Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443374 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 10:20am On May 22, 2022
madprofthefirst:
embarassed
Poco f3 that I finally got after months of wait, fell this morning and now there is screen bleed that is spreading fast. Having a case didn't help. Screen isn't cracked on the outside but there is a fast spreading screen bleed that will probably cover the entire screen in 3 to 4 days at the rate it is going.
I just hope they will fix it well here in Abuja.
New phone for that matter. Damn.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:25am On May 22, 2022
Olaoptech:

Though, I'm yet to use my Standard Chartered cos I just got the ATM Card delivered yesterday.

SC told me on their Social Media handle that their rate is 470. And I came across someone here on Nairaland who said it's 505.

Until I use it sha

Rate is 501 now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2022
madprofthefirst:
embarassed
Poco f3 that I finally got after months of wait, fell this morning and now there is screen bleed that is spreading fast. Having a case didn't help. Screen isn't cracked on the outside but there is a fast spreading screen bleed that will probably cover the entire screen in 3 to 4 days at the rate it is going.

It's almost impossible that someone will have the replacement screen in Abuja, you might have to order one from AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ringi82(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2022
madprofthefirst:
embarassed
How much did you get the poco. I'm planning to order on aliexpress too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ringi82(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2022
yahmaid04:
Alhamdulillah. Picked up poco f3 android phone with RB/SG today. 57 days in transit. hongkong goldway
Bro, how much was the total costs.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:47am On May 22, 2022
kingreal:
I tried buying a phone with my access visa card, I couldn't when I went to access bank they said is beyond 20$, I should use dom account, so I am astonished as you said u making payments with the access visa. They told me is CBN directive, that you can make payments beyond 20$ with your naira visa card. I have challenge paying for a less than 60$ phone.

Bro, are you saying I can use my Access Diamond bank naira VISA debit ATM card to make purchases on AE?

This $20 is it per transaction?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2022
ringi82:

Bro, how much was the total costs.
150k back then 6/64
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 12:28pm On May 22, 2022
ringi82:

Hmmm you better buy from home. E get why.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ringi82(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2022
TruthUntold:

Hmmm you better buy from home. E get why.
Lol, why u say so bros.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ringi82(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2022
yahmaid04:
150k back then 6/64
Does poco f3 has a 6/64 gig variant?? I thought it starts with 6/128.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 3:27pm On May 22, 2022
ringi82:

It was 330 dollars 8/256
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 3:28pm On May 22, 2022
Meister:

It's almost impossible that someone will have the replacement screen in Abuja, you might have to order one from AliExpress

Chai. Which kind of wahala is this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eemjay17(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2022
Alright m Thanks
jboixxx:
I don't do POD for my sales services cuz I don't usually do public transport deliveries.

You can use wese0.9 for your escrow service if you need one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2022
Bashmufol01:
Please, I order for earphone but it is not working properly, so I opened a dispute and the seller said I should cancel the dispute that she will resend it. After I accept the negotiation brought up on the dispute page which I thought means cancelling the dispute, the seller said I just end the dispute that I have not cancelled it yet, and I went back to dispute page it is not displaying any dispute cancellation page. Please how do I cancel it or I should just leave it till AliExpress intervenes cause a friend told me that those sellers are not always trust that she might not resend it after I cancel it.
Your money Don goooooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 6:30pm On May 22, 2022
Nobleforchrist:
Hello guys, I understand that one major problem in buying from AE is the fact that there is a limit to most banks card. So im proposing a solution.
If you have tried this before, please indicate and tell us how successful it was,

1. Open a dom account
2. Get a your dom account card
3. Then fund your dom account, using your local atm cards, I understand there is a 20 dollar limit. Now have your friends send 20 dollar using their regular naija atm cards into your dom account, so if you have 20 friends send 20 dollar into your dom account you have 400 dollars in ur dom account, with a dom account u can make purchases more than 2000 dollars.
4. Let's try this
Guys u f you have tried this before, pls let us know.
Thanks

This will not work
You need to make direct dollar deposit to your Dom account and not naira.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2022
yahmaid04:
I dont have it anymore but it's RB ... SG
Can you remember how long it took from Arrive destination country, to delivery failed?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:38pm On May 22, 2022
Olaoptech:

I've used Access bank to purchase a product of $45 this month. And their rate is 505.

As for Standard Chartered, I'm yet to use it. But that was what was sent to me via email.

What kind of account do you operate? Is this with the normal VISA and MasterCard debit card or with their platinum card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2022
rust6:

Bro I fit see ur tracking number make I use cross check with mine, it’s over 35 days yet e still Dey show arrived destination country

Mine has been showing picked up by local delivery since April 14. I never see anything neither has any deliver call me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2022
Nobleforchrist:
Hello guys, I understand that one major problem in buying from AE is the fact that there is a limit to most banks card. So im proposing a solution.
If you have tried this before, please indicate and tell us how successful it was,

1. Open a dom account
2. Get a your dom account card
3. Then fund your dom account, using your local atm cards, I understand there is a 20 dollar limit. Now have your friends send 20 dollar using their regular naija atm cards into your dom account, so if you have 20 friends send 20 dollar into your dom account you have 400 dollars in ur dom account, with a dom account u can make purchases more than 2000 dollars.
4. Let's try this
Guys u f you have tried this before, pls let us know.
Thanks

This is a nice idea. But you can't send naira tto a Dom Account.

Or how do you think that can be achieved? Any idea please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2022
mctfopt:

What kind of account do you operate? Is this with the normal VISA and MasterCard debit card or with their platinum card?

Naira Debit MasterCard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2022
Olaoptech:

Mine has been showing picked up by local delivery since April 14. I never see anything neither has any deliver call me
� nawa oh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2022
Please tried ordering an item but received this error.

Bank customer care said Access bank has stopped international transaction with VISA Card, except through Dom account.

Please is this true?

genius43

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 3:20am On May 23, 2022
ringi82:

Does poco f3 has a 6/64 gig variant?? I thought it starts with 6/128.
yh sorry 6/128
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 3:20am On May 23, 2022
rust6:

Can you remember how long it took from Arrive destination country, to delivery failed?
50 or so

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by marahv: 7:33am On May 23, 2022
madprofthefirst:
embarassed

Hello, sorry to learn about your predicament. I sincerely hope you can get a good Professional there in Abuja to help you fix your screen, and inexpensively. Such a shame for a newly purchased Product!

However, if you later still find yourself needing a new Screen, we do sell and ship to Lagos, Nigeria (currently, 17-25 days arrival) the Original Screen for XiaoMi Poco F3 Phone. (**** Other Products, especially Phones and Original Phone Screens too are available for sale and shipping).

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 10:36am On May 23, 2022
Nipost is asking me to pay custom duty. Is it right? 4k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
Adex2442:
Nipost is asking me to pay custom duty. Is it right? 4k

On what Product?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 11:11am On May 23, 2022
Olaoptech:

On what Product?

Phone. Oneplus nord 2
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Adex2442:

Phone. Oneplus nord 2

They're asking you via email or you're their office?

It's most likely them trying to extort you shaa cause they must have noticed that it's a phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 11:29am On May 23, 2022
Meister:

They're asking you via email or you're their office?

It's most likely them trying to extort you shaa cause they must have noticed that it's a phone

Office. I know it's extortion. I paid 2k. Phone been there since on 12 them nor call nor text
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2022
jboixxx:
They won't respond to that enquiry AFAIK. If you have a connect at your PO, ask him to help you enquire from Awka. If you have a proxy in Awka, s/he can go to make enquiry about the package with your details. If it's for you, a rerouting request can be initiated at that instance or you initiate from your end as someone said rerouting automatically isn't available anymore.

My bro this's all frustrating.. So if I don't have a connect my package would just remain unaccounted for?
BTW I don't think that they meant Awka was the final destination from their response. "...waiting collection" could mean waiting to be collected by their agent & delivered to my PO or maybe not. But I seriously hope it doesn't have to do with anything "rerouting". My town is just a few km away from Awka & so I'm wondering the real reason for the delay.
I plan on visiting my PO tomorrow & showing them the mail & then asking if there's anyway they can help me get my package sorted at Awka.
I've also considered going to Awka myself to see if I can claim it directly from there.. I wonder if they'd listen to me since Awka wasn't the destination address on the package..?

Just checked the package reviews from Nigerians & just two days ago a guy was complaining of same issue of long waiting periods & even warning the store to stop sending via SG.. He'd just received his package after over 60 days of waiting & he used his review slot to plead with the store to stop sending via SingPost but Speedaf instead lol.. It's that frustrating! I equally do same!

*Anker is the store. You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.