Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440435 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
GTB is N490/$ today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Demaxl:

Please is it that its not supported on the site or they have limit?

Not supported.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
genius43:

Not supported.

omo that means na only barter person fit use now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JstCrouch: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
burner44:
Singapore post?

No

Came through speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hi guys, long time no chat here�
I have an order but im new to speedaf this is the second time it's been used for me. Now i don't understand this

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lordpubg:
I have an order but im new to speedaf this is the second time it's been used for me. Now i don't understand this
if I'm not mistaken, it's been handed over to NIPOST, they will make the delivery.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
What's the rate for union bank and monthly limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hwfa. Has this item finally left the consolidation warehouse?

erobes:
Consolidation warehouse for almost 7 days now . Can this item still get to kwara latest end of march? It's an NG....R tracking number.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Any update yet?

DaniWhizbang:

I don't know what's with NG....R tracking these days. Just like yours, mine is also yet to be shipped and it's been 7 days as well. I even had to message the seller. It should arrive before march ending hopefully.

The last item I received was this NG...R and it only took 17 days to get to me. I don't understand this one at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by erobes: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Confidento:
Hwfa. Has this item finally left the consolidation warehouse?

Yeah,after about 8 days.
Item has been at airport for 2 days now. Tracking number has also changed to another NG...R
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
erobes:

Yeah,after about 8 days.
Item has been at airport for 2 days now. Tracking number has also changed to another NG...R

That's good. Some of mine have been stuck in the consolidation warehouse for almost a week now, and a few others for less than that.

Hearing about the progress on yours has given me hope grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Confidento:
Any update yet?

Yes, the package is in transit and should get to me soon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamlammy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
genius43:

Wallet Africa don't work on AE last I know, don't know if that have changed. There are others their names I cant remember for now.
Not true. I used it last year. I don’t know if it still works though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nikuchi: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Unluckrees:
GTB is N490/$ today.
$100 or $20 limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omo
Which bank Dey do below 500n/$
At $100 limit or more
Even gomoney don turn $20 limit
Omo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Laudbtc:

I’ve sent 3 mails to them this week still no response, I’ve even called their customer service number, no one picks up. It’s just frustrating….

They are very likely not to respond. I've sent the bunch of mofos email like ten times. No single reply. I've called like three of their customer service numbers, the other rang and was ignored. Only one picked and advised me to contact my local post office to escalate my issue. Like most FG organisation, there is never a repercussion for not doing your job. Case in point that train that ran out of fuel in the middle of nowhere, those in charge won't even get a query. Life just goes on cry

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Omo
At $100 limit or more
Omo

Stanbic IBTC
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
mctfopt:

Stanbic IBTC
Ok boss thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nikuchi:

$100 or $20 limit?

Still $100
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lordpubg:
U go wait for a long time before this will get to u
Minimum is 2weeks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

Yes, the package is in transit and should get to me soon

Oh! Nice Nice.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:28am On Mar 13, 2022
jboixxx:
Oga Ceaser, how far? It's been awhile small o. Your EMS package don land?

Bro, I'm confused already. I just say make I sha siddon dey look as the thing go pan out.

One of the three combined items had speedaf registered number originally, the second item had speedaf unregistered while the third one which was shipped from Hong Kong had the Singapore EX....SG tag.

I woke up one day about a week ago to see that the tracking number has been changed to NG....R (for the three combined items), which sounds like good news, though it still has the EX...SG as the alternative tracking number. But the apparent bad news is that despite the NG.....R tag, it seems to be behaving like the typical Singapore Post. In fact, the tracking information is not the typical Speedaf format, it's more like the typical SingPost.

The transit has reached like 30 days and it is still stuck at "departed country of origin" in line with the standard SingPost behaviour. As per the normal speedaf wey I know, ẹ go don reach my doormot by the third week.

As ẹ come dey behave like SingPost now but with Speedaf nametag, I no know if ńa speedaf go deliver am or na the dreaded NIPOST EMS.

So now as the situation be, it wears cloth like a sheep, but it keeps behaving like a wolf.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:41am On Mar 13, 2022
Davidganna10:
That is what demand does, watch as their rate keep rising. No thanks to Nigerian Banks and CBN.

Can I create this barter of a thing and use it to fund my physical dollar account (not dollar card) of any bank, GTB especially? I have some naira that needs to be changed to dollar for safe keep.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2022
lilachiever:

Mine has been stuck at that point since March 1.

Make e no be like say dem get issue for China o

I'm hoping the new Omicron surge in that country is not contributory. There is a city (cant recall the name) in China with 19 million population that had been placed on lock down.

Although I placed some orders yesterday and the shipping was almost immediate, like 6 hrs after payment was verified.

Benjaniblinks:

Ah! You are finished angry
You need to buy kola nut for me to make your parcel get to you smoothly cry

grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg take am easy on the guy ó. Ńa newbie for AE. Make you no give am high BP.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meks007(m): 5:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Please house, what is the best way to buy items over 50 or 100usd from AliExpress. My first bank MasterCard has a 50usd limit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2022
ceaser:

Bro, I'm confused already. I just say make I sha siddon dey look as the thing go pan out.

One of the three combined items had speedaf registered number originally, the second item had speedaf unregistered while the third one which was shipped from Hong Kong had the Singapore EX....SG tag.

I woke up one day about a week ago to see that the tracking number has been changed to NG....R (for the three combined items), which sounds like good news, though it still has the EX...SG as the alternative tracking number. But the apparent bad news is that despite the NG.....R tag, it seems to be behaving like the typical Singapore Post. In fact, the tracking information is not the typical Speedaf format, it's more like the typical SingPost.

The transit has reached like 30 days and it is still stuck at "departed country of origin" in line with the standard SingPost behaviour. As per the normal speedaf wey I know, ẹ go don reach my doormot by the third week.

As ẹ come dey behave like SingPost now but with Speedaf nametag, I no know if ńa speedaf go deliver am or na the dreaded NIPOST EMS.

So now as the situation be, it wears cloth like a sheep, but it keeps behaving like a wolf.
I believe your package is nearer than imagined. Click on the "AliExpress Standard Shipping >" in your 2nd screenshot to get the new tracking number (it's different from the one you masked). AliExpress just started that nonsense recently by changing tracking info, even when your order is not combined, they update the tracking number as they deem necessary.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2022
meks007:
Please house, what is the best way to buy items over 50 or 100usd from AliExpress. My first bank MasterCard has a 50usd limit.

Best way to ensure no limit issues? Get a USD account set up and fund from external source.

Other ways include getting another First Bank debit card and talking to the seller to consider splitting the total cost (say to $44) so you can pay with multiple cards.

There is still the option of getting people to pay for you (not as cheap as the above rate) but still better than BDC rate.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2022
ceaser:

Can I create this barter of a thing and use it to fund my physical dollar account (not dollar card) of any bank, GTB especially? I have some naira that needs to be changed to dollar for safe keep.

May I suggest you use the naira to buy USDT? grin

Still better than leaving it in naira with this constant drop in value.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Omo
At $100 limit or more
Omo
Funny enough, I made a 50 and 49 dollars transactions yesterday @ 480 until an hr later that a friend tried for 40 and was told "limit exceeded"!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2022
jboixxx:
Funny enough, I made a 50 and 49 dollars transactions yesterday @ 480 until an hr later that a friend tried for 40 and was told "limit exceeded"!
Me I didn't try, I just asked their Customer care
Will try it out hopefully.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
slimmiee:
Mine is not 10th of February but 23rd February using aliexpress standard shipping and my tracking number starts with NG and ends with R but its still in transit up till now stuck in one position. Others have complained about it too. Something must be wrong somewhere

Same here, stuck at China airport (clearance)
I remember one shipper telling me there's COVID surge in China now, and some cities placed on lock down

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.