Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461920 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2022
Alamkir:
What do u guys think of this phones
I13 pro max is like android version of iphone is it ok? can I order For the phone

Your tears will be premium bro grin

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smartluvu(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2022
Gm y'all, please which bank has a high shopping limit for card purchases now ? TY
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyi2: 11:56am On May 05, 2022
When you're about to submit the request for the card, there's a fine print at the bottom of form in light blue colour.
Prechy2Ej:
can u refer me to the place I can found it in the app
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sylver1(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2022
Meister:

You calculated the dollar conversions at #592 to a dollar or you're using the AE conversions ?

Mind you every single iphone, Samsung, Nokia and pixel phone on AliExpress is not brand new

My bad. I was using the AE conversions.
I'll just get a UK used one here. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 12:23pm On May 05, 2022
oyi2:
When you're about to submit the request for the card, there's a fine print at the bottom of form in light blue colour.
I have seen it, I think it is referring to ATM usage not online access
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyi2: 12:32pm On May 05, 2022
Toh, I have my reservations. When you receive your card keep us posted.
Prechy2Ej:
I have seen it, I think it is referring to ATM usage not online access
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
ceaser:
I was bored and going thru the AE app when I bumped into this "too sweet" deal. grin. 8k less than other sellers' price and the icing on top is thaf it is DHL delivery!

I don't stop there usually. I dutifully craft my buyer's review with pictures included and expose the Seller's antics, at least for.....

And..... (drumroll) he shipped!

I'm yet to verify the tracking number because shipping was few hours ago and the number may not have entered the system yet.

So let's give another 4 to 5 days to verify the "DHL tracking number" grin

I'm excited. What if I'm lucky.

Or maybe the guy go vez send empty plastic case grin. Because even 4k5 which is the price of the item may not even be adequate to ship such an item using DHL in the first instant.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2022
ceaser:

And..... (drumroll) he shipped!

I'm yet to verify the tracking number because shipping was few hours ago and the number may not have entered the system yet.

So let's give another 4 to 5 days to verify the "DHL tracking number" grin

Or maybe the guy go vez send empty plastic case grin. Because even 4k5 which is the price of the item may not even be adequate to ship such an item using DHL in the first instant.

Let's wait and see,make dem no do you wetin dem do me. Give u tracking number for another person here in Lagos. U will only know when it's time for delivery.

Fingers crossed sha.....

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iykopee(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2022
I got an update from aliexpress that says, " processing @ sorting". Does it mean it hasn't been shipped still? undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ejiphill09(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Your tears will be premium bro grin

Lol... He will soon read the book of lamentation. angry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 7:06pm On May 05, 2022
Lixusheng:

Its dope. best SD 870 device. Speed and everything eleyi gidigan

They say realme has bad ram management

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 7:23pm On May 05, 2022
Agparis100:
WILL I EVER GET THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IM TIRED OF WAITING

Don't wait for calls or text messages. Visit the post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2022
saint2ace:

Let's wait and see,make dem no do you wetin dem do me. Give u tracking number for another person here in Lagos. U will only know when it's time for delivery.

Fingers crossed sha.....

grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
ceaser:

Prepare to be shocked grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
something very funny just happened today, I don't even know how to start, ok so I called the number I saw on my tracking page, asked her why my parcel have not been delivered to me since Saturday when it got to Uyo, they've been rescheduling the delivery since Saturday whenever I call they'll tell me Thier dispatch rider refused to come to my location here in ukanafun because it's too far, so the lady I called told me I'll have to pay she'll send it through someone coming to ukanafun from Thier park, she was actually begging me cos she knows I paid for delivery because it was a registered parcel, I agreed but when I just checked my tracking update, I saw that it has been marked delivered, now I've been trying to reach the number but she's not picking up.
I just dey laugh since morning

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
kayus621:
something very funny just happened today, I don't even know how to start, ok so I called the number I saw on my tracking page, asked her why my parcel have not been delivered to me since Saturday when it got to Uyo, they've been rescheduling the delivery since Saturday whenever I call they'll tell me Thier dispatch rider refused to come to my location here in ukanafun because it's too far, so the lady I called told me I'll have to pay she'll send it through someone coming to ukanafun from Thier park, she was actually begging me cos she knows I paid for delivery because it was a registered parcel, I agreed but when I just checked my tracking update, I saw that it has been marked delivered, now I've been trying to reach the number but she's not picking up.

It's showing delivered cause she handed it over and marked it as delivered, it'll still get to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:07pm On May 05, 2022
aieromon:

Prepare to be shocked grin grin

saint2ace:

Fingers crossed sha.....

Wait ó. You no even need cross finger too long. The waka don dey show in real face.

Of course as per say na 9jabet, I was prepared for whichever way it goes. grin But just to go along with your hunch, I decided to do verification of the tracking number earlier than I planned. See the response I got.

The useless dude gave me a tracking number of an item that has been shipped out since February. cheesy grin grin

February kwa?! And na May we dey already. Shey hìn own calender for Shanghai never reach March bah? . I've not even done more detailed tracking yet to know the destination country or recipient of the tracking number the guy dashed me. But I won't be surprised if the original owner of the tracking number is someone in the Philippines or someone in Ukraine or Russia. Lol. Abeg person wey get small time help me do the detective work on that.

So I think I'm gonna chat him up and see how he explains himself. The results will be either of a few things:

He refuses to respond to my message until such time I decide to open trade dispute based on his non-response and the other evidences. Thank God that AE chat now has a "last seen" info/indicator in their messages.

He responds to my message and apologise for the mix up telling me that it will be fixed to a new tracking number in a few days. He may then give me another recent tracking number that is meant for another buyer in Nigeria, like you mentioned.

He may ask me to pay/add a little extra to the original money so that he will be able to ship the item properly.

He may apologise and ask me to open dispute and that he will be ready to accept the dispute without arguments.

Whichever way he chooses and as long as it ends with me not getting the item, i go vex! I'm ready to damn him with my review and also troll his shop (the question and answer section) with damming comments so that every potential buyer will pick race the moment they see those comments staring them in the face. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:22pm On May 05, 2022
Lest I forgot, I noticed I have gotten away with using more than 20usd on StanbicIBTC card within the past 4 days. The last single purchase I made today was 20.06usd (which is even more than 20usd) after an initial 18 usd cumulative over the past 3 days.

Is anyone aware if Stanbic's is capped at a monthly limit higher than most other popular banks?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 9:51pm On May 05, 2022
Abeg who has used ALAT virtual Dollar card on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2022
ConfirmBlog:
Abeg who has used ALAT virtual Dollar card on AliExpress.

Doesn't work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:17am On May 06, 2022
ceaser:

Wait ó. You no even need cross finger too long. The waka don dey show in real face.

Of course as per say na 9jabet, I was prepared for whichever way it goes. grin But just to go along with your hunch, I decided to do verification of the tracking number earlier than I planned. See the response I got.

The useless dude gave me a tracking number of an item that has been shipped out since February. cheesy grin grin

February kwa?! And na May we dey already. Shey hìn own calender for Shanghai never reach March bah? . I've not even done more detailed tracking yet to know the destination country or recipient of the tracking number the guy dashed me. But I won't be surprised if the original owner of the tracking number is someone in the Philippines or someone in Ukraine or Russia. Lol. Abeg person wey get small time help me do the detective work on that.

So I think I'm gonna chat him up and see how he explains himself. The results will be either of a few things:

He refuses to respond to my message until such time I decide to open trade dispute based on his non-response and the other evidences. Thank God that AE chat now has a "last seen" info/indicator in their messages.

He responds to my message and apologise for the mix up telling me that it will be fixed to a new tracking number in a few days. He may then give me another recent tracking number that is meant for another buyer in Nigeria, like you mentioned.

He may ask me to pay/add a little extra to the original money so that he will be able to ship the item properly.

He may apologise and ask me to open dispute and that he will be ready to accept the dispute without arguments.

Whichever way he chooses and as long as it ends with me not getting the item, i go vex! I'm ready to damn him with my review and also troll his shop (the question and answer section) with damming comments so that every potential buyer will pick race the moment they see those comments staring them in the face. smiley

But you knew from the very beginning that this was a futile attempt, be like you get time to waste on top those fraudsters
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:03am On May 06, 2022
kayus621:
Oga mine was a registered package.
even Etinan dem rider refuse to bring it telling me to come to Ekom Iman n get it.
The same show happened to me.
na bus driver he use in sending my package to me after 4 days of logging in my order as I have collected.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:49am On May 06, 2022
Meister:

But you knew from the very beginning that this was a futile attempt, be like you get time to waste on top those fraudsters

grin But a 5% chance is still a chance, isn't it? I got lucky twice before. So those two times were not entirely a waste of time, were they?

And either way, I do not lose out because I either get the item or get my money back. The same time resource that I will dedicate to following up a genuine seller will be the same I dedicate to this, right. The only teeny difference is the more detailed review I give on such, and its nothing more than for the sake of newbies. As a matter of fact, I urge new users/less experienced buyers to follow the outcome of this. It's a golden way to learn without risks.

Sellers put up offers like these as baits for greenhorn and inexperienced buyers.

Hmmm.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 8:04am On May 06, 2022
Good morning.

Please who knows Access Bank's monthly dollar limit for their regular card?

I mean, is it still $50?

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emrys(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2022
Yes, however, if you have an Xclusive card its 300usd

anonymousey:
Good morning.

Please who knows Access Bank's monthly dollar limit for their regular card?

I mean, is it still $50?

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 8:30am On May 06, 2022
Emrys:

Thank you but have you used it at $300 this month?

I'm actually more particular about the regular card but the exclusive card info is welcome as well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 8:32am On May 06, 2022
Emrys:

Not just any exclusive card. The card must have a yearly subscription
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2022
Emrys:

What's their rate? I mean access bank dollar rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 9:56am On May 06, 2022
Adex2442:

Not just any exclusive card. The card must have a yearly subscription

Please have you used $300 on it this month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.