Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1463748 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Theyoungmaster:
An order that was confirmed since 2nd June is yet to be received. What could be the issue? How do i rectify it? Should i open a dispute?

It's an earbud. Free delivery

I'm still yet to receive this package. Heading to 2 weeks since it "arrived in Nigeria". I don't understand anymore. What should I do brethren?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Theone123: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2022
I love Speedaf cheesy grin If only all sellers on AE can be using them, they will surely put NPS out of office...

Just received my item! Hitchfree.

I have an open box edifier tws1 pro earbuds for sale..quote me if interested smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Theyoungmaster:

I'm still yet to receive this package. Heading to 2 weeks since it "arrived in Nigeria". I don't understand anymore. What should I do brethren?
Young Master, give it till the end of this month give or take. This is NIPOST we're taking about o, just forget about it for now for rest of mind.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Pls someone should help, I am in abia state and my package has been like this for one week now, pls how should i go about it undecided undecided

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Theyoungmaster:

That's nipost for you.
I have similar issue.
My item came in 16th.
But till date Lagos nipost hasn't sent my item to the east.
I went to the office and they said I should be patient that they like to waste time in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2022
kayus621:

you could've made your point without adding insults.
Mr holier than thou lemme breakdown that sentence for you, "get a refund if the item arrives late"
this simply means you can get a refund if your item arrives late please take note of the word "late" you might need a dictionary.
I told you to read and comprehend but I guess you're too lazy, if it's the seller you're worried about, AliExpress would pay the seller and also refund the buyer, that's the work of insurance, this way both buyer and seller are not at loss.
you can chat up an agent on the AliExpress app to confirm this.
but seriously I wanted to insult you really bad for bringing my family into this but looking at your moniker, I can't help but to conclude it runs in your family.
first of all, how is entanglement related to theif? undecided
Did you even know the meaning of entanglement?
Oga get sense for once!

Back to the main topic! A theif will always prove a point that they are always right! I guess the act of theif actually runs through your family (no doubt about it)

If an item arrive late or so! In a sane country you wil get your refund and the item will be returned back to the seller due to logistics error. But here in Nigeria people like you will always try to claim smart just because poverty and stealing runs in your family undecided
You contact the seller and returned back the money because the problem isn't from the seller but rather from our useless nipost office in which they will hold your package for a long time undecided

Whose fault is it? Is it not from our nipost! undecided
Now that speedaf is around didn't you see that your items is being delivered fast?

If you have a common sense and a reasonable thinking faculty you would have know that this fault is from our country were we don practice safe policy

Be a good citizen of Nigeria and stop claiming smart or stealing! Stealing won't remove you and your family from poverty but rather add more to it.

Change your mindset kiss

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2022
kayus621:

honestly I don't actually get your point here, but I just want people to know that collecting a package and a refund for an item that has exceeded the 75days buyer protection, is not actually a bad thing it's just like a guarantee. AliExpress would cover any loss with insurance
Most Nigerians have thievery embedded in them from an early age and would steal the item without any encouragement anyway. Why do you think the sellers always try to extend the purchase protection period when the transit period is prolonged: to avoid losses. Sellers are business people trying to make a living. Has stealing actually helped Nigeria. Like I said before,it took me a long time to realize that stealing takes many forms not just the obvious ones. Ignore the guys calling you thief, most Nigerians are thieves anyway from the president downwards. I used to work in a Tesco superstore in the UK and shoplifting there was a problem but unfortunately there are far more thieves in Nigeria than in Britain
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Entanglement:
oga don't support evil?
What he is trying to point out is the mindset and ideology of a theif, making him a theif himself angry
Put yourself in that seller situation, he is just trying to sell his goods and services to have his daily income of survival.

We know our country got issues but things like this you oat to return it and stop claiming smart.

Oga, when and how did I support him?
or is it bad for me to tell you not to attach a bad name to him!
Your reasoning is so damn low.
Get lost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Does anyone know speedaf's email address. I'm trying to find out about my package but their number is not going through.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
jembalord:

Hello. How long did it take to receive the item you shipped via j-net?

I didn't go through with that order.. I opted for another item instead..
I have a feeling that nipost will handle it, though

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Oga, when and how did I support him?
or is it bad for me to tell you not to attach a bad name to him!
Your reasoning is so damn low.
Get lost

You and your fellow community of theifs get lost!
Keep defending evil and that same evil will befall on your household undecided
Poverty finish you there!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mystiq25(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wow! Speedaf is great, I received my order in Jos barely 3 weeks after purchase, this is my first encounter with them. I wish all my next purchases on aliexpress would be handled by speedaf.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Babalegba:
Does anyone know speedaf's email address. I'm trying to find out about my package but their number is not going through.
This was the mail they used in contacting me:

intl1@speedaf.com

Speedaf-Nigeria-CS@speedaf.com

The first is international mail and the second... you know the rest.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Guys lets do the right thing please, whenever you got a refund through dispute claims and then later received the item should try and contact the seller and arrange a way to pay him back.
It once happend to me and he gave me link to an empty product per say to pay back.
Its just morally right than to claim both the product and the money.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JY01(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
It's been over 10days after, no updates, no movements. Has anyone experienced something like this b4? What's d next step cos even d number the store gave me to call isn't going through

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
JY01:
It's been over 10days after, no updates, no movements. Has anyone experienced something like this b4? What's d next step cos even d number the store gave me to call isn't going through

This is not abnormal for a combined orders.
Be patient but also keep in mind that Nipost-speedaf will be handling your package when it gets to the country of origin, Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please, Guys, I need some info/update how this Gomoney , their international card and all ;

It is virtual?
How long does it take for the registration to be perfected?
How fast they are and if they are hitch-free, etc?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fremantle:

This was the mail they used in contacting me:

intl1@speedaf.com

Speedaf-Nigeria-CS@speedaf.com

The first is international mail and the second... you know the rest.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JY01(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
WaytoGo:

This is not abnormal for a combined orders.
Be patient but also keep in mind that Nipost-speedaf will be handling your package when it gets to the country of origin, Nigeria.
It's not combined, just one order... Two other packages I ordered after it has arrived
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
ab221:
Guys lets do the right thing please, whenever you got a refund through dispute claims and then later received the item should try and contact the seller and arrange a way to pay him back.
It once happend to me and he gave me link to an empty product per say to pay back.
tell those potential theifs up there!

Later in life if things isn't going well they will be blaming village People and there family members of bewitching them undecided

That's how most people lose their blessing in life.

Most don't know that those seller are just trying to make a living, and this issues isn't Their fault but our country fault, so why deprived them of their little earnings?

And that theifs who quote me! It wont be well with you angry

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please, what does combined orders mean on AliExpress? I made an order for 3 items on different dates. The 1st has already departed country of origin, the 2nd still yet to be shipped by seller, the 3rd one is already at sorting center only for me to receive notification that the 3rd order has been combined and was given a new tracking number. So, how come the combined order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
JY01:

It's not combined, just one order... Two other packages I ordered after it has arrived

Ok.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Henrybright(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
JY01:
I also have an item like this, I think they were shipped together with your parcel. The tracking is similar with mine with same parcel movement and time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
ab221:

I remember sometime in 2017 I bought a pair od sneakers from ASOS. I waited and waited, shoes didn't come. I emailed them, they issued me a refund.

4 months later, I went to the post office in Benin to pick up another item, unregistered, the woman recognized my name and told me there is a package that has been here with same name, but the phone number wasn't complete so they couldn't reach out to me.

She brought it out, all dusty and stuff, I checked it was the sneakers. I emailed ASOS, they told me to keep the sneakers that I shouldn't worry about the payment. Sneakers of about £70 as at then.

It all depends on the individual, people will receive the item and lock up....it is what it is.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Meister:

Try gomoney or barter, they should both work
Having same issue with YouTube sub, and tried barter already, to no avail
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Empetra: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
anadozie1:
Please, what does combined orders mean on AliExpress? I made an order for 3 items on different dates. The 1st has already departed country of origin, the 2nd still yet to be shipped by seller, the 3rd one is already at sorting center only for me to receive notification that the 3rd order has been combined and was given a new tracking number. So, how come the combined order?

This means that the 2nd and 3rd orders have been packed together as one package, and can be tracked with the updated tracking number.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rocken001: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please guys, would you advise me to go and check at the post office for this my item?
Tracking is unavailable after arriving Nigeria

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Theyoungmaster(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
JY01:

I'm currently experiencing this. Package was received by local delivery company since 27th June. Till now, nothing! Cainiao express
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hello Everyone,
This 11:11 Global Sale Festival, who has ever purchase a phone during the period?
Are things really cheap or na sakamaje?
does the wait really worth it?
awaiting your inputs.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmydny: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yes ooo finally got mine yesterday. I was called by post office. You nkor?
Prechy2Ej:
Boss how far ur package any update
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 5:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Emmydny:
when did yours enter Nigeria, pls post ur tracking details cause mine have not changed still on departed country of origin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Emmydny:
Where's Ur location

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.