Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444981 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amstamon: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
mctfopt:

Do you have the unboxing video of the screen? If yes, did you upload it before this new proposal?
I uploaded a video of the bad screen already installed on the phone(with the store sticker still on it).
Should I accept or reject the proposal? Cos I'm confused
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mryemite(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
HI GUYS, PLEASE ANYONE WHO HAVE RETURNED AN ITEM ON ALIEXPRESS BACK TO CHINA.

I HAVE AN ITEM (WATCH) TO RETURN FOR REFUND, NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO SO VIA NIPOST AND THE PRICE.
THANKS.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
amstamon:

I uploaded a video of the bad screen already installed on the phone(with the store sticker still on it).

That's a tough one. I think (here is me just thinking o) that you should reject the proposal and edit the old proposal to add other things to make the case in your favour.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
mryemite:
HI GUYS, PLEASE ANYONE WHO HAVE RETURNED AN ITEM ON ALIEXPRESS BACK TO CHINA.

I HAVE AN ITEM (WATCH) TO RETURN FOR REFUND, NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO SO VIA NIPOST AND THE PRICE.
THANKS.

I've returned a phone for repair, that was like four years ago. You can use NIPOST as they have the best rate amongst other couriers just be ready to wait for at least six weeks.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Meister:

We just don't know how to take corrections in this Nigeria, the fact that this number of people have told you that what you're trying to do doesn't make sense should tell you something but you'd rather trade words with everyone.

Reminds me of the guy that came here to seek advice on whether to open a dispute even after receiving the package embarassed embarassed

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2022
aieromon:

Reminds me of the guy that came here to seek advice on whether to open a dispute even after receiving the package embarassed embarassed
Hahahaha. This life ehn.... Dispute cuz NIPOST charged him handling fee? To deter AliExpress from using NIPOST? Wetin concern AliExpress with NIPOST charge in this case?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:38am On Mar 11, 2022
amstamon:

You uploaded a video of the bad screen after installation on the phone? That's a wrong one! You should have uploaded a video of the testing of the unit before permanently fixing to the phone, that'd have been the appropriate video. I believe a caveat is on the order page about this.

You're 90% likely not to get a full refund if you don't provide the unboxing test video. Not just the unboxing o.

See attached caveat from 2 diff stores.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Banter1:
My package ended up at zamfara state instead of Niger State. I have opened dispute and have demanded for a full refunds.

Lol.. It will be redirected to original location but might delay a bit. As for your dispute AliExpress wont give you, it will be invalid because its already at a local post office. Aliexpress does not know states in Nigeria all they know its that its in the country so just wait so it get redirected to you

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2022
jboixxx:
Hahahaha. This life ehn.... Dispute cuz NIPOST charged him handling fee? To deter AliExpress from using NIPOST? Wetin concern AliExpress with NIPOST charge in this case?
I just tire, People just dey ask funny questions here.
As if na him and AliExpress go share d refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2022
aieromon:

LoL, this one is original madness

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amstamon: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2022
jboixxx:
You uploaded a video of the bad screen after installation on the phone? That's a wrong one! You should have uploaded a video of the testing of the unit before permanently fixing to the phone, that'd have been the appropriate video. I believe a caveat is on the order page about this.

You're 90% likely not to get a full refund if you don't provide the unboxing test video. Not just the unboxing o.

See attached caveat from 2 diff stores.
Thanks for the response boss, I really appreciate.
I bought the screen already installed on the frame, all I had to do was to jst replace the board which I did perfectly. So I think my video is still valid.
My main issue is if the pics I upload indicates the seller refunding me or just trying to play some tricks because his comment is totally different from his proposal.
The proposal shows him refunding, while the comment shows him still complaining.
Check the pics well bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Banter1(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2022
Lixusheng:

Lol.. It will be redirected to original location but might delay a bit. As for your dispute AliExpress wont give you, it will be invalid because its already at a local post office. Aliexpress does not know states in Nigeria all they know its that its in the country so just wait so it get redirected to you
Of all the people that responded to my comment, only you explain to me without insult. Thanks bro. Actually this my first time shopping online and I don't understand this things, but now I do. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2022
How much is barter dollar rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2022
burner44:

Download barter by flutterwave the rate is 579 which will total 170k. Its better

The card giving to me I can't use on aliexpress it showing error do i have to create dollar card

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Does anyone know the deal with items getting stuck at "At consolidation warehouse" for longer these days?

I mean it's getting annoyingly funny grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

The card giving to me I can't use on aliexpress it showing error do i have to create dollar card

You didn't create a dollar card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2022
genius43:

You didn't create a dollar card
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
So I decided to use solit payment because the seller agreed.
He split the prices into 89 and 61 dollars respectively.
I've paid the 89 dollars already a d in the process of paying the 61 dollars, they said my account has been restricted.
I've not been able to pay the 61 dollars as aliexpress keeps telling me to submit appeal or scan my card.

What should I do please?
I need your help to complete this payment
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Banter1:
Of all the people that responded to my comment, only you explain to me without insult. Thanks bro. Actually this my first time shopping online and I don't understand this things, but now I do. God bless you.

You welcome

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

You have to create a dollar card. You will be charged $2 for it

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Lixusheng:

You have to create a dollar card. You will be charged $2 for it
Omo 583 per $ bater mad grin grin i swear
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2022
HarrierJumpJet:
So I decided to use solit payment because the seller agreed.
He split the prices into 89 and 61 dollars respectively.
I've paid the 89 dollars already a d in the process of paying the 61 dollars, they said my account has been restricted.
I've not been able to pay the 61 dollars as aliexpress keeps telling me to submit appeal or scan my card.

What should I do please?
I need your help to complete this payment

Which seller agreed to split payment on aliexpress cuz i don ask them tire them no no dey gry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2022
I don't understand speedaf again o since on 6th clearance in progress I don't Knw if anyone is facing the same thing too

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

u created a dollar card? I doubt u did create a dollar card and fund it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Davidganna10: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Omo 583 per $ bater mad grin grin i swear
That is what demand does, watch as their rate keep rising. No thanks to Nigerian Banks and CBN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Encitee3991(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.