Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443693 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 10:37am On May 18, 2022
ConfirmBlog:
How much do NIPOST charge for a phone of $150.
As well as Speedaf

I don't think Speedaf charges for anything, except when it arrives you are to pick up and then you asked them to deliver to you you will be asked to pay for delivery.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2022
What is wrong with Access bank... Can't pay at all.... Anybody experiencing such too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Saintmaker01(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2022
ceaser:

SCB - 100 usd

StanbicIBTC - 50 usd

GoMoney - 20 usd

Not sure of their rates.
ceaser:

SCB - 100 usd

StanbicIBTC - 50 usd

GoMoney - 20 usd

Not sure of their rates.

Thanks a lot ,is there any other bank with $100 limit ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 12:20pm On May 18, 2022
elvischukie:
afternoon guys.. can someone in nsuka help me with speedaf office location. last stop was nsuka unity

I will advise you call their number for them to give you the address.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2022
Adex2442:

They were accepting voters card and national id before until Nigerians stormed the website

Was the next thing na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2022
Which bank card is working with AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 1:28pm On May 18, 2022
Afternoon guys, so I went to my local post office today looking to see what we can do about my phone that was sent to Gusau. Guy told me they don't automatically reroute packages like before, you have to ask for a "search" and request for the "rerouting".
He then took my details and put it in their WhatsApp group and said that we should "wait".
hmmm, the whole thing looks unserious to me, na just to open dispute remain.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2022
Hello guys.

Please can i ship with a cainaio super economy global.

Although it is not free, the fee is very small.

Will this order ever arrive, and will speedaf handle it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
TruthUntold:
Afternoon guys, so I went to my local post office today looking to see what we can do about my phone that was sent to Gusau. Guy told me they don't automatically reroute packages like before, you have to ask for a "search" and request for the "rerouting".
He then took my details and put it in their WhatsApp group and said that we should "wait".

Open dispute and say what exactly ? You've already been given a solution but you want to open dispute with the hope of eating your cake and having it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
Fayrouzz:
Hello guys.

Please can i ship with a cainaio super economy global.

Although it is not free, the fee is very small.

Will this order ever arrive, and will speedaf handle it?

Speedaf usually handles cainiao orders

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 18, 2022
Ruhamah23:
What is wrong with Access bank... Can't pay at all.... Anybody experiencing such too

Same here. It's been like that since yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

Same here. It's been like that since yesterday

What is the way forward now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:57pm On May 18, 2022
TruthUntold:
Open dispute for a package sent to a wrong location? Even without you asking for rerouting, once it gets to gusau, they'll reroute it.

And erroneous routing isn't only NIPOST thing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2022
Adex2442:

They were accepting voters card and national id before until Nigerians stormed the website

Pls how do you fund the virtual card cos i just registered now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:03pm On May 18, 2022
Meister:

Open dispute and say what exactly ? You've already been given a solution but you want to open dispute with the hope of eating your cake and having it
Maybe na paranoia sha. Some of us don abuse this dispute thing ehn.

I remember a client blaming me when he couldn't get notification from NIPOST for his Inland package last year. What happened? The guy lost his registered phone and couldn't get the number retrieved, hence, no notification.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 4:03pm On May 18, 2022
ceaser:

SCB - 100 usd

StanbicIBTC - 50 usd

GoMoney - 20 usd

Not sure of their rates.

Isn't gomoney $100?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 4:23pm On May 18, 2022
Payments on AliExpress and even Jumia not working with Stanbic MasterCard

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:44pm On May 18, 2022
jboixxx:
Open dispute for a package sent to a wrong location? Even without you asking for rerouting, once it gets to gusau, they'll reroute it.

And erroneous routing isn't only NIPOST thing.
Meister:

I don't open dispute easily and I haven't yet, I'm still waiting for a story, because this phone arrived in Gusau since 12th of last month, no call and no rerouting as of yet.
Looking at this time frame, am I still being paranoid?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2022
Meister:

What could be the cause of my parcel being delivered to local delivery for over a month and I haven't been notified if it has arrived or not?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2022
Destinylink:

I register too but can't fund d card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 5:32pm On May 18, 2022
Destinylink:

Deposit money into yr pyypl with yr bank card. Then u can use yr pyypl card straight.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 5:33pm On May 18, 2022
Ruhamah23:

Deposit money into yr pyypl with yr bank card. Then u can use yr pyypl card straight.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2022
Destinylink:

What did you use in registering?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

What did you use in registering?

National ID

I scanned it (front & back) while registering
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:54pm On May 18, 2022
TruthUntold:

I don't open dispute easily and I haven't yet, I'm still waiting for a story, because this phone arrived in Gusau since 12th of last month, no call and no rerouting as of yet.
Looking at this time frame, am I still being paranoid?
Since order is there, all you need do is to mail the cc if you can't wait it out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2022
Meister:

Speedaf usually handles cainiao orders
Ohh. Great.

Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
Adex2442:

It's saying payment decline
Using Access bank

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
Ruhamah23:

Use Debit Card to fund it.
It's just the same process of ordering things online.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
Destinylink:

Use Debit Card to fund it.
It's just the same process of ordering things online.

I tried, it's declining
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2022
Ruhamah23:

It's saying payment decline
Using Access bank

Access Bank Visa Card has not been working.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2022
Ruhamah23:

I tried, it's declining

Haha! This is serious!

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.