Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1462622 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Nana2018:

I don't think it is cause of Speedaf ooo, this is making it look somehow to Speedaf, Make Nipost say na them with full chest without dragging other people
This what am facing too..
the issue is from Nipost..
Nipost has reviewed their charges:
any item weighting 5Og n above is charged N500.
I have item with Nipost via Speedaf that's is so light and small but they are demanding N500.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2022
TOYNEX:

Is it legal for Nipost to charge such?
I'm currently facing the same situation, and the item is not FREE SHIPPING.
I got a text to come pickup my item only to get there today and they use pen to write 500 on the parcel, the man insisted I can't Pick up till I pay the 5h and I don't have upto that, I even pleaded to drop the Tfare with me so I can at least pickup and not waste Tfare but they didn't agree.
I will have to go back that far distance again cos of 5h. Is there a way to stop this extortion?
That's the new Nipost charge!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2022
kayus621:

lols
do u stay in ukanafun?
Nope...
ETN
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by youngking22(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2022
Please is there any payment method available for orders above $100, since we now have $20 limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by haybhi1(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Guys, please does AliExpress accept Plumter dollar card as paymemy means
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mfunkynation:

I have item with Nipost via Speedaf that's is so light and small but they are demanding N500.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Emmako007:

Please share their customer care line for me..

08000707070, that'a the one i know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
TOYNEX:

Is it legal for Nipost to charge such?
I'm currently facing the same situation, and the item is not FREE SHIPPING.
I got a text to come pickup my item only to get there today and they use pen to write 500 on the parcel, the man insisted I can't Pick up till I pay the 5h and I don't have upto that, I even pleaded to drop the Tfare with me so I can at least pickup and not waste Tfare but they didn't agree.
I will have to go back that far distance again cos of 5h. Is there a way to stop this extortion?

I think that's a Nipost policy though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
noobody:

This issue of speedaf charging 400/500 for NG...E items,over here in lagos,
Once your item get to speedaf office,and it's ends with E,automatically,on the item,the seller already printed it as self pick up.speedaf would now call you that do you want them to deliver it for a fee which ranges from 400-500 or you prefer to come to there officer to pick it up.
The ones are that ends with R are usually delivered free.

So do they give you guys the option to come pick up as well?or they still charge the amount when you go to pick up.

Thanks for this info.
But, speedaf still collects #500 from me for items that ends with R.
The worst is that they don't give options for one to come and pick up in their office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Superboss:

Thanks for this info.
The worst is that they don't give options for one to come and pick up in their office.
You ain't suppose to pay for the ones that end with R

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Superboss:

Thanks for this info.
Your rider is extorting you, it's got nothing to do with Speedaf.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mfunkynation:

It depends on your post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarleyDRealtor: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
who can help me out here, i’m trying to buy a goods worth 79$ on my standard chartered card and i keep getting this error, pls what do i need to do?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
MarleyDRealtor:
who can help me out here, i’m trying to buy a goods worth 79$ on my standard chartered card and i keep getting this error, pls what do i need to do?
wait oooo, have chartered Bank review their spending limit or have u purchased goods with the card this month before

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarleyDRealtor: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
wait oooo, have chartered Bank review their spending limit or have u purchased goods with the card this month before

i’ve not used the card this month, i called the Customer care and they said the fault is from the merchant.
i’m even more confused self, any help?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
jboixxx:
Your rider is extorting you, it's got nothing to do with Speedaf.

Many thanks bro for telling me this.
I am ve been thinking the same thing, tbh.
I will definitely change it for him this time around.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
MarleyDRealtor:

i’ve not used the card this month, i called the Customer care and they said the fault is from the merchant.
i’m even more confused self, any help?
this is bad ooooo, and I'm thinking of applying for my own card next week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Superboss:

Thanks for this info.
The despatch Rider is making a mugu of you. Report him.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Babalegba:
The despatch Rider is making a mugu of you. Report him.

I will have to do that.
Imagine this kind of extortion.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by King234(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iceboiking:
Finally I have taken delivery of my item from Nipost......
After 6 weeks
Thanks to God....
Noobody made the order for me
Kudos to him
How much did he charged per $1?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gjackzy:
It depends on your post office
Oga, maybe your PO is not updated about it... A circular was released n my PO show it to me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
MarleyDRealtor:

There services are down,they sent a email to that effect,try again maybe on Monday,

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Superboss:

Thanks for this info.

As you have been adviced,the rider has been extorting you,report the rider to speedaf customer care,
For items that end with R they even beg to deliver it,and it is free,home delivery.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jerien1: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
SirNeroDee:

I'm just learning about this 'daily limit' today...

It's not fair at all.. Do you know if online banks like Kuda won't have such limits?
No idea, but I know there are lots of Gurus here with way out.......
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Guys please help me. I recently got a barter flutterwave dollar card and I funded with $5 to test which worked flawlessly. Now each time I try to use it on AliExpress, I get the feedback IN the screenshot.. what could be the issue?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 5:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Alozera:
Guys please help me. I recently got a barter flutterwave dollar card and I funded with $5 to test which worked flawlessly. Now each time I try to use it on AliExpress, I get the feedback IN the screenshot.. what could be the issue?
Follow the instructions and appeal the card. It is a normal thing from AliExpress if the card is your new payment method

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alexiz031(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2022
I just tracked my parcel on Speedaf and this is the information I am seeing on their tracking site, "Cause of problem【OUT OF DELIVERY AREA."

Can anyone explain what the above problem means?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leetvilla: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Following
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Follow the instructions and appeal the card. It is a normal thing from AliExpress if the card is your new payment method

Considering the fact that I haven't used this card for any transaction prior, I'm wondering where I'm expected to get no.2b

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Alozera:

Considering the fact that I haven't used this card for any transaction prior, I'm wondering where I'm expected to get no.2b
just screen shot the deposit transaction history

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Alozera:

just screen shot the deposit transaction history

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.