Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464554 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ameh99: 2:42am On May 05, 2020
Adefowowe89:

Boss I beg any update on Nipost?

Nipost is amongst the essential services

According to the PTF...

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wolero7(m): 2:48am On May 05, 2020
Nipost will open today in Lagos according to my source, They are under essential service as the boss over there said but they were not getting new packages so they have to wait till the lock down is over, Meaning Today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ameh99: 2:48am On May 05, 2020
All of ya whose item is pending on transit may start getting the right update any moment from now cause Nipost are resuming duties and the will only function I think 3 times a week ..so I was told
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:42am On May 05, 2020
Nexcarfini:

Mine is approaching 50 days now. cry

Saw an update on the tracking today that said "Send item abroad (edi-received)"..
Wonder what it means.
Dispatched
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:44am On May 05, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Ha!!!
And I told seller it was urgent
Nothing like urgency when shopping on AliExpress or any online platform since logistics will be involved which isn't in the control of seller. So, just wait it out. Even DHL can disappoint you at times.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:45am On May 05, 2020
isco10:

cheesy so Dy didn't resume
They've been working but no dispatch or delivery activities! Those riders are the main NIPOST and they've not been active since but maybe now that lockdown has been eased sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:49am On May 05, 2020
ameh99:

Nipost is amongst the essential services

According to the PTF...
Maybe they just categorised them as such!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by halima83: 4:57am On May 05, 2020
Yesterday I called a nipost staff in abuja and she told me they have not resumed that only the big ogas and madams did.

I further inquired how I can check my parcel if my good has arrived and she said the big ogas cannot attend to me that I have to wait till middle and junior staff resume.

I pity my country Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ruggedcodez: 5:17am On May 05, 2020
Nexcarfini:
Can anyone help with tracking info on this.
UW443893125CN

The information i found on most sites is in Chinese : .

your package is already at the post office since the 24 of March. you'd probably get a call from the post office when they fully resume.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ruggedcodez: 5:20am On May 05, 2020
a friend of mine told me planes dont come into Nigeria anymore due to the covid19 wahala, I guess that explains why our package is taking forever to get here. maybe they now use ships to bring it here.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:22am On May 05, 2020
ruggedcodez:

your package is already at the post office since the 24 of March. you'd probably get a call from the post office when they fully resume.
Which tracking site gave you March 24th? We learn everyday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2020
*Please kindly forgive my English*
Guys I have little tips for y'ol as some body that has bought over 300+ items from Aliexpress and has been shopping there since 2015...
1. Customs fee: In your order message tell seller to declare item as gift or tell him to put a very low price on the package like under 30usd because anything that costs above 100+usd will attract their fee... Although somebody told me that they've reduced it to 50+usd...
2. Shipping delay: Aliexpress Standard shipping/Singapore post developed a special problem from exactly August last year especially for those buying phones... But before that they use to be faster than even DHL sometimes because I've received phones within 1 week of payment multiple times... So when buying kindly look for a seller that has option for China Post Airmail it is more reliable than Aliexpress SS/Singapore Post...
I think these are the major problems people are complaining about now... But you can still ask me more... If I have similar experience I will tell you...

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 7:06am On May 05, 2020
I swear I hate Nigeria for this US post didn't shut down even during lockdown
halima83:
Yesterday I called a nipost staff in abuja and she told me they have not resumed that only the big ogas and madams did.

I further inquired how I can check my parcel if my good has arrived and she said the big ogas cannot attend to me that I have to wait till middle and junior staff resume.

I pity my country Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2020
intergral:
2. Shipping delay: Aliexpress Standard shipping/Singapore post developed a special problem from exactly August last year especially for those buying phones...
this is very correct! I have been shopping on Aliexpress since 2018 and I've never had problems receiving my items.
In fact, the longest delivery I have ever experienced was a month and half which the parcel later came.

But on December 10th, I made this order on Aliexpress, Redmi 8a, from Xiaomi official store. I waited for over 60 days and the order was still in transit.

I checked Nigerian customers feedback to the store and I realized that from mid last year, they all have positive review of their order arriving on time; but late last year review showed random review of order not arrived.
It was the most frustrating experience I had on Aliexpress after I ended up in the category if 'not recieved' reviewers

After the experience, to even make another other was really hard for me

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seyeedat: 7:28am On May 05, 2020
Good morning people, please I need your advice. I'm expecting 2 refunds from Aliexpress after opening disputes for 2 orders that had been delayed since February and Aliexpress judgement on both disputes was 'Valid' on 2nd on this month. The problem now is the Master card I used to order those items is now expired, and my findings shows they will only refund to the card number I used in shopping those items, though I should contact my bank. How do I go about it please? As gaining access to my bank here is war. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
Seyeedat:
Good morning people, please I need your advice. I'm expecting 2 refunds from Aliexpress after opening disputes for 2 orders that had been delayed since February and Aliexpress judgement on both disputes was 'Valid' on 2nd on this month. The problem now is the Master card I used to order those items is now expired, and my findings shows they will only refund to the card number I used in shopping those items, though I should contact my bank. How do I go about it please? As gaining access to my bank here is war. Thanks
Your funds are secured. Request for card renewal online if you haven't.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by judajix(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2020
S00000121878792

Please help check the status of this item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by halima83: 8:07am On May 05, 2020
Please help me check status of this mail:
CH093637089US
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2020
I wonder why nobody has received a text from post office yet because they were meant to resume work yesterday and I think they did cos I got a text from the post office in my school, ABSU yesterday that I have some packages to claim..
I called the postman to enquire what came in cos am expecting over 25 items of which a Xiaomi phone is one.
The post man told me that I have just 5 order ready for pickup. That I might get more as the day progresses but that most orders he just got are from Singapore. I dunno what that means. Maybe he meant Singapore post cos all my orders are from China.
So if you're yet to get a call, just be patient, I believe they're resuming work gradually.
I won't be able to claim my orders for now cos I'm far from school but if the phone should come in, that will be a motivation to travel back to school and claim everything at once

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oluwashedy: 8:52am On May 05, 2020
jboixxx:
Which tracking site gave you March 24th? We learn everyday.
Track24 said one of my orders arrived destination country since 26th March too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seyeedat: 9:30am On May 05, 2020
jboixxx:
Your funds are secured. Request for card renewal online if you haven't.
Thanks, I appreciate. The new card is ready, but my bank branch won't open till next week. Also once I get the new card, how do I go about getting the refund?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:00am On May 05, 2020
Any news on Port Harcourt post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by uboma(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2020
Seyeedat:

Thanks, I appreciate. The new card is ready, but my bank branch won't open till next week. Also once I get the new card, how do I go about getting the refund?

Once the electronic transfer is done, you will receive a credit alert from your bank.

Be patient.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seyeedat: 10:04am On May 05, 2020
uboma:

Once the electronic transfer is done, you will receive a credit alert from your bank.

Be patient.
Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by uboma(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2020
@Alozera,

Thanks for the update.

We are hopeful to receive our items soon.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:41am On May 05, 2020
Seyeedat:

Card is linked to account, so, your money will be in your account if already processed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2020
The first letter in the tracking number, usually means and stands for type of departure:
“A” - the shipment is not insured (up to 2 kg))
"R" - custom shipment (up to 2 kg)
“V” - registered insured shipment (up to 2 kg)
"C" - a simple package (more than 2 kg)
“L” - Airmail (up to 2 kg)
"E" - Postal service Express (EMS more than 2 kg)
The second letter in the track number means in what way, method or transport the parcel will be sent (sometimes the second character can be any and mean nothing, it is decrypted simply as a serial number):
A, B - air up to 2 kg
C - air parcel (longer customs clearance)
T - Air Envelope
R - railway by road (by train) or by sea (ship, transport ship)
P - type of Chinese 1 class

But the last two letters in the track number is the country of departure, for example: RR123456789CN is a registered item that will be delivered by train or sea and sent by mail from China (For example, the last letters in the track: CN - China, SG - Singapore, GB - United Kingdom, DE - Germany, US - USA, RU - Russia / RF, etc.)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
jboixxx:
Card is linked to account, so, your money will be in your account if already processed.

to be honest with you bro, that is not the way a group is run. I had not abused anyone and cos someone has the power of admin he did that? that's not how to run a group. have fun bro. will ask questions here if I have any
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 1:36pm On May 05, 2020
Just came out from my PO right now, so they said a lot of our packages havent entered the country, said they haven't received anything from January, said the tracking info we receive on most of our recently ordered items are giving incorrect info, our items haven't been moving.
He tracked with their system and showed me the location of an item I ordered since early March, still in Singapore.
Sigh..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 1:46pm On May 05, 2020
Wahala
Nexcarfini:
Just came out from my PO(in delta state) right now, so they said a lot of our packages havent entered the country, said they haven't received anything from January, said the tracking info we receive on most of our recently ordered items are giving incorrect info, our items haven't been moving.
He tracked with their system and showed me the location of an item I ordered since early March, still in Singapore.
Sigh..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
Nexcarfini:
Just came out from my PO(in delta state) right now, so they said a lot of our packages havent entered the country, said they haven't received anything from January, said the tracking info we receive on most of our recently ordered items are giving incorrect info, our items haven't been moving.
Sigh..

If this is true, it's really disappointing sad as I was happy about my order from AliExpress been shipped quite early. Got prompt order left country of origin tracking with Alis' tracking site sha. � sha and praying against customs' love letter too. Amen!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Nexcarfini post=89212993]Just came out from my PO(in delta state) right now, so they said a lot of our packages havent entered the country, said they haven't received anything from January, said the tracking info we receive on most of our recently ordered items are giving incorrect info, our items haven't been moving.
Sigh..

Emm, when you tracked the item that they said was in Singapore yourself, where was it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.