:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Please what's the way forward, tracking update stuck on out for delivery since January 5th

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2022
Eidris01:
Has anyone ever ordered for a week, without being shipped
Contact your seller! If they don't give u any reasonable reason to the delay in shipping the item, CANCEL THE ORDER!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
bukolo:
Good evening.

I am in Lagos.

This is my tracking ID for the package I received today: RU893113622NL.
Sure it will answer all your questions.

Thank you

Anker product
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2022
No, QCY T13

Lixusheng:

Anker product
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eidris01(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2022
Pandorah:
Contact your seller! If they don't give u any reasonable reason to the delay in shipping the item, CANCEL THE ORDER!
I did, the seller is not responding at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Eidris01:
I did, the seller is not responding at all
cancel the order asap
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2022
Dyoungstar:

Please I want to learn how I can order varieties of products from different sellers on aliexpress and have them all shipped at once.

From the post you quoted I said Alibaba and not AliExpress is the better option for that. In the post you quoted you have the two websites you need to do what you say you want to do.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Donsheddy:
The reply I got from nipost
Help me guys...
Should I open dispute now... Or wait till the count down ends

At the expiration of purchase protection, file a trade dispute. Make sure a screenshot of the message from NIPOST is included/uploaded as part of your evidence.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2022
jasp12:
Please what's the way forward, tracking update stuck on out for delivery since January 5th
It's with nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
tonididdy:

which bank is this pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Adebayolove(m), CBTxFactor and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.