Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,110 members, 7,821,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453598 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
starprince71:
He said tht i should nt worry tht the phone is in Lagos tht i will get it after the lockdown and i belive the buyer protection is still active coz i havea asked him to do tht weeks ago and he is not a newbie in aliexpress he has brought some series if laptops from there.......
Don't stress yourself then.
Just relax with chilled wine or zobo grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
So my seller extended my buyer's protection by an additional 35 days, and I just got an email from AE today that my order has just been shipped that'll I get it soon, after 48 days of waiting, my order is just being shipped..
Order from AE at your own risk people, me I have hanged boot for now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nexcarfini:
So my seller extended my buyer's protection by an additional 35 days, and I just got an email from AE today that my order has just been shipped that'll I get it soon, after 48 days of waiting, my order is just being shipped..
extended buyer protection but your order is just shipped?

So, you consciously waited for 48 days for your order to be shipped?
What if it spends 3 months in transit?
That would amount to almost 5 months plus.. Nawa oo!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nexcarfini:
Your order must have been shipped long ago. When your protection is extended, that's what your mail will read. Your tracking number is there for a purpose - use it!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nexcarfini:
I think he meant shipping period or so. It is set at 45 days or so but you cancel or extend that time if shipping is delayed or whatsoever. I am not making sense, I believe.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 12:19am On May 01, 2020
Nexcarfini:
was that the first time they told you ur order have been shipped?
They told you again because the seller extend buyers protection and try to use ur tracking number it's there for a reason
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 4:36am On May 01, 2020
starprince71:
He said tht i should nt worry tht the phone is in Lagos tht i will get it after the lockdown and i belive the buyer protection is still active coz i havea asked him to do tht weeks ago and he is not a newbie in aliexpress he has brought some series if laptops from there.......

Bro.. The guy dat bought the phone for you is not truthful. From what i tracked. That phone is not in lagos.. Infact it didnt land naija at all because i have collected february and March despatched phones.. If it landed you wuld have seen arrival since February.. And also he has collected the refund from aliexpress but he doesnt what to tell you that.. After 60 days one collect his refund back but its 79 days now.. Tell him to send you screensjot of his order page

Like dis

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 4:42am On May 01, 2020
Bro let me just givevhim time all I kW say my money no go lost
lavenderjade:

Bro.. The guy dat bought the phone for you is not truthful. From what i tracked. That phone is not in lagos.. Infact it didnt land naija at all because i have collected february and March despatched phones.. If it landed you wuld have seen arrival since February.. And also he has collected the refund from aliexpress but he doesnt what to tell you that.. After 60 days one collect his refund back but its 79 days now.. Tell him to send you screensjot of his order page

Like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:49am On May 01, 2020
lavenderjade:

Like dis
I beg to differ in many ways and easy with your accusation against the said proxy buyer.

Refund after 60days isn't always true. Your dispute might be rejected by AliExpress or he might even extend protection period hoping that it'd land soon.

You might have collected your package(s), that doesn't make others that haven't a liar. AeSS has been a pain in the neck for some weeks now. Imagine when your item stays for 30 days at hand over to airline before dispatch and stays almost/over 30days at that stage with no update yet. Buyer's protection is now 90days for some items/stores on AliExpress.

Starprince, if you trust the guy, wait for him.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by brighttech95(m): 6:16am On May 01, 2020
Good morning, I want to order something from Ali is advisable to do so now considering our post office might not open anytime soon?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 8:02am On May 01, 2020
jboixxx:
Your order must have been shipped long ago. When your protection is extended, that's what your mail will read. Your tracking number is there for a purpose - use it!

Okay, i hear you Chief..
Think there's also the possiblity shipping was paused due to the uncertainty of the lockdown in some areas??They could've just decided to wait till the coasts is clear and then ship, coincidence or not it was yesterday they finally lifted the lockdown in my state, same yesterday I got the message for the item being shipped. undecided

Also, you know tracking number sometimes doesn't give accurately updated information. angry ...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 8:16am On May 01, 2020
iKingsley:
extended buyer protection but your order is just shipped?

So, you consciously waited for 48 days for your order to be shipped?
What if it spends 3 months in transit?
That would amount to almost 5 months plus.. Nawa oo!

Imagine bro..
But I'm hearing it's the normal thing it says when they extend buyer protection, hopefully it should come soon, man shipping with AE these days is just a looooooooooong matter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:10am On May 01, 2020
Guys should wait to contact the support team or open dispute with the seller the order has been since march

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2020
mmars:
Guys should wait to contact the support team or open dispute with the seller the order has been since march
extend protection time. NIPOST will start work on Monday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by brighttech95(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2020
iKingsley:
extend protection time. NIPOST will start work on Monday

This true
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 10:57am On May 01, 2020
Please, can I give or exchange coupon with a friend?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 11:36am On May 01, 2020
Please how long does it take to get a refund from Aliexpress. I opened dispute and status show seller accepted proposal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:59am On May 01, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:00pm On May 01, 2020
Harpheez50:
Please how long does it take to get a refund from Aliexpress. I opened dispute and status show seller accepted proposal.
You'll get it when your bank has completed its processing. Don't stress yourself as it can't be influenced.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:00pm On May 01, 2020
thormeydey:
no

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2020
Kristchian:

Thanks e don reach finally grin
please tell me about that phone. Is it worth it, because I'm tired of waiting here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by D4donnn: 12:40pm On May 01, 2020
I'm interested in getting a device for AliExpress that can't be shipped to Nigeria directly is there any workaround and who can assist with it , please this is quite urgent , blessings
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Raptor2cool: 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
hello can i post my order number here so that someone can help my track it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
D4donnn:
I'm interested in getting a device for AliExpress that can't be shipped to Nigeria directly is there any workaround and who can assist with it , please this is quite urgent , blessings
With AliExpress shopping, no urgency o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2020
Bought a new screen for my S10 and 2 shoes since the second week of lock down and I'm yet to be notified that items have gotten to Nigeria.
Please who has had items land naija since lockdown started because shipping was meant to take 3 weeks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ruggedcodez: 9:42pm On May 01, 2020
my package has landed in Nigeria since February but I am yet to receive it. Is this normal at all?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2020
I placed an order on jumia global on April 27 and received a mail/msg today that my order is at pickup station...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
Told the seller to extend my buyer protection he extended it by 2 months hope i get my order now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 1:33am On May 02, 2020
brighttech95:
Good morning, I want to order something from Ali is advisable to do so now considering our post office might not open anytime soon?
Hello, POST OFFICE opens from Monday 4th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 1:41am On May 02, 2020
thormeydey:

Hello, you can only invite your friend as a new user by giving him the invite code from your account.

Note: Your friend must be a new user with no previous account
2. Your friend gets a coupon of N9435
3. After your friend must have made an order, Aliexpress will gift you a coupon of 1934 to order anything of your choice..

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: morekem(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.