Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450377 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
morikee:
Anyone experience this with Speedaf untracked item this is my first time using it stuck like this with no further update since 22nd of April

2 weeks from now, you will get it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
King234:

Seems like nobody wanna answer
Even the Mr noob.ody himself!
Aleast when I know his rate I will know how much I will be saving for the new Poco f4 gt

If you're serious you would have contacted him privately, like he mentioned earlier he'll no longer be processing orders that'll be sent through signpost and the F4 GT is part of them so I suggest you get barter and order yourself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
WaytoGo:
Please, somebody?

They still combine orders but there are several factors that could make them not combine them which I don't really know, in other words they might or might not combine your orders
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Unluckrees:

2 weeks from now, you will get it.

Ok thanks I appreciate your reply I thought it was lost cus there is no update for a while this is my first tracking Speedaf unregistered package

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Meister:

If you're serious you would have contacted him privately, like he mentioned earlier he'll no longer be processing orders that'll be sent through signpost and the F4 GT is part of them so I suggest you get barter and order yourself

I appreciate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 3:49am On Apr 30, 2022
I get this message when I try to pay for an order using my debit card.

Please, what could be the issue?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gloriouschild20: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Good Day Everyone

Please I need your assistance on how I was treated with one of the seller on alieexpress and possibly what I can do to get a refund of my money.. its so frustrating

I am one of the frustrated customer of Aliexpress disregard to their online customers..... I bought a phone from a seller and the seller sent an counterfeit phone to me in Nigeria and dispute was opened and the phone was returned back to China. Over three weeks now the seller had refused to collect the package in China and UPS is about destroying the phone....Please I need urgent intervention from the management of ALIEXPRESS

Please if you have the email address of thier customer care or what can be done to get a solution please assist me

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Gloriouschild20:
Good Day Everyone

Please I need your assistance on how I was treated with one of the seller on alieexpress and possibly what I can do to get a refund of my money.. its so frustrating

I am one of the frustrated customer of Aliexpress disregard to their online customers..... I bought a phone from a seller and the seller sent an counterfeit phone to me in Nigeria and dispute was opened and the phone was returned back to China. Over three weeks now the seller had refused to collect the package in China and UPS is about destroying the phone....Please I need urgent intervention from the management of ALIEXPRESS

Please if you have the email address of thier customer care or what can be done to get a solution please assist me
Contact CC via the app and tell them exactly what you wrote here.
This your story incomplete, did you open dispute? Are you SURE you didn't buy a counterfeit phone, one of those too good to be true priced piece of junk? If he won't go collect, UPS no fit do home delivery?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gloriouschild20: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2022
TruthUntold:

Contact CC via the app and tell them exactly what you wrote here.
This your story incomplete, did you open dispute? Are you SURE you didn't buy a counterfeit phone, one of those too good to be true priced piece of junk? If he won't go collect, UPS no fit do home delivery?

Thank you so very much Boss.... I believed I bought exactly what you described above there, and I have opened a dispute but the 7days ultimatum given to me passed due to time difference and I still sent the phone through UPS.
Yes,UPS do home delivery but theres a need for the sellers to cleared that item in China before delivery so the reason why the seller dont want pick up the item...

what can i still do please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Gloriouschild20:

Thank you so very much Boss.... I believed I bought exactly what you described above there, and I have opened a dispute but the 7days ultimatum given to me passed due to time difference and I still sent the phone through UPS.
Yes,UPS do home delivery but theres a need for the sellers to cleared that item in China before delivery so the reason why the seller dont want pick up the item...

what can i still do please
did UPS charge you for shipping and how much? Also can’t you reopen the dispute again?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Speedaf is now becoming pretty slow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gloriouschild20: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Timekeeper452:
did UPS charge you for shipping and how much? Also can’t you reopen the dispute again?
Yes UPS cahrged 25k for the return freight to China....I cant reopen dispute again and I have been in contact with the CC ever since without any positive decision
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Gloriouschild20:

Yes UPS cahrged 25k for the return freight to China....I cant reopen dispute again and I have been in contact with the CC ever since without any positive decision
Oh this is tough, hopefully one of the veterans on the thread can help you out, mostly opening dispute for returning items never really ends well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gloriouschild20:

at this point I’ll just say, direct UPS to send back the item to you so you don’t loose all side.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
I just noticed that an item that never got into the country or delivered to me is showing like it was delivered, although I have already opened dispute.
Is it normal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
burner44:
I just noticed that an item that never got into the country or delivered to me is showing like it was delivered, although I have already opened dispute.
Is it normal?
pls screenshot and post
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gloriouschild20:

What is the result of the first dispute? Do you have any evidence like unboxing video?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ellarry(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
morikee:

Yes

please like how long does it take to get a new account opened and get the card? thanks & regards
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
ellarry:

please like how long does it take to get a new account opened and get the card? thanks & regards

2 weeks most
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Toluene15:
This week?
Speedaf finally delivered today after rescheduling my delivery severally

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
morikee:

Yes na
When last did you use the card?
And what was their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
pls screenshot and post
Was at leaving transit country till the 75 days complete, now I see delivered for up there

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
burner44:

Was at leaving transit country till the 75 days complete, now I see delivered for up there
When the 75days is complete, the slider will slide to delivered. Track on another site. Open your dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gloriouschild20: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
iscom:
What is the result of the first dispute? Do you have any evidence like unboxing video?
Yes I have the video of the unboxing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Onyeka90210:

When last did you use the card?
And what was their rate?

2 weeks ago 465/$

467/$ now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ludorum1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Which bank please
morikee:

2 weeks ago 465/$

467/$ now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TINO123(m): 2:14am On May 01, 2022
quote author=Omihanifa post=79793386]Guys mine is that I ordered for some items on the 25th of May and am expected to receive them on the 27th of June

The app is showing me that 2 of the items are now in destination country (Nigeria) but am yet to receive a call or message from post office

Should I still wait ? Or I should send a message to AliExpress to find out what's happening as regards the items ? [/quote]

copy the tracking number and track it. If they have not sorted it it you can call them to sort it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OneKinGuy(m): 3:59am On May 01, 2022
Lixusheng:

Its dope. best SD 870 device. Speed and everything eleyi gidigan
is this the global or Chinese version?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OneKinGuy(m): 4:10am On May 01, 2022
Lixusheng:

Global
Ok, because am searching through aliexpress and I can't find a global varient with 8gb 256gb. my Main reason for searching is because of the 4g bands. Can I ask which store you purchased from

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.