Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448381 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:13am On Apr 21, 2022
haybhi1:

Hi comrade, what limits are there on the dom account, please?
Up to $5,000 per month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by haybhi1(m): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Gjackzy:
Up to $5,000 per month
Oh... But how does one fund it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:32am On Apr 21, 2022
haybhi1:

Oh... But how does one fund it?

Buy dollars from BDC or have someone send you dollars to the account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by haybhi1(m): 1:51am On Apr 21, 2022
mctfopt:

Buy dollars from BDC or have someone send you dollars to the account.
Thanks.
Appreciate your response thus far
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by haybhi1(m): 1:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Hello guys, I finally have the means to buy this phone on AliExpress but I'm restricted from making payment, because of the $20 spending limit.
What viable and cost effective method is best advisable, please?
And what rate would I be charged?

I appreciate your swift response in advance, thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babatundes346: 3:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Wow that's good
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:35am On Apr 21, 2022
haybhi1:

Oh, I could quickly use it. Please how do I pay for an item that costs $326 (incl. shipping), and how much /$ will I be charged?
Contact me on watsap 08107225669
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 6:07am On Apr 21, 2022
haybhi1:

Hi comrade, what limits are there on the dom account, please?
shop as you like.. Up to $10000
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2022
kayus621:
hello guys, has anyone used this shipping method before?
I've not gotten any tracking update since this package was shipped on Monday 18 April, though it's a free shipping (non trackable) but I was expecting a tracking update, because I also have a package with non trackable, tracking number (NG.....E) that is showing tracking update
but this one has remained like this since Monday
The order won't come.

Request a refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2022
kayus621:
I've not gotten any tracking update since this package was shipped on Monday 18 April, though it's a free shipping (non trackable) but I was expecting a tracking update, because I also have a package with non trackable, tracking number (NG.....E) that is showing tracking update
chai Eyin Akwa Ibom mmi ..
Owo Ukanafun.
I have not use that shipping method before..
you should have ask before using.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Spend limit on Gomoney is also $20 like most banks.

Agparis100:
Abeg what’s go money current limit because I can’t find it here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dapalace: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2022
CypressHill2020:
Spend limit on Gomoney is also $20 like most banks.

how much is there dollar rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by canyouguess99: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why is there no more tracking update on aliexpress purchases?
All 5 items i added to cart kept showing tracking unavailable

Is it how they now do?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Who know's where DC-BNI is? I'm guessing Benin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dejibimbo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Meister:

Find another store that ships it to Nigeria

The store is the only one that sells the product, the official store.

Not sure I can trust buying elsewhere
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Is anybody else getting charged 500naira by nipost for each item sent to them by speedaf? They claim it’s cos of speedaf, is there any way to stop speedaf from handing over NG….E items to nipost but to rather do a home delivery and we pay them?

I don't think it is cause of Speedaf ooo, this is making it look somehow to Speedaf, Make Nipost say na them with full chest without dragging other people
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
UDanny:
Who know's where DC-BNI is? I'm guessing Benin

Yes, that's benin oo, i had to call their Customer care to learn all this their tracking terms.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
kayus621:

Seems like a scam shop

Free shipping with that kind of time frame
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
dejibimbo:

The store is the only one that sells the product, the official store.

Not sure I can trust buying elsewhere

Either find it locally or forget about it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nana2018:

I don't think it is cause of Speedaf ooo, this is making it look somehow to Speedaf, Make Nipost say na them with full chest without dragging other people

This issue of speedaf charging 400/500 for NG...E items,over here in lagos,
Once your item get to speedaf office,and it's ends with E,automatically,on the item,the seller already printed it as self pick up.speedaf would now call you that do you want them to deliver it for a fee which ranges from 400-500 or you prefer to come to there officer to pick it up.
The ones are that ends with R are usually delivered free.

So do they give you guys the option to come pick up as well?or they still charge the amount when you go to pick up.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jerlady(f): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abeg where you de see that kain agent? My agent brings my stuff in 4-5days. LilyCargo is their name
Emrys:
The question does it still make sense to use shipping agents for your parcels from China.

Over the past few years when i buy things from china, i have the sellers ship to my agent after which the agent ships to me, however, a few weeks ago I bought a number of things from different sellers one of the sellers shipped to Nigeria directly, using local tracking I can see the items from that seller crossed customs today and is on its way to my local post office which was way faster than I expected in all 4 weeks

Considering agents take 14 to 24 days to get parcels to Nigeria does it make sense to keep using them, especially if the items are for personal use.

the only advantage I can see with agents so far is bulk shipment and storage till your ready to ship down to nigeria

P/S if you have agents that are faster than the above please share
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lixusheng:
Brand new sealed Poco f3 Ocean Blue 8/256

195k Sharp

call or whatsapp 08067266575
Where are you at
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Can someone detail the process to open dispute for full refund, the product never arrived
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
no boss, still on leaving transit country after day 31, have already put my hope on refund after next two month
na 5 days remain for me. Its a long road
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
How my package dey go Benin when I dey Anambra? Abi na transit route
Nana2018:

Yes, that's benin oo, i had to call their Customer care to learn all this their tracking terms.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
burner44:

Where are you at
Warri
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sheggsliveth: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
I need advice if I can use my Kuda visa card online and how much they charge per dollar?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
sheggsliveth:
I need advice if I can use my Kuda visa card online and how much they charge per dollar?
kuda card does not work on international websites.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TOYNEX(f): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nana2018:

Is it legal for Nipost to charge such?
I'm currently facing the same situation, and the item is not FREE SHIPPING.
I got a text to come pickup my item only to get there today and they use pen to write 500 on the parcel, the man insisted I can't Pick up till I pay the 5h and I don't have upto that, I even pleaded to drop the Tfare with me so I can at least pickup and not waste Tfare but they didn't agree.
I will have to go back that far distance again cos of 5h. Is there a way to stop this extortion?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TOYNEX(f): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
What does Tracking number ending with SG mean? As oppose to NG.... E

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.