Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443570 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Fremantle:

For the most times I've followed this thread no one has been able to crack the logistics algorithm of AliExpress when it comes to shipping, few have only tried to narrow it down, that's why you see comments like 'RB......SG is Nipost or NG.....0R is Speedaf.....

There are certain factors that determines how your order moves, factors like;
¤Location of Product Purchased
¤Shipping Method and Carriers
¤Customs Processing time
¤Human Errors
¤Unforeseen circumstances
¤etc

The problem with most people (New) on here is that they don't take their time to go back even if it's 3pages back to read, you'll most likely get the info you need. There was an argument of almost 3pages on how AliExpress chooses who handles what shipment and how those shipment reflect here in Nigeria, which fall to Nipost or Speedaf, when you choose between AliExpress Standard Shipping, Cainao Super Economy Global, Singapore Post, etc... but most don't read.

Burner ordered phone and it took 2weeks, even if he showed you all the steps he took and you followed suit, there's 50/50 probability that you may not enjoy the same satisfactory delivery he had. If you take your time go back 2pages, you'll notice people complaining about customs delay since the beginning of this month, most paid for shipping, if you then go back 10pages more, you'll see people complaining about items stuck at Nipost, some of these items were also paid for, some were free shipping.

Most of the shipping on AE is 50/50, you might pick free shipping and get fast delivery, pick paid shipping and delayed delivery, might be vice-versa.

You can also opt for DHL or FedEx for peace of mind also, that if you can meet up with the shipping charge and know that Customs is 100% sure.

The only thing I can say is, from the experience of others, avoid these shipping methods and location for peace of mind;
Signpost........(when I compile them, I'll update) I've forgotten.... If anyone has any, you can add as well.
Is there a way to be sure of avoiding a shipping method like Singapore Post in this case.

I recently purchased something with aliexpress standard shipping, it ended up with Singapore Post 4x. I think this method is slow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Saintmaker01(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Meister:

They'll refund you on the card you paid with obviously.
Barter has probably the fastest refund time, you'll even receive your refund before AE shows that refund is successful

Thanks for this, I thought Aliexpress will charge based on the last card I used to pay cos the card I used to pay for the refund goods is from my brother outside so I was thinking they will refund me in my account instead sending it to him.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by berbz(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2022
sureteeboy:

Was that of recent?
yes last week

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibenny(f): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goodnuel:
How do fund your Payoneer card expect from Payoneer funds purchase, please?

I have not tried any other means aside the Payoneer funds.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ibenny:

I have not tried any other means aside the Payoneer funds.
Okay. Thank you. This means you are a freelancer then?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goodnuel:
How do fund your Payoneer card expect from Payoneer funds purchase, please?

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goodnuel:
Oh. Okay. Thank You.

Never been to their office before. Their office should be within Nipost premises, right?

Speedaf and Nipost are two very different entities... Find out where the closest Speedaf office to you is.. Or better still message their customer service via WhatsApp or email and find out where exactly your parcel is
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mikeshine(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please who knows how I can get a billing statement that I can use to unblock my blocked Amazon account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
nani667:

Speedaf and Nipost are two very different entities... Find out where the closest Speedaf office to you is.. Or better still message their customer service via WhatsApp or email and find out where exactly your parcel is
Ohh. Thanks a lot. Please, do you their WhatsApp number?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
burner44:

I'll tell you how I fund mine. I use my skrill and Neteller account to transfer money from my several bank cards to my Payooner account. Which I then payout to my domiciliary account. Remember there are charges and for every 100 dollar they charge 2.99 dollars.
Also withdrawing to Dom account has its own charges but for me I still coup out huge gains when I take the raw dollar to black market. Good luck with the knowledge
Wow. Thank you, Chief.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by orikzz(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please with this tracking no.. where will my delivery enter nipost or speedaf ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Serenitys: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Meister:

If you're not banking in Nigeria why then are you telling us the rate in naira ? Are you trying to stunt on us or what ?
Because i was asked the rate in naira?
If you followed up without trying to jump into condeming my response maybe you would have seen that..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
orikzz:
Please with this tracking no.. where will my delivery enter nipost or speedaf ?

Nipost will handle your package

Tracking numbers with NG........R or NG.......E are being handled by SPEEDAF , in some locations SPEEDAF hands over the NG.....E to Nipost for final delivery when it lands in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abeg who knows the office of Speedaf in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. I've tried the address in the mail online but no luck.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
burner44:

I'll tell you how I fund mine. I use my skrill and Neteller account to transfer money from my several bank cards to my Payooner account. Which I then payout to my domiciliary account. Remember there are charges and for every 100 dollar they charge 2.99 dollars.
Also withdrawing to Dom account has its own charges but for me I still coup out huge gains when I take the raw dollar to black market. Good luck with the knowledge
How do you fund your skrill bro? No visa card is working for me again and funding with mastercard will be very useless to me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
How long does is normally take for a package to be shipped after payment has been made?.....

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
dunsin125:
Abeg who knows the office of Speedaf in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. I've tried the address in the mail online but no luck.
The last guy told me they were in Spera n Deo plaza. haven't checked them out tho
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fucklove:
How do you fund your skrill bro? No visa card is working for me again and funding with mastercard will be very useless to me.
did I say I fund skrill in any of my talk here? I said I'll transfer directly to my bank from the send option and fill in my Payoneer bank details. It goes directly to my Payoneer account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goodnuel:
Hello guys.

My order shows it has arrived the speedaf in my location but it has not been assigned to any rider... I also haven't received any calls from them.

It's been like this for 10 days now.

Anybody experiencing the same thing?
Locate their office and go pick your item tomorrow before they return it. They won't bring it if your tracking ends with E.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
burner44:
did I say I fund skrill in any of my talk here? I said I'll transfer directly to my bank from the send option and fill in my Payoneer bank details. It goes directly to my Payoneer account
I read everything you posted and asked to know how you got skrill funds to be transfered out. Simply tell me you're a freelancer or maybe decide not to answer than make one look stupid over a harmless question.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fucklove:
I read everything you posted and asked to know how you got skrill funds to be transfered out. Simply tell me you're a freelancer or maybe decide not to answer than make one look stupid over a harmless question.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
burner44:
I don't fund my skrill wallet oga. I use the send money option and fill in my Payoneer details. Simple read well and understand
My bad,I understand perfectly. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fucklove:
My bad,I understand perfectly. Thanks.
bear in mind if you are a new user you will not be eligible for a card. I only attest to withdrawing it to a Nigerian based domiciliary account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
burner44:
bear in mind if you are a new user you will not be eligible for a card. I only attest to withdrawing it to a Nigerian based domiciliary account
Yes bro, i understand fully. You used skrill as just a gateway while your payoneer gets debited. Had to read your post slowly again.

I no dey take eye see wey dem write "Skrill" these days. Shit is very scarce.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibenny(f): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goodnuel:
Okay. Thank you. This means you are a freelancer then?

Yes, I am.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
burner44:
Talking about Payoneer, my card expired since and i couldn't get a way to request a new one.
Any suggestions?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
cry

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Gbagura:
Locate their office and go pick your item tomorrow before they return it. They won't bring it if your tracking ends with E.
Okay. Thank you. I will go to their office tomorrow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
ab221:

Talking about Payoneer, my card expired since and i couldn't get a way to request a new one.
Any suggestions?
I don't have the card but the virtual card is a good option if you need it for online purchases only

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fucklove:
Yes bro, i understand fully. You used skrill as just a gateway while your payoneer gets debited. Had to read your post slowly again.

I no dey take eye see wey dem write "Skrill" these days. Shit is very scarce.
wet in u dey talk. I used skrill as a platform to fund my payoneer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
burner44:
wet in u dey talk. I used skrill as a platform to fund my payoneer

What's the rate per dollar on your Nigeria bank cards when using Skrill to transfer using them?

And is there any limit?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.