Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472941 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isco10(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
tziz:

Thanks bro.
Nipost delivered the item to me yesterday finally. I'am surprised dey are still working. They said dey work frm 10am - 1pm daily. cool
Where's this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Plz guys if you order for an item on jumia with voucher code and later cancel it, can the voucher still work again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes since Feb 19
Carmal90:

Has it been shipped??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
How manage thus coro no reach your side
tziz:

Thanks bro.
Nipost delivered the item to me yesterday finally. I'am surprised dey are still working. They said dey work frm 10am - 1pm daily. cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Luxiana19(f): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
tziz:

Delivered to my door step.
Although, it's based on arrangement. The Nipost dude called to inform me of the arrival of the item, asked him if he could bring it to my door, he said yes. He brought it anyway, I payed him the carrier charges + his T.P + tip.

Ahan see enjoyment smiley is it Lagos though? Let me know whether to start having hope
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
tziz:

Delivered to my door step.
Although, it's based on arrangement. The Nipost dude called to inform me of the arrival of the item, asked him if he could bring it to my door, he said yes. He brought it anyway, I payed him the carrier charges + his T.P + tip. O

Two questions
What state do you live in??
Is there a lockdown in your state?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Nexcarfini:

Two questions
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nexcarfini:

Two questions
1) Rivers State.
2) Partial lockdown.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Luxiana19:

Ahan see enjoyment smiley is it Lagos though? Let me know whether to start having hope
Lol, nah, PH
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
starprince71:
How manage thus coro no reach your side
Coro dey na. Lockdown is a bit relaxed in PH. Aldou som areas are on full lockdown.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
isco10:

Where's this?
PH City of Rivers State! cool cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kristchian(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
tziz:

Oga calm down. Ur item has been shipped and will reach ur hand soon.

Thanks e don reach finally grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nellsworld(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls what's nipost tracking site
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kristchian:

Thanks e don reach finally grin
OK cool.. cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samicine(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hey you guys. My order got shipped on the 19febraury. But in the Ali express tracking it kept showing package in transit for almost 45days now. I went through this thread and used track24.net and I saw it has arrived Nigeria on the 11 of march. What do I do next cos this is my first time ordering from Ali express.
Do I goto the nearest post office to collect my stuff or is that too late?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2020
samicine:
Hey you guys. My order got shipped on the 19febraury. But in the Ali express tracking it kept showing package in transit for almost 45days now. I went through this thread and used track24.net and I saw it has arrived Nigeria on the 11 of march. What do I do next cos this is my first time ordering from Ali express.

Hello, Kindly visit your Post Office to pick your order once it is opened for business
Although you should have gotten a call from the Post office.. #Coro issue .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 2:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Shall I go ahead and do as the seller has said ❓

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:37am On Apr 24, 2020
samicine:
Don't go and make .... of yourself at the NIPOST as your item isn't in 9ja yet. It has just completed the 1st trip and awaiting the commencement of the 2nd and last lap grin grin.

And again, wait till you're called by NIPOST for pickup. Not all offices are at work and not all that are at work will attend to you at this moment!

Edited:
Checked again, your item has been in 9ja since 16/03. You may check your PO, but before you go,
buzz me on WhatsApp →here← for your new tracking number.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:37am On Apr 24, 2020
nani667:
Shall I go ahead and do as the seller has said ❓
If you're going for the option of him resending, ask him to resend first and give you tracking number, then, you can cancel the package (if you don't trust him) or just cancel and wait 10 days as suggested. Any of the 2 will likely be a plus to you cuz I believe the lockdown is affecting delivery and since the order is untracked,....

You many need to refund or negotiate with the seller if you eventually get the 2.

Generally, whoever wants to extend his/her order should do so before it's confirmed automatically by AliExpress, otherwise nothing can be done other than opening a dispute or wait the delivery.

Edited!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 5:55am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=nani667 post=88787120]Shall I go ahead and do as the seller has said ❓[/quote0]just ask the seller to extend protection time.
You should know by now lockdown is causing distortion in the delivery.

Note! If you must order during this lockdown, make sure you use expedited shipping like DHL, that way,you can be sure of delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Teniolasmart: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
I went to track24 as someone suggested here but I don't really understand 2hqt I am seeing there...this is a screenshot of what was posted.cqn someone please explain it to me.i have ordered since 2nd of march

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Teniolasmart:
I went to track24 as someone suggested here but I don't really understand 2hqt I am seeing there...this is a screenshot of what was posted.cqn someone please explain it to me.i have ordered since 2nd of march
It's been airlifted. Wait for it's arrival at destination country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Krak(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=jboixxx post=88787401] [
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Krak:

Someone wants to send me a phone from the UK. I am undecided on whether to receive it via Post Office of DHL. Which one do you think will be better during this period?
It's dependent on the shipping method the sender decides to use, but DHL is ok for prompt delivery but expect NCS invoice along. I don't know how much though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Krak(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
jboixxx:
It's dependent on the shipping method the sender decides to use, but DHL is ok for prompt delivery but expect NCS invoice along. I don't know how much though.

My fear about Post Office is possible theft of the item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ruggedcodez: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
iKingsley:
OMG! What have I done to deserve this?!

Imagine as how severe this Coronavirus is in the US, their post office is still running.

I asked someone who is in the US whether their post office is on lockdown and she said, ' no, what if we needed our mail? Post office can't be shutdown'

And down here in the bush, we are copying others and we can't copy well.

Didn't it occur to NIPOST I and other Nigerians will be needing our mail?

The last time I checked, Coronavirus don't last long on mail. How did I end up in this part of the world for Christ sake?!!
lol I can feel your pain bro, I feel exactly the way you feel. Nigeria is a joke walahi.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Visited post office yesterday they told me they were only doing skeletal work dem no gree give me my packages wey don enter since April 1
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Krak:

My fear about Post Office is possible theft of the item.
That's true but NIPOST of now is different from that of then.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mmb(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Hello Guys,

Item I ordered still shows processing by customs since March 20th.

Is it that Customs has suspended clearance of items?
cc: jboixxx, ikingsley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Krak(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2020
jboixxx:
That's true but NIPOST of now is different from that of then.

Maybe I should try them. Item is supposed to be sent by month end.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020
jboixxx:
If you're going for the option of him resending, ask him to resend first and give you tracking number, then, you can cancel the package (if you don't trust him) or just cancel and wait 10 days as suggested. Any of the 2 will likely be a plus to you cuz I believe the lockdown is affecting delivery and since the order is untracked,....

You many need to refund or negotiate with the seller if you eventually get the 2.

Generally, whoever wants to extend his/her order should do so before it's confirmed automatically by AliExpress, otherwise nothing can be done other than opening a dispute or wait the delivery.

Edited!

Alright sir, I have cancelled the dispute like the seller asked, and first I shall wait the ten days that he said I should wait, then after that I move on to choosing one of the options, probably I will ask him to just send a new package with the gift inside... This Coro lockdown issues has been making me open disputes.., this is the second dispute I am opening now

iKingsley:
just ask the seller to extend protection time.
You should know by now lockdown is causing distortion in the delivery.

Note! If you must order during this lockdown, make sure you use expedited shipping like DHL, that way,you can be sure of delivery

Sadly the protection time already ended before I opened the dispute sef, so I will just do as the seller has asked, after ten days will ask him to send another package

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.