Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450951 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
burner44:
same day too

One just cleared today jst now seem we go see updates today i still have another 6 order like this wey still never clear customs.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by XPaul: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please buy the screen from Aliexpress by all means.

Nigerian sellers sell bad screens. I bought two screens within the space of 1 month at 37k each.

Alexiz031:
Please I want to order my phone (Xiaomi Mi9t) screen with frame from AliExpress but the price is $50 and my spending limit on my card is $20. Which other alternatives can I use.

I will also be open to buying the screen from a seller in Nigeria but it must come with frame for easy fixing.

Thank you guys
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
TruthUntold:
NIPOST called to deliver my phone that arrived on the 16th of last month today (SingPost).
Very surprising for our slowpoke NIPOST.
Share tracking id abeg I wan check something
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Evanspaul(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please guys I applied for refund in AliExpress and it was granted. I want know how many days to will take before it enters access bank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by megatran(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
My purchase on aliexpress I made about two weeks ago. I just got a mail from aliexpress that the order was cancelled without previous notice. This is frustrating. I got a refund today. I had to repurchase the item since I have no alternative. The payment failed on screen but the money was deducted. How long do I have to wait before I get a refund or do I have to write aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
TruthUntold:
NIPOST called to deliver my phone that arrived on the 16th of last month today (SingPost).
Very surprising for our slowpoke NIPOST.
What's Ur location, east or west
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
gewise7:
Please, what's GTbank rate as at today?

₦490
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Entanglement:
To whom it may concern...
Only a fool will brag in his mind that he is greater than someone who he haven't even see offline, for uselessness and stupidity is his second name.

so what will you call someone that calls a person and his entire family a thief, someone who he haven't seen offline or has any proof to back his claim

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
XPaul:
Please buy the screen from Aliexpress by all means.

Nigerian sellers sell bad screens. I bought two screens within the space of 1 month at 37k each.

I can attest to this, I bought my phone screen from AliExpress and till now it's still in good shape, though not all AliExpress sellers sells good screen, someone have complain here about a faulty screen he bought on AliExpress, this thing is just luck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayus621:

I can attest to this, I bought my phone screen from AliExpress and till now it's still in good shape, though not all AliExpress sellers sells good screen, someone have complain here about a faulty screen he bought on AliExpress, this thing is just luck

When you know verified sellers,you won't have issues with getting good screens,

ESP when it comes to indisplay amoled type.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
chiboyne:
What's Ur location, east or west
North grin grin
PubgAvicii:
Share tracking id abeg I wan check something
RB199636067SG
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
After 2 weeks and endlessly waiting, my item got cleared by custom.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Help! Custom charges over ₦68,000 for a ₦30,000 item

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
searay:
Unlucky you!

Write for review or waiver through the Post master of your PO (I believe you're serviced by a GPO). Attach receipt of payment to it. Bill shouldn't be more than 10% ordinarily I believe.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
searay:
what item did you purchase?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
searay:

Mad ooo!
What did you order?
Because I am about to order laptop motherboard of that same amount.....so i won't throw away my money....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
noobody:

When you know verified sellers,you won't have issues with getting good screens,

ESP when it comes to indisplay amoled type.
exactly that's the point
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elantraceey(f): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
noobody:

I can help you bypass the limit and help you order it,except a seller has it here in Nigeria,not sure you can get that screen here in Nigeria.

Cheers

What's your rate pls

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elantraceey(f): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
PubgAvicii:

My brother na NIPOST dey handle my package and I don dey shiver already angry : : cry

How do you know if it's nipost or speedaf that's handling a package?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please who has ordered a package that weight 1kg....
And how much were you charged at the post office when collecting the package...
Because I am about to order a laptop motherboard and it weighs 1kg.......
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Prooton:
what item did you purchase?
A small coffee table
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by darkstar6971(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Please guys how do you shop or use barter card to make payment?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 12:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Hello guys, please who handles Singapore Post shipping?

Nipost or Speedaf?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2022
darkstar6971:
Please guys how do you shop or use barter card to make payment?
After funding the card, enter the card details on the site you want to use it... Tap on the card, it will give you the backside, you will find the Security number there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by darkstar6971(m): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Ok please like which site does accept that card?
Fayrouzz:
After funding the card, enter the card details on the site you want to use it... Tap on the card, it will give you the backside, you will find the Security number there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 4:21am On Jul 09, 2022
searay:
A small coffee table

Could you please state the weight of the table.. thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 4:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Fayrouzz:
Hello guys, please who handles Singapore Post shipping?

Nipost or Speedaf?
Nipost

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 5:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Please what note can i leave for the seller on AliExpress so that i will not be charged much or at all...
I just ordered "laptop motherboard"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 5:28am On Jul 09, 2022
darkstar6971:
Ok please like which site does accept that card?
this question na tete question, you are on a thread for Ali Express shoppers,. It works for aliexpress thats why it was recommended to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2022
elantraceey:

How do you know if it's nipost or speedaf that's handling a package?
Because my parcel is been handled by speedaf and is most likely ending up at nipost which later happened smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2022
damotche:
Please who has ordered a package that weight 1kg....
And how much were you charged at the post office when collecting the package...
Because I am about to order a laptop motherboard and it weighs 1kg.......

Why not look for this laptop motherboard on eBay.com and let's help you order for it. That way, it arrives faster and we will give you a cheaper dollar rate. We are genuine. You can check out our procurement thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-india-china

Reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for further discussion.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Happy Eid Mubarak guys, smiley

Gentle reminder,

my rates are cheaper than barter,and black market,I can help facilitate all your AliExpress,Alibaba and eBay orders

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Sonrexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.