Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461938 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 11:20am On May 06, 2022
So, the item I ordered for was to be delivered via caino super economy global. From the information on AliExpress site, it has been in Nigeria for up to a month and hasn't passed through custom clearance yet.

Another item I ordered for someone some weeks ago will be delivered to her since but mine which was ordered since March 31st from thesame store hasn't even undergone the custom clearance thing yet!

But I decided to track this via speedaf and it seems it has been handed over to NIPOST. I'm yet to receive any SMS or call from the NIPOST office hence the whole thing is confusing. What does the tracking on the speedaf site actually mean?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2022
Guys, please anyone knows where the post office at Ojodu Berger is?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2022
pinkylovely:
So, the item I ordered for was to be delivered via caino super economy global. From the information on AliExpress site, it has been in Nigeria for up to a month and hasn't passed through custom clearance yet.

Another item I ordered for someone some weeks ago will be delivered to her since but mine which was ordered since March 31st from thesame store hasn't even undergone the custom clearance thing yet!

But I decided to track this via speedaf and it seems it has been handed over to NIPOST. I'm yet to receive any SMS or call from the NIPOST office hence the whole thing is confusing. What does the tracking on the speedaf site actually mean?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
It has arrived at Nipost close to ur area
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
ceaser:

grin But a 5% chance is still a chance, isn't it? I got lucky twice before. So those two times were not entirely a waste of time, were they?

And either way, I do not lose out because I either get the item or get my money back. The same time resource that I will dedicate to following up a genuine seller will be the same I dedicate to this, right. The only teeny difference is the more detailed review I give on such, and its nothing more than for the sake of newbies. As a matter of fact, I urge new users/less experienced buyers to follow the outcome of this. It's a golden way to learn without risks.

Sellers put up offers like these as baits for greenhorn and inexperienced buyers.

Hmmm.
My manny abeg no vex, please could you give me info on this package
RB185193925SG PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:31pm On May 06, 2022
ceaser:
Lest I forgot, I noticed I have gotten away with using more than 20usd on StanbicIBTC card within the past 4 days. The last single purchase I made today was 20.06usd (which is even more than 20usd) after an initial 18 usd cumulative over the past 3 days.

Is anyone aware if Stanbic's is capped at a monthly limit higher than most other popular banks?

I just did $19.32 with GTB @ ₦490/$

DUNNO if I should try more grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 4:44pm On May 06, 2022
anonymousey:

Please have you used $300 on it this month?

No
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
odimbannamdi:
Guys, please anyone knows where the post office at Ojodu Berger is?

I dont think there is an office in that area all my mails were sent to ikeja post office, they cover all those places up to akute area nd environs, magodo is being handled by ketu post office.

But do your findings well
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2022
alosbaba007:

I dont think there is an office in that area all my mails were sent to ikeja post office, they cover all those places up to akute area nd environs, magodo is being handled by ketu post office.

But do your findings well

Exactly! I had to call the post office I use in Ebute metta and they confirmed that there is no post office in Ojodu Berger. The post office at Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, serves Ojodu-Berger.

Thank you very much for the insight. Appreciate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WalexjayTech: 6:17pm On May 06, 2022
rust6:

Xup bro any update

No update bro, any update from your side

let's chat on whatsapp (09121016328)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2022
jboixxx:
That's not how they operate. Until recipient picked up and sign, agent shouldn't log it in. Na so dem thievery de start.

I'm currently in Abia State.. my package comes to speedaf umuahia where it's sent to be delivered by the dispatch rider that comes to my school once a week.. they usually come every Thu so lemme assume my package gets to their office on Monday, the office will call me informing me of the arrival of my package and telling me that it will need brought to my school together with other packages that belongs to probe around me on Thu. They'll also ask for my permission to sign the package out of which I will accept..
I understand your fears, but I've never lost any package through speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:56pm On May 06, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Oga mine was a registered package.
even Etinan dem rider refuse to bring it telling me to come to Ekom Iman n get it.
The same show happened to me.
na bus driver he use in sending my package to me after 4 days of logging in my order as I have collected.
if dem lost am or extract am, wetin go happen?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:58pm On May 06, 2022
anonymousey:
Good morning.

Please who knows Access Bank's monthly dollar limit for their regular card?

I mean, is it still $50?

Thank you
Access regular card as at 2nd of May is less than $50. Tried placing order for $35 item but was declined - limit exceeded prompt.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adeymorla(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2022
Anyone that can help me with a 50 dollar purchase on Aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 7:19pm On May 06, 2022
jboixxx:
Access regular card as at 2nd of May is less than $50. Tried placing order for $35 item but was declined - limit exceeded prompt.

Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 7:27pm On May 06, 2022
Mfunkynation:

It has arrived at Nipost close to ur area

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 8:49pm On May 06, 2022
kayus621:
something very funny just happened today, I don't even know how to start, ok so I called the number I saw on my tracking page, asked her why my parcel have not been delivered to me since Saturday when it got to Uyo, they've been rescheduling the delivery since Saturday whenever I call they'll tell me Thier dispatch rider refused to come to my location here in ukanafun because it's too far, so the lady I called told me I'll have to pay she'll send it through someone coming to ukanafun from Thier park, she was actually begging me cos she knows I paid for delivery because it was a registered parcel, I agreed but when I just checked my tracking update, I saw that it has been marked delivered, now I've been trying to reach the number but she's not picking up.
I just dey laugh since morning
no matter the company , everything eventually sucks in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2022
Hi, pls who have recently used Barter by Flutterwave virtual dollar card here to pay for an item on Aliexpress. How reliable are they?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2022
Bubewilson:
Hi, pls who have recently used Barter by Flutterwave virtual dollar card here to pay for an item on Aliexpress. How reliable are they?
They are quite reliable but a bit expensive. I've done four AliExpress orders with them in the past month

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jackson44(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2022
Hello fams . Please is there anyone here ?who has recommend a good logistics coy ,that can assist with sending a parcel to china with good rate .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2022
Babalegba:
They are quite reliable but a bit expensive. I've done four AliExpress orders with them in the past month

Thanks for your response.

Pls is there any alternative (virtual dollar card) you will suggest?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2022
Bubewilson:

Thanks for your response.

Pls is there any alternative (virtual dollar card) you will suggest?
I'm not really aware of any other virtual card at the moment. I tried the barter one and it worked without any drama so I did not search for other ones.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
Okay, thanks for the info.
Babalegba:
I'm not really aware of any other virtual card at the moment. I tried the barter one and it worked without any drama so I did not search for other ones.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CavendishPlex: 5:33pm On May 07, 2022
jboixxx:

It's now $20 on Access Bank cards just like most other banks based on a live chat I had with. a CS rep less than 10 minutes ago.

The only bank that used to give us joy has equally thrown us under the bus as well.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CavendishPlex: 5:50pm On May 07, 2022
anonymousey:

Please have you used $300 on it this month?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 6:40pm On May 07, 2022
CavendishPlex:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:17pm On May 07, 2022
CavendishPlex:

It's now $20 on Access Bank cards just like most other banks based on a live chat I had with. a CS rep less than 10 minutes ago.

The only bank that used to give us joy has equally thrown us under the bus as well.
Funny enough, someone had a similar chat and was told it's $50. My firsthand experience is enough for me..

Those cc reps know nothing!

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Oga mine was a registered package.
even Etinan dem rider refuse to bring it telling me to come to Ekom Iman n get it.
The same show happened to me.
na bus driver he use in sending my package to me after 4 days of logging in my order as I have collected.
this is so annoying, Na the extra moni wey I dey pay to get my parcel dey pain me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2022
kayus621:
something very funny just happened today, I don't even know how to start, ok so I called the number I saw on my tracking page, asked her why my parcel have not been delivered to me since Saturday when it got to Uyo, they've been rescheduling the delivery since Saturday whenever I call they'll tell me Thier dispatch rider refused to come to my location here in ukanafun because it's too far, so the lady I called told me I'll have to pay she'll send it through someone coming to ukanafun from Thier park, she was actually begging me cos she knows I paid for delivery because it was a registered parcel, I agreed but when I just checked my tracking update, I saw that it has been marked delivered, now I've been trying to reach the number but she's not picking up.
I just dey laugh since morning
later got my parcel after paying 500 Naira to get it, this thing just dey pain me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 1victor(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2022
Stanbic bank still has a limit of $50. I just transaction of $49.3 at a rate of 490/$

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by liquidsnake: 7:24am On May 08, 2022
Good morning house.
I have been reading up in this group and about to purchase an item from Aliexpress, and I need assistance so that I dont cry "if I had known tears". Please I need assistance in these areas:

1. What is the best zipcode for Iyana Ipaja area?
2. Can I use a Naira Mastercard for the purchase, will it work?
3. How can I pass the limit of $20 if my item cost more than that?

Please, all tips are welcome. Any ideas that will make my first time purchase a breeze will be appreciated too. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sureplug123(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2022
NGN 70,162.96 40%OFF | Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G 50MP Triple Camera 6.5'' 90Hz DotDisplay MTK Helio G88 Octa Core 5000mAh 18W Fast Charge China Version
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m081mhU
Someone please confirm if it's legit

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.