Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1471926 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
SydneyC:

Please, which store on Aliexpress?
This particular device, MI Authorization...

I use different stores in accordance to what I need.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
nura737:

Really ,so u r saying ur limit is up to 300usd
I meant 293 tho.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jancy606(f): 3:56am On Feb 11, 2022
yahmaid04:
I have one with LP too. 68 days in transit
Hey bro,
Have you received your items?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 4:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Jancy606:

Hey bro,
Have you received your items?
opened dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 5:23am On Feb 11, 2022
Good day house. Please what does this tracking mean for both my packages?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Pandorah:
19days via Speedaf

Does d battery still last long?? Cos i saw your comment on aliexpress

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 6:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Lixusheng:

Does d battery still last long?? Cos i saw your comment on aliexpress
The battery is okay now. Had to drain the battery completely first time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelly12(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2022
nwaobitex:
how much did you buy it from AliExpress
359 usd
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Pandorah:

Nice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eidris01(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Is there any recommendable store to buy redmi note 11
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Pandorah:

Updating to the latest firmware update available will help optimise the device too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2022
Eidris01:
Is there any recommendable store to buy redmi note 11
To be honest note 10 series is better than the note 11 series this year.
Better go for the note 10 series. Its likely cheaper as well.
An exception will be for you to buy the Chinese version cause it has a better processor than the global version
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2022
Y'all use third party cards on your account for payments..?
AE got no issues like Amazon?
Asking for a friend
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Qsand:
Good day house. Please what does this tracking mean for both my packages?
What website is this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2022
saint2ace:

Updating to the latest firmware update available will help optimise the device too
The battery is very much better now. There's no update. I changed region to India, still no update.
All good and nice though...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paschal2k2: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2022
so angry this morning.....got an item just at the beginning of their holiday and spefically told the vendor to send to a china address....now idiot goes to sent via ali standard shipping sad sad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2022
burner44:

What website is this

Speedaf tracking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by En3rgy11: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Good day everyone. Pls I want to know if smartphone batteries can be shipped from china to Nigeria? I checked the delivery on aliexpress app and discovered that ALIEXPRESS STANDARD SHIPPING can ship it. Previously they were unable to ship batteries due to some restricrions like that, but to my suprise i saw this morning that the Aliexpress standard shipping option can be selected. Should i go ahead and order it??

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pandorah:
Mi Max 3 (Tear Nylon grin)

You know this is not brand new abi
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Meister:

it isn't? And I was planning to buy it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
TruthUntold:

It's a very old phone, no new of such again

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Meister:

Its refurbished.. The store has lots of old xiaomi refurbished phones. grin grin grin imagine redmi 4x of like 2016 den knack am nylon sef.... Chinese good sha fr refurbishment..
When i take fear dem na d ifones i de buy den.... Dey sell am as new one and ppl nor de code sef cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Was charged 5037 naira for a 10.35usd item. Today.
Gt bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
En3rgy11:
Good day everyone. Pls I want to know if smartphone batteries can be shipped from china to Nigeria? I checked the delivery on aliexpress app and discovered that ALIEXPRESS STANDARD SHIPPING can ship it. Previously they were unable to ship batteries due to some restricrions like that, but to my suprise i saw this morning that the Aliexpress standard shipping option can be selected. Should i go ahead and order it??

Yeah, they cudnt ship b4.
Ordered last year and teceived early this yr.
Was pleasantly suprised

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
TruthUntold:

It being refurbished doesn't negate the fact that it's still in almost perfect condition.
At that price I believe you'll find better options shaa unless you have a bias for max 3

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
earthrealm:
Gt bank

Like they are working on increasing the rate gradually so as people to get used to it gradually it too till they start charging black market rate. Cbn will stop supply of $ to them ending of this year. Check link below to read more.

https://nairametrics.com/2022/02/11/cbn-to-stop-sale-of-foreign-exchange-to-banks-by-end-of-2022/
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
TruthUntold:

Buy it with utmost rest of mind.
It's under warranty from Xiaomi. Take your time to know the difference between refurbish and clone/fake phones (Google)

I've checked everything and it is untouched from the manufacturer. All hardware specs are original.

I know what I ordered for... I don't like the current crop of phones with annoying 'notch' above the screen. I'm also a reseller and I've been dealing with AlieExpress since 2013.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Meister:

It being refurbished doesn't negate the fact that it's still in almost perfect condition.
At that price I believe you'll find better options shaa unless you have a bias for max 3
I've used all 3 max series (1, 2 and 3)
I missed the large screen and beastly battery... I had to get this and I think am gonna keep it for my grandchildren grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
earthrealm:
Gt bank

Like they are working on increasing the rate gradually so as people to get used to it gradually it too, till they start charging black market rate. Cbn will stop supply of $ to them ending of this year. Check link below to read more.

https://nairametrics.com/2022/02/11/cbn-to-stop-sale-of-foreign-exchange-to-banks-by-end-of-2022/

Wish they will be compassionate not to charge black market rate as so many people rely on the small small card limit to get important things done at friendly rates but the truth is that, banks are there to make profit and take advantage of situations shocked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
burner44:

It's a very old phone, no new of such again
Ohkay
Meister:

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Sonrexx and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.