Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1462397 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2022
WaytoGo:
Please, somebody?

I wouldn't pretend to understand the first question, but if you're trying to know if the $20 limit resets every 1st of the month, I think that might be right cos when I reach my limit for the month and I try using my GT card or zenith card on the 1st is the next month, it works.... I duηησ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ how the other banks operate..
As for speedaf, I think they've noticed crappiness of nipost lately, so they handle deliveries of both registered and unregistered packages currently..
I just hope they don't do business with nipost no more
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2022
lloydtruth:
What's up with this Speedaf guys, how are they linked to AliExpress and why are they taken delivery of people's item?

I got a call from one of they saying they have my item, and now about 5 of my items have been marked as delivered but they haven't been delivered. What if they are not delivered or have defects, how do I go about it?

I guess that's how they operate but the delivery office should call you to inform you of having your package and also tell you that they'll sign it off on your behalf, pending when the dispatch rider will deliver it to you, or when you will go pick it up from their office..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 7:57am On May 02, 2022
Please has anybody with Access Bank black card been able to make purchases exceeding $100 this month?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:08am On May 02, 2022
anonymousey:
Please has anybody with Access Bank black card been able to make purchases exceeding $100 this month?
I'd wanted asking you o.... Nothing de work for 9ja again it seems.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:10am On May 02, 2022
Alozera:

I guess that's how they operate but the delivery office should call you to inform you of having your package and also tell you that they'll sign it off on your behalf, pending when the dispatch rider will deliver it to you, or when you will go pick it up from their office..
That's not how they operate. Until recipient picked up and sign, agent shouldn't log it in. Na so dem thievery de start.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 9:15am On May 02, 2022
@Meister
Please I want to ask, if after funding my barter dollar card at the rate of 592 per dollar, how much is their rate when I want to buy from aliexpress?
Will it be cbn rate?

Cc: jboixxx
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 9:16am On May 02, 2022
But why AliExpress go debit me and order closed cry cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lloydtruth: 9:25am On May 02, 2022
Smartangels:
My dear speedaf is now in partnership with aliexppress and they deliver without issues.

I prefer them than nipost that will still request u to pay some money while collecting ur item

Alright, thanks for the update.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:46am On May 02, 2022
DOMINO001:
@Meiuster
Please I want to ask, if after funding my barter dollar card at the rate of 592 per dollar, how much is their rate when I want to buy from aliexpress?
Will it be cbn rate?

Cc: jboixtxx
At Barter rate. CBN is out of the equation grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:46am On May 02, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
But why AliExpress go debit me and order closed cry cry
Expect your refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 9:47am On May 02, 2022
Alozera:

I wouldn't pretend to understand the first question, but if you're trying to know if the $20 limit resets every 1st of the month, I think that might be right cos when I reach my limit for the month and I try using my GT card or zenith card on the 1st is the next month, it works.... I duηησ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ how the other banks operate..
As for speedaf, I think they've noticed crappiness of nipost lately, so they handle deliveries of both registered and unregistered packages currently..
I just hope they don't do business with nipost no more

Thanks a bunch this clears my fear though I already made my order and what you confirmed is true.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 10:06am On May 02, 2022
jboixxx:
I'd wanted asking you o.... Nothing de work for 9ja again it seems.

Chai!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 10:45am On May 02, 2022
jboixxx:
At Barter rate. CBN is out of the equation grin
Alright. What's their rate when buying from AE?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:48am On May 02, 2022
DOMINO001:

Alright. What's their rate when buying from AE?
The rate you changed na. Once you've funded your dollar card, no more rate conversion.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2022
TruthUntold:

Haba, NIPOST no dey try at all o. Over a month after entry and you still haven't received, pele.
They finally called me this morning ohhh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2022
Chuksteric:

Nipost don't work on public holidays
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2022
Babalegba:
Nipost don't work on public holidays
The staff there is my friend!! she called to let me know that it's finally come.. I'll go pick it up when I can

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2022
Chuksteric:

Congrats
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 12:35pm On May 02, 2022
jboixxx:
The rate you changed na. Once you've funded your dollar card, no more rate conversion.
Okay, thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 12:46pm On May 02, 2022
jboixxx:
Expect your refund.
okay o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 2:12pm On May 02, 2022
It is, but normally, its not. What i mean is, I've had the experience, so its not new. But then, the tracking update issue is not normal, cause its supposed to be accurate. But as its been delivered, its best to close the dispute if the item is in good condition.
burner44:
I just noticed that an item that never got into the country or delivered to me is showing like it was delivered, although I have already opened dispute.
Is it normal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
Chuksteric:

The staff there is my friend!! she called to let me know that it's finally come.. I'll go pick it up when I can
Finally! Whoo! Congratulations man.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:44pm On May 02, 2022
GTB @ ₦490/$

JUST the limit of $20/month sucks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2022
mctfopt:
GTB @ ₦490/$

JUST the limit of $20/month sucks.

Did @₦492.50 yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leetvilla: 6:13pm On May 02, 2022
What bank virtual dollar card is good for high transaction on Alliexpress considering conversion rate ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leetvilla: 7:31pm On May 02, 2022
Lixusheng:

barter just 592/$

I saw this but then I saw Alat by wema 488 and AliExpress rate self no reach the one fluterwave wan dey commot or na AliExpress rate dem go commot when used to purchase from there?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 7:58pm On May 02, 2022
Does Alat work on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 8:54pm On May 02, 2022
anonymousey:

Access bank cards have since been limited to $50 (Black card inclusive). I really feel sorry for folks who had forked out 90k+ for the Black card annual subscription only to be stuck with such ridiculous limitation.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:45pm On May 02, 2022
saint2ace:

Did @₦492.50 yesterday

Well, that's odd.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:46pm On May 02, 2022
Lixusheng:

barter just 592/$

This their rate is simply ridiculous. Black market rate is even better than this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 10:31pm On May 02, 2022
CypressHill2020:

Access bank cards have since been limited to $50 (Black card inclusive). I really feel sorry for folks who had forked out 90k+ for the Black card annual subscription only to be stuck with such ridiculous limitation.

Since when?

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.